SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

JackieN said:
me too :( I dont buy it often as goes to my head too easily these days and goes off if I only have one glass lol

I have to be honest, it going off is not a problem in my house!! LOL xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Camila,

I am just catching up on my diary. The 1lb of fat was actually a mould, not a picture. It used to look disgusting!! I am sure someone on here must have a pic of it from a class.

Dont talk to me about Red wine... i was very naughty last night, we were having a family meal and I consumed a bottle of Red!! :eek:

I know need to be ultra good to work off the meal and the alchol, I have a full 6 days, so I should be ok! LOL xxx

Ooopppssss!

You will be good I am sure about it...I found a good way of not drinking that much but still not sitting down watching Xfactor with an empty glass...I use meassuring cups and pour only 120 ml so I feel that the glass is full but still not consuming too much...:p

Mmm... I love Red days. Just had Mackeral in Tom sauce on wholemeal toast! :)

So good & much nicer than speed soup, that wasn't actually speedy! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Catching up

Just caught up with your latest posts - well done on another lb off. I know I'd love to lose lots every week but so long as it keeps going down I'll be happy. I do more green days than anything else - reds are difficult because I don't eat a lot of meat, so tend to use those on days when I want fish. I've heard that red days are really good for loss though. xx

Last edited:
Hey sugar plum, just had a nose at your diary as I stumbled across it, very inspirational! your triple chicken and bacon toastie sounds delicious, how do you make it!? ;)

Hey sugar plum, just had a nose at your diary as I stumbled across it, very inspirational! your triple chicken and bacon toastie sounds delicious, how do you make it!? ;)

Hi Holiday,

It is very Yummy! I do use some sins for it though.

I have 2 slices of bread as by HexB for the day, then I sin a 3rd pice of bread.

I toast all three slices and put a table spoon of extra light mayo on 2 slices (Sinned - 1 sin per tbsp).

I grill my chicken and bacon and have my Lettuce and tomato chopped. Then layer it all up.

Toast - Lettuce, Tomatoe, bacon. Toast, grilled chicken, little cheese (HexA) and final piece of toast.

Its HUGE and you struggle to eat it but it feels so naughty for just 5 sins!! (1 slice bread & 2 Tbsp Mayo)

Its Yummy, I got the idea from our local bistro pub. :D

I am proud of myself today... :D

Hubby called to say he was working late and not to make tea. Now usually when this happens, I just pick! I can never be bothered to cook for myself... But I did today!! :innocent0002:

I cooked a Yummy vegatable Frittata with a grilled chicken Breast!!! :eek:

So meals for today...

RED DAY

BREAKFAST
2x weetabix (HexB) with a Muller Light poured over and a chopped bananna

LUNCH
Mackeral in Tom Sauce on Wholemeal Toast (HexB)
Strawberries & a Necterine

DINNER
Grilled Chicken Breast
Vegatable Fritatta, with a little cheese sprinkled on top (HexA)

SINS
None used today :D

It feels good being back on my Red days!!

Hi everyone!
Im just starting out on SW, on my first week and everythin is going great :)
Everyones stories are really inspiring and great to see how everyone is doing :)

Hi everyone!
Im just starting out on SW, on my first week and everythin is going great :)
Everyones stories are really inspiring and great to see how everyone is doing :)

Good Luck for your first Weigh In! :D xxx

Thanks SugarPlum it sounds really tasty going to make it for dinner tomorrow night for my housemates! Hope my first WI goes as well as yours this Saturday! ;) Katy

Hi Holiday,

It is very Yummy! I do use some sins for it though.

I have 2 slices of bread as by HexB for the day, then I sin a 3rd pice of bread.

I toast all three slices and put a table spoon of extra light mayo on 2 slices (Sinned - 1 sin per tbsp).

I grill my chicken and bacon and have my Lettuce and tomato chopped. Then layer it all up.

Toast - Lettuce, Tomatoe, bacon. Toast, grilled chicken, little cheese (HexA) and final piece of toast.

Its HUGE and you struggle to eat it but it feels so naughty for just 5 sins!! (1 slice bread & 2 Tbsp Mayo)

Its Yummy, I got the idea from our local bistro pub. :D

Nom nom! Lol will give this a go on my next red day, I need to try not to fear the bread hehe.

I love reading your menus but everytime you have mackeral I can't control a mini-gag, I've got a weird phobia about it :eek:

Oh My Gosh... How long is this week & its only Tuesday!!! :cry::cry:

I am soooo ready for my week off on the 5th Sept!! My Goal of another stone by then is feeling rather challenging... I need to loose 7lb in the next 2 weeks and I just know my * week is due any min!! I am feeling like a beached Whale! LOL

Still extremely motivated but God... I just wish I could have a mega weight loss to get me my 2 stone Shiny!! I seem to be lossing it at a snails pace over the last couple of weeks!!! SOOOO Frustrating!! :mad:

Tuesdays Menus

RED DAY

BREAKFAST
2x weetabix (HexB) with muller light and Banana

LUNCH
wholemeal toast (HexB) and Makeral in tom sauce! (Dont Gag LoChan! LOL)
Strawberries & a Necterine

DINNER
Ribeye steak, Grilled and roasted Veg. Carrotts, Butternut Squash, Shallotts, Beetroot! Sooo Yummy

SINS
None used again!

Hi Sugarplum, good luck with achieving your next goal of 7lb in time for your holiday.
I have had a really bad week in as much as I have struggled daily to keep motivated as I had such a low weight loss 2 weeks ago 1/2 lb and then last week WI put that amount on and I have no idea why :confused: I have been following the plan 100%, do EE, weigh all things I need to weigh (porridge 28g) and measure the things I need to measure (skimmed milk 350ml) and keep track of my sins, but no loss :( I do envy you and your amazing weight losses. Had a long soak in the bath on sunday and had a good cry whilst longing for an indian curry. But I stayed strong and resisted as that is not the answer I cannot go back to eating the rubbish that I was eating prior to joining SW. So I suppose I need to just plod on taking one day or even one meal at a time but have to say I'm dreading WI on thursday. :cry:Wondering if I should swap to red/green days as you seem to have such good weight losses and just maybe my body doesn't like protein and carbs together :tear_drop:

Kietha

P.S sorry for hi-jacking your diary

Back