SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Hi Sugarplum-your posts are so inspiring ,you always manage to hit the nail on the head!!!
need to pick your brains ,we all know sugar is pretty evil and totallyunderstand that it is loads of syns .Have read it sev times thatsugar subs -I guess like splenda can make the body crave more sugar
I always wonder why sweeteners ,like splenda are free on SW
so hoping that your anilytical bank manager brain can explain this
yes I know i cant spell:break_diet:

Hi Sugarplum, good luck with achieving your next goal of 7lb in time for your holiday.
I have had a really bad week in as much as I have struggled daily to keep motivated as I had such a low weight loss 2 weeks ago 1/2 lb and then last week WI put that amount on and I have no idea why :confused: I have been following the plan 100%, do EE, weigh all things I need to weigh (porridge 28g) and measure the things I need to measure (skimmed milk 350ml) and keep track of my sins, but no loss :( I do envy you and your amazing weight losses. Had a long soak in the bath on sunday and had a good cry whilst longing for an indian curry. But I stayed strong and resisted as that is not the answer I cannot go back to eating the rubbish that I was eating prior to joining SW. So I suppose I need to just plod on taking one day or even one meal at a time but have to say I'm dreading WI on thursday. :cry:Wondering if I should swap to red/green days as you seem to have such good weight losses and just maybe my body doesn't like protein and carbs together :tear_drop:

Kietha

P.S sorry for hi-jacking your diary

Awwww, Kietha, just typed a long reply on my Iphone and then lost it. So i am on my Lap top now!!

Sorry your feeling so down hun, I do know how you feel. I know i have had some good losses but i have been struggling too these last 2 days.

Have you ever measured yourself??? I know when I lost just a 1lb, i lost a whole inch off my waist, that made me feel better! :D

I would also try some Red days, I know if I just had Green days, i would not have lost anywhere near what I have! Green days just dont agree with me.. So definately give the Red a try!

Also, well done on not giving in and having that Curry!! That in itself shows how much stronger you are now.. you should be proud of yourself for not giving in!!

Like I said, i have really struggled the last couple of days. I soooooo nearly caved into a KFC tonight, but like you I did'nt! I have been feeling like my Mountain is just tooooo high to climb sometimes!! :cry:But I am climbing it little step at a time!

Now... No more crying alone in that bath, come on here and have a rant with us! and you can take over my diary anytime!! :D

You will be fine come Thurs, remember even if you STS its a plus.. If you was'nt doing this diet, you would probably be putting more weight on. (thats how i make myself feel better if I have had a liitle loss) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sugarplum-your posts are so inspiring ,you always manage to hit the nail on the head!!!
need to pick your brains ,we all know sugar is pretty evil and totallyunderstand that it is loads of syns .Have read it sev times thatsugar subs -I guess like splenda can make the body crave more sugar
I always wonder why sweeteners ,like splenda are free on SW
so hoping that your anilytical bank manager brain can explain this
yes I know i cant spell:break_diet:

Awww Thank You Mazie,

I am not feeling that inspiring, as I seem to be struggling a little this week! :cry: I have not come off plan and have still been 100%, I just seem to be craving things I have'nt in ages!! But I think it may be because its coming upto my * week!

I have heard that about sugar substitutes, I only really use splendur in my Eaton Mess! LOL.. I dont use that much. However, I have heard the same about Diet Fizzy pop! I know if I drink that i crave Naughty things.

Which is why I am sticking to water... by the gallon?!! LOL

How is your week going Hun? x

mega congrats at avoiding that kfc:17729::clap::clap::clap::wow::wavey::thankyouthankyou::character00238:
I wouldn't have done
I soooooooo know what you mean about the mountain being too high to climb

Mazie6 said:
:sigh:bit like yours Sugarplum:cry:

WE WILL DO IT! ITS JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN OVERNIGHT xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the support SugarPlum and congratulations to you for resisting the KFC. It all just seems so hard at times and there is still such a huge amount of weight to loose. I know one thing though that if NO when I get to my target (7st 7lb to go) I am never going to let my eating get so out of control again. We will all get there there is a tinkerbell inside all of us :)

Thanks for the support SugarPlum and congratulations to you for resisting the KFC. It all just seems so hard at times and there is still such a huge amount of weight to loose. I know one thing though that if NO when I get to my target (7st 7lb to go) I am never going to let my eating get so out of control again. We will all get there there is a tinkerbell inside all of us :)

A Tinkerbell inside all of us.....

That made me Giggle!!! :8855:

WE WILL DO IT! ITS JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN OVERNIGHT xx

That line pretty much says it all. Its all about acceptance really. Accepting its going to take a while to chip away at the mountain but... we all have each other to keep us motivated. It didn't go on overnight and it sure aint going to disappear overnight for any of us (shame I wish I could dream of being slim and wake up that way :8855:)

I am gradually accepting this will take a while, life will get in the way sometimes, hormones will play havoc sometimes, there will be birthdays , celebrations etc but ultimately we all have the same goal and we will all get there :D xxxx

A Tinkerbell inside all of us.....

