SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

how does it look like? oh God I have to put it on the door of my fridge...or better on the bottle of red wine hahaha

well done girl! an inch is a lot!!!! I think i will start measuring myself as my weight loss is really slow...can not wait for Tuesday to check the weight as did not do it last week...(huge water retention)
xxx

Well done Sugar it's all going in the right direction.....off!

I find that on weeks I don't lose much weight I lose an inch or so on the tape and a big loss week on the scales = no movement on the tape.

The main aim is to get a smaller body, the figure on the scale is only a guide.

STARVING.... AGAIN!! :cry:

I dont think this Speed Soup work for my Lunch because when I am crazy busy at work, I dont go and heat my soup up! I need something that I can eat at my desk! I am running the risk of ruining all my good work! :break_diet:

Not by cheating but because I am not eating enough to keep my metobilism going! :(

So my meals so far to day are as follows...

BREAKFAST
Magic Porridge (HexB)

LUNCH
Muller Light & Banana

THAT IS ALL!! No wonder I am starving!!:d'oh::d'oh::d'oh:

I have read that the Speed Soup, is speedy in more ways than one.. :sick0019:
But I have found it has had the opposite effect but thats probably because I have been doing EE days and have consumed more Carbs.

I will see what the scales have to say about it all tomorrow but next week, I am definately a RED Girl!! :D

Now serious Question.... I have already mentioned how bad my day was!! :cry:

Sooo.... HOW MANY SINS ARE THERE IN VODKA???? (Consumed with diet fizzy stuff):bliss:

Oh hun :(

I totally know what you mean re: lunch. I'm used to not getting the chance to get any, before my gall bladder I had sandwiches I could grab in the car if I couldnt get it at lunch but dont know what I'm gonna do come september :confused:

1lb is 1lb :)

and you can be almost sure (unless you're naughty this week ;) ) that you're in for a big loss next week! Also remember, is the numbers you're wanting or is it how you look? If you're aiming for numbers then hey it's 1 lower than it was, and if it's the look you're a whole inch skinnier ;)

WI DAY.... :cry::cry::cry:

1lb off!! I was expecting sooo much more, after having the Speed Soup all week! :confused: :confused: :confused:

* TOO MUCH INFORMATION WARNING *

However the Super Speed Soup has not been Super in every way and I have not been the loo in a couple of days! :eek: So I am sure there could be a couple more lb's there!! LOL :D :D :D

On a positive note, 1lb means I have my nexy Shiny and I have lost another inch off my waist. I am quite chuffed with that, an inch in a week feels like alot.

Overall I probably am dissapointed, I need a really good couple of weeks to achieve my goal of 2 stone off by 5th Sep! :eek:

2 weeks and 7lb, it can be done!!

IT WILL BE DONE!!! :character00115: :character00115:

One thing I have let slip, due to work, has been my excercise. So this week, I am going to make an effort to get out walking again!!

RED WEEK HERE I COME!!!

Well done on your 1lb loss, I agree with icebaby 1lb is 1lb off, the week before I only lost 1lb and I was gutted they said it could of been my *week even tho I haven't have them for the last 2yrs, this week I lost 3.5lb, you will have a big loss next week that’s for sure, enjoy your week.

Jane x

Icebaby ,I might have known,am a teacher too and hate the staff room and all the goodies.
Sure you know that feeling!!!:sigh::sigh:

Icebaby ,I might have known,am a teacher too and hate the staff room and all the goodies.
Sure you know that feeling!!!:sigh::sigh:

Oh heck yes lol! I'm on supply at the moment so I rarely get my lunch as I'm usually working through it. I know us supply get a bad rep, but I'm one of the good ones -so I'm told- I'm usually the last to leave kicked out by the caretaker because I want to make sure everything is totally done perfectly.

how does it look like? oh God I have to put it on the door of my fridge...or better on the bottle of red wine hahaha

well done girl! an inch is a lot!!!! I think i will start measuring myself as my weight loss is really slow...can not wait for Tuesday to check the weight as did not do it last week...(huge water retention)
xxx

Hi Camila,

I am just catching up on my diary. The 1lb of fat was actually a mould, not a picture. It used to look disgusting!! I am sure someone on here must have a pic of it from a class.

