SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

thats interesting I did wonder several times about SW online:cry:
The cons at group is lovely its just the members that are so rude,time and time again I have found that members aren't the:sigh::17729::needhug::whip::devilangel:

slightest bit interested in anybody else in image therapy,why SW think we are I would so love to know

thats interesting I did wonder several times about SW online:cry:
The cons at group is lovely its just the members that are so rude,time and time again I have found that members aren't the:sigh::17729::needhug::whip::devilangel:

slightest bit interested in anybody else in image therapy,why SW think we are I would so love to know

Start your own diary on here then sweetie :) we all help each other. We all have bad days etc but having a group of friends on here helps me so much xxxxx

I would never ever do that in case I didn't get any replies,very good advice though Jackie
Having a whats the point sort of day today,def need some positivity:giveup::ashamed0005:

I would never ever do that in case I didn't get any replies,very good advice though Jackie
Having a whats the point sort of day today,def need some positivity:giveup::ashamed0005:

er hmmm hmmm we don't have those days here :D so come on chin up you can do this. If I can you can. I have never managed to lose the weight. I always cave in and think who cares, but guess what some people do care and will help you.

You start a diary I promise to read it and kick you up the jacksy :8855:

come on sweetie, ok you had a poo week. turn it around this week? Join me on the 100% challenge Steve set me. I am now on week two. Now in Jackie's world its a miracle I have never ever ever had a 100% week let alone the chance of two :8855:

xxxxx

whats the 100 percent challenge,where do I find it?

Its just general. Steve challenged me on my diary and i couldn't say no could I? Then Tilly said she'd join me and so did Lily. They are helping me limp along on it. Just join in on my diary sweetie if you want to join us then I can help you :D xxxxx

Hiya Sugar - hope today's been good for you. Are you looking forward to your WI tomorrow after a week back on your much-loved red days and the *coughs* mackeral? lol

My WI tomorrow too, haven't been peeking this week 'cause OH's put the scales in the cellar, proper nervous heh :eek:

HI SP -looking forward to hearing that you have heard a really super day and not got too drenched withthis weather too.
tomorrow of course will be a 3lb loss:girlpower::character00238::character00238::happy036:

I would always come and say Hi on your diary Mazie :D xxxxx

Hi Mazie & LoChan,

I am soooooo glad its weekend & a long one at that!!! :D

I am actually worried about tomorrow!! I took a sneaky peek this morning and I had STS!!! :cry: How can that be???? I have been sooo good!!

I am hoping lbs will miraculously disapear overnight! :rolleyes:

Hubby is making his AMAZING 2 sin Chicken Curry tonight for tea and I have asked his to make it extra hot, in the hope it sorts me out!! (still having loo problems! :ashamed0005:)

Sorry, I know you really dont need to know that butI am feeling terribly bloated!!

Hey, if it works... It could be my winning tip!! Have a Spicy Hot Curry the night before WI!!! :giggle:

Hi Mazie & LoChan,

I am soooooo glad its weekend & a long one at that!!! :D

I am actually worried about tomorrow!! I took a sneaky peek this morning and I had STS!!! :cry: How can that be???? I have been sooo good!!

I am hoping lbs will miraculously disapear overnight! :rolleyes:

Hubby is making his AMAZING 2 sin Chicken Curry tonight for tea and I have asked his to make it extra hot, in the hope it sorts me out!! (still having loo problems! :ashamed0005:)

Sorry, I know you really dont need to know that butI am feeling terribly bloated!!

Hey, if it works... It could be my winning tip!! Have a Spicy Hot Curry the night before WI!!! :giggle:

I have the tummy problems sometimes - I think a lot of red days can add to it. I've got a low-carb diet book somewhere which went along the lines of red days - they advised taking psyllium husks which is a soluble fibre. I've got a big tub of them from holland and barrett and take those with loads of water when I'm having problems. Seems to do the trick, if slowly :)

Hope the curry is nice - I'm making chicken dhansak this weekend and really looking forward to it. I would have had it tonight but going for superspeed soup for tea instead for a hopefully 'light' option pre-WI morning hehe

Good luck for tomorrow SugarPlum xxx

You have been doing amazing, so don't let the naughty peak put you off;)

ginlin said:
Good luck for tomorrow SugarPlum xxx

You have been doing amazing, so don't let the naughty peak put you off;)

Thanks GinLin,

Your Fahitas sound Yummy BUT no Margharitas... That's criminal!!! Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

looking forward to tomorrowa delighted post SP:needhug::girlpower::character00255:
you must have such willpower to do it all online and not have the structure of hyaving to be weighed

Mazie6 said:
looking forward to tomorrowa delighted post SP:needhug::girlpower::character00255:
you must have such willpower to do it all online and not have the structure of hyaving to be weighed

I find online keeps me more motivated. I get bored of going to a class, so I give in quicker! I find it hard going to a class after being in work all day! :-(

I have to still WI each week, I just have to input my weight online.

Plus everyone on here is all the 'class' I need. :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well you answered your own question why you could possibly (hopefully not) stay the same , toilet troubles.

Not sure what to suggest really. I cant remember how much fruit etc you have? One thing I can't recommend enough for digestion generally is aloe vera you can buy juice (ie have a few ml a day) or tablets.

Melon, strawberries, kiwi most watery fruits

Mushrooms when I made those baked mushrooms I knew about it maybe you should have that for tea each friday :D
Wishing you loads of luck for tomorrow xxxxxxx

hi SP, i hope you dont mind me coming in for a read.

have you tried benefibre for your loo probs? I use it regularly when i'm dieting as i always have trouble and its great - you put 2 tsps in any drink or you can mix into food like yoghurts and sauce, and its tasteless and works really quickly to help you go. you can get it from most supermarkets - its in a green tub and although its about £6 it lasts for ages :)

good luck with your WI tomorrow, im sure you will lose weight :) xx

Thank You Ladies,

If Hubbys curry does'nt work, I will be popping to the chemist tomorrow!

I am eating LOTS of Fruit & Veg!!! I thought I would be better on the diet not 10 times worse!! :cry:

Back