SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Hi hun, I've just come for a catch up and you're doing fab as usual :D

Kettleworks - never heard of let alone tried it :eek:

Hi Ladies,

Its hard to explain, its a work out that tones, works on your core and is also cardiovascular!

It uses a little weight, called a kettle Bell.

People rave about its Fat Burning qualitys. Just wondered if anyone on here had tried it.

Google it ladies, its hard for me to explain. LOL xx

Lovely looking tea there :)

I have kettleworks, like all my exercise equipment it is brand new in its box waiting patiently, very very patiently to be tried :8855: I shall let you know when I open the box

Thank You Jackie,

Tea was Yummy!!

You should try using your kettleworks, people say it burns off fat like nothing else!? xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Ladies,

Its hard to explain, its a work out that tones, works on your core and is also cardiovascular!

It uses a little weight, called a kettle Bell.

People rave about its Fat Burning qualitys. Just wondered if anyone on here had tried it.

Google it ladies, its hard for me to explain. LOL xx

Kettlebells are mental, but awesome! My personal trainer used to use them with me all the time x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Thank You Jackie,

Tea was Yummy!!

You should try using your kettleworks, people say it burns off fat like nothing else!? xxx

mmmmm yes I should.... :eek: kinda like the treadmill, the wynsors pilate ring, the zumba for wii, the pilate DVD, the Rosemary Conely workout....... mmmm all very dusty. Maybe I should rent them out :8855:

mmmmm yes I should.... :eek: kinda like the treadmill, the wynsors pilate ring, the zumba for wii, the pilate DVD, the Rosemary Conely workout....... mmmm all very dusty. Maybe I should rent them out :8855:

Ha Ha Ha... You should rent them out, have you not even had a little try of the Kettleworks?! It looks sooooo good.:D

The ones in Angie's group on Biggest Loser UK use kettle bells a lot and they always seem to do better than the other team... I really fancy giving them a go sometime BUT - I'd be too scared to do them in my living room in case I threw it at the big tv and I wouldn't do it outside as my backyard gets overlooks by loads of other houses - don't want to get a reputation for odd doings in the neighbourhood lol

Thursday = Mum's for Tea! :D

Its always Yummy & usually fits in with plan fine but tonights was probably a touch naughty! :break_diet:

It was Chicken Breast in a creamy sauce, mixed veg but served with Roasted Potatoes & Roasted Parsnips! :eek: And not a bottle of Fry Light in sight! Ouchhhh!! :cry:

I have not told her I am doing SW, as I have started diets so many times before and never stuck to them. So I would rather people did'nt know. :ashamed0005:

I am sure I will be ok... I have had hardly any sins all week!

Friday tommorow... YEAH!! Plus Hubby is making his Wonderful Chicken Curry!! :D

SP I sooooo know how you feel I have done exactly the same over the years
I would prefer people to find out by noticing when I have lost the weight
bet you are prob the same
put on tonight art wi=so totally my own fault for being complacent:break_diet:
best of luck for Sat:girlpower:

SP I sooooo know how you feel I have done exactly the same over the years
I would prefer people to find out by noticing when I have lost the weight
bet you are prob the same
put on tonight art wi=so totally my own fault for being complacent:break_diet:
best of luck for Sat:girlpower:

Awww, How much did you put on?

Not to worry though, its a new week now. Plus you lost LOADS last week!! x

Am ashamed to say 4 -so totally my own fault
I always do this-have a reasonable loss and never manage to follow it up and put it all back and more
whats your group like ? members talked all the way thro image therapy tonight -so rude:sigh:

JackieN said:
Hi Sugar

I shouldn't think that one meal will do you any harm sweetie. It could have been way way worse and possibly not much over todays syns?

Not long till WI... really hope you've had a fab loss this week xxxxx

Thanks Jackie,

I am getting butterflies already!!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mazie6 said:
Am ashamed to say 4 -so totally my own fault
I always do this-have a reasonable loss and never manage to follow it up and put it all back and more
whats your group like ? members talked all the way thro image therapy tonight -so rude:sigh:

Mazie,

I don't go to class. Everyone on here is my class. I do SW online.

I used to hate going class, when I have done it previously! :-( l always found it a bit clicky & a bit like a a womans institute meeting. LOL

I am sure some people love their class & gets lots from them, it just wasn't for me. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back