Dont talk to me about Red wine... i was very naughty last night, we were having a family meal and I consumed a bottle of Red!! :eek:

I know need to be ultra good to work off the meal and the alchol, I have a full 6 days, so I should be ok! LOL xxx

Well done Sugar it's all going in the right direction.....off!

I find that on weeks I don't lose much weight I lose an inch or so on the tape and a big loss week on the scales = no movement on the tape.

The main aim is to get a smaller body, the figure on the scale is only a guide.

Very true Tranquility,

My aim is to feel comfortable in my clothes and to get back in lovely outfits that I have not been able to wear for years!! :D

FORGIVE ME MINIMINS, FOR I HAVE SINNED!! :break_diet:

Had Family round last night and Hubby made a Fantastic meal. The starter and main fitted into Plan perfectly... The dessert and Bottle of Red did'nt however! :break_diet:

It was my WI day and I know alot of people have treats in thier WI days. I have a whole 6 days to be angelic, so I get my loss next week!

I am planning a Red week and getting back out walking, regardless of how terrible work is!!

Todays meals....

RED DAY

BRUNCH
Huge bacon Butty (HexB)

DINNER
Hunters Chicken, with sin free barbq sauce & a mountain of Carrott & Turnip mash. (Cheese HexA)

I have another Hex B to use.. now are Maltesers a new option in the Healthy Options????? :D

Ooops... sorry, I have a right little devil on my left shoulder today! (Its a Hangove devil!!) LOL

:devilangel:

ginlin said:
Well you said you were having a red week, so the red wine fits in perfectly;)

Ha ha ha, GinLin what a perfect response!! I will be using that excuse again!! LOL xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmmmmm :eat:

Just had a Yummy tea!!

I made Hunters Chicken with the Sin Free Bar BQ Sauce!

I stuffed Chicken Breast with a little Cheese (HexA), wrapped them in bacon and smothered them in the sin free sauce!

I served it with Carrott & Turnip Mash (My new fav thing!) and Peas (HexB??! :confused::confused:)

Am I right in thinking my Peas can be counted as a HexB or do I need to sin them? I am on a Red Day

The Carrott & Turnip mash is such a Fab substitute for Creamy mash Potatoes. I just cook them with a Veg Oxo cube and once mashed, they are sooooo Tasty!! No butter needed at all!!

Sooooo Full!! I dont even have room for my Eaton Mess!! :eek: LOL

Attachments

• Hunters Chicken with Carrott & Turnip Mash.jpg
    Hunters Chicken with Carrott & Turnip Mash.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 36
Mmmmmmm :eat:

Just had a Yummy tea!!

I made Hunters Chicken with the Sin Free Bar BQ Sauce!

I stuffed Chicken Breast with a little Cheese (HexA), wrapped them in bacon and smothered them in the sin free sauce!

I served it with Carrott & Turnip Mash (My new fav thing!) and Peas (HexB??! :confused::confused:)

Am I right in thinking my Peas can be counted as a HexB or do I need to sin them? I am on a Red Day

The Carrott & Turnip mash is such a Fab substitute for Creamy mash Potatoes. I just cook them with a Veg Oxo cube and once mashed, they are sooooo Tasty!! No butter needed at all!!

Sooooo Full!! I dont even have room for my Eaton Mess!! :eek: LOL

Menu looks nice, Peas are Hxb on red, 71g garden peas boiled is a fibre and speed, or 142g garden peas is just fibre, 113g marrowfat/processed peas canned is just fibre.
I love eton mess it is my favourite pudding.
I find red works best for me I lose more weight on red than on EE.

Jane x

Menu looks nice, Peas are Hxb on red, 71g garden peas boiled is a fibre and speed, or 142g garden peas is just fibre, 113g marrowfat/processed peas canned is just fibre.
I love eton mess it is my favourite pudding.
I find red works best for me I lose more weight on red than on EE.

Jane x

Thanks for that Jane,

I too find Red days give me the biggest losses.

Red week for me, to wipe out last nights bottle of Red! LOL xxx

JackieN said:
mmmmm food sounds delish :)

I am going to try a whole red week again as love red days. this week has been a real mixture for me

mmmm and if red wine on a red day is ok ;) glad I just bought a bottle :8855:

Jackie, the Hunters Chicken was delish!!

God, I wish Red Wine was free on a Red day!! I adore Red Wine!! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back