That made me Giggle!!! :8855:

my goal too :8855: didn't you know there was a little tinkerbell inside us all? :D:D:D:D sure is :D xxxxxx

It is hard and its easier not to look at the huge amount of weight we have to lose sweetie. break it into 1/2 stone chunks and just deal with one at a time. we are all here to help you.

I thought that little comment about tinkerbell was so true :D xxxxx

Hi Jackie,

You are so right, however, I still don't think I have FULLY accepted it's going to a Looooooooong Journey. :-(

I keep hoping my next WI will be a 7lb er!! LOL.. I know it's unreasonable but I still close my eyes and make a wish when I step on those scales! LOL

I struggle to be happy with a 1lb loss but that's my temperament all over!! I am a very impatient individual who like to exceed any goal I set! LOL

What is the saying... ' Patience is a Virtue ' :) xxxx

Hi Jackie,

You are so right, however, I still don't think I have FULLY accepted it's going to a Looooooooong Journey. :-(

I keep hoping my next WI will be a 7lb er!! LOL.. I know it's unreasonable but I still close my eyes and make a wish when I step on those scales! LOL

I struggle to be happy with a 1lb loss but that's my temperament all over!! I am a very impatient individual who like to exceed any goal I set! LOL

What is the saying... ' Patience is a Virtue ' :) xxxx

Oh believe me its still taking time to sink in here. I just want it gone, just like that. Some days it all seems like too much hard work, others when I enjoy my meals etc I love it. Its a real rollercoaster at times. I pray for a big loss but it doesn't happen. At first this week when I saw 'I'd only lost 2lb' I was gutted, but then I thought about it and accepted it.

I talk a load of rubbish at times :8855:

JackieN said:
Oh believe me its still taking time to sink in here. I just want it gone, just like that. Some days it all seems like too much hard work, others when I enjoy my meals etc I love it. Its a real rollercoaster at times. I pray for a big loss but it doesn't happen. At first this week when I saw 'I'd only lost 2lb' I was gutted, but then I thought about it and accepted it.

I talk a load of rubbish at times :8855:

You dont talk rubbish at all...

It's good to know other people have the same struggles. I worry I am the only one who has a 'bad' days!

However when I say Bad day, I have never gone off the rails or off plan. So that's a positive!! :) xxx

MMMmmmmm.... I just had such a Yummy Tea!! :eat:

I will try and put the recipe and a Picture up. (The pic does not do it justice though!!):ashamed0005:

It was Pork Steaks in a Mustard & Onion Sauce. I would definately reccomend you try it.

I LOVE MY RED DAYS :party0011:

Todays Meals

BREAKFAST
2x Weetabix (HexB) Muller light poured over and a chopped Banana

LUNCH
Mackeral on wholemeal toast (HexB) I know.... I am going to look like a bloody Mackeral!!! :D
Strawberries & Necterine

DINNER
Pork Steaks, with onion and Mustard Sauce (4 tsp = 2 sins)
Carrott & Turnip mash & Brussel Sprouts
Eaton Mess!!!!!! 1st of the week!!

SINS - 5
Eaton Mess (4)
Mustard (1)

Mustard Pork (2 Potions)

Ingredients
4 Small Pork Steaks
2 Onions (I love lots, reduce if u want)
1 Chicken OXO Cube
4 tsp Dijon Mustard

How
- Fry your pork in fry light, 3 mins each side approx.
- Take out of the pan and put to one side.
In the same pan, add the sliced onions to the meat juices and fry till soft and slightly caremlised.
- Add the Dijon Mustard and stir through the onions.
- Sprinkle a Chicken OxO Cube over the onions and add a small cup of water.
- Simmer until some of the liquid has reduced.
- Put your Pork Steaks back in the pan & smoother with the onion mixture.
- Simmer untill pork is completely cooked (10min approx)
- If you need the sauce a little thicker add flour, I was happy with my sauce, as most of the liquid had gone.

It was just something a threw together tonight but I thought it was Yummy enough to share.

I love having Carrot & Turnip, it tricks my mind into thinking I am having Mash Potatoes!!! LOL

xxxx

Attachments

• Mustard Pork & Onions.jpg
    Mustard Pork & Onions.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 58
you in your posh heels and power suits at work yet SP???
mustv try mackeral on toast:dragon:

Noooo... Not Quite :D

I still have a long way to go before I am back on the heels.

I have the Mackeral in tomatoe sauce, its sin free (On Red) and is soooo Yummy!! Very filling too! :D

Have you had a good day?

could be a lot better
lost 5 last week
how I really have noooooo idea and am sure have relaxed too much this week,totally my own fault as ever:character00115::eatdrink017:

could be a lot better
lost 5 last week
how I really have noooooo idea and am sure have relaxed too much this week,totally my own fault as ever:character00115::eatdrink017:

5lb last week was FAB!!! :worthy:

KettleWorks?!!!! :character00115:

I am really wanting to try this but it is expensive. Has anyone tried it or know anyone that has?!

I dont want to spend the money if its rubbish!

It looks fab and the results it says you can get are outstanding!!

Back