SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

*SugarPlum* said:
Feeling very poorly & very sorry for myself!

Sob * Sob * Sob

I am feeling very run down and fluey! Had my Flu Jab on Sunday, so it could be that.

Also had a hell of a day at work...

Only one thing for it PJ's and get snug with a film.

Sorry... No KettleWorx today! :-(

Still Angelic on my food though!! Drank gallons of water today and 3 Green Teas!

Didn't have my Ryvita at Lunch, so only 2 sins consumed today :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hugs x I know that feeling! I can't wait to get out of here-am just gonna wait til I leave and then get back on plan 100% :) still gonna go to the gym and do kw but can't concentrate enough to plan food etc xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Welshtigger said:
Hugs x I know that feeling! I can't wait to get out of here-am just gonna wait til I leave and then get back on plan 100% :) still gonna go to the gym and do kw but can't concentrate enough to plan food etc xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

That sounds like a good plan Hun!

You will be in such a positive frame of mind when you step out of that place for the last time! The perfect time to start fresh on plan.

You will be back all guns blazing!! Xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Feeling very poorly & very sorry for myself!

Sob * Sob * Sob

I am feeling very run down and fluey! Had my Flu Jab on Sunday, so it could be that.

Also had a hell of a day at work...

Only one thing for it PJ's and get snug with a film.

Sorry... No KettleWorx today! :-(

Still Angelic on my food though!! Drank gallons of water today and 3 Green Teas!

Didn't have my Ryvita at Lunch, so only 2 sins consumed today :) xxx

Hope you feel better soon x

lsf666 said:
Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks Lisa,

I have come straight up to bed, after my tea :-(

I am sure I will shake it off in a couple of days! I have too... I have a night of Girly drinks on Friday night!! X

Ohh noo.
I hate flu jab.
It really does knock you for six!!

Feel better soon lovely.

Hi sugar

The flu jab can make you feel pretty rubbish. Just take it as easy as you can and keep up the fluid intake. On the note of green tea I really like twinnings green tea with jasmine, really yummy.

Look after yourself.

Mumma K said:
Ahh if you've had a flu jab you can more or less guarantee that is why your feeling rough Sugar
Hope you feel better soon

Addibelle said:
Ohh noo.
I hate flu jab.

Feel better soon lovely.

JackieN said:
awww sweetheart sounds like the jab :bighug: keep fluids up and snuggle :bighug:

I love green tea and lemon, and got a new one this week green tea and cranberry :D xxxxxx

Thank you ladies,

I have certainly drank my share of fluids today, all tucked up in bed now for an early night.

I am sure I will feel more sprightly in the morning.

Night everyone xxxx

Mumma K said:
Ahh if you've had a flu jab you can more or less guarantee that is why your feeling rough Sugar
Hope you feel better soon

Addibelle said:
Ohh noo.
I hate flu jab.

Feel better soon lovely.

JackieN said:
awww sweetheart sounds like the jab :bighug: keep fluids up and snuggle :bighug:

I love green tea and lemon, and got a new one this week green tea and cranberry :D xxxxxx

Thank You ladies,

I have been drinking lots of fluids today, snug in bed now, having an early night.

I am sure I will feel more sprightly in the morning.

Night Night Everyone :) xxxx

Sweet dreams hun, hope you feel better tomorrow, I am feeling like I have been given a good kicking lol...hate having the flu jab, have to have them and the pneumonia ones regularly cos of my diabetes and they always make me feel yukky xxxxxx

Lily42uk said:
Sweet dreams hun, hope you feel better tomorrow, I am feeling like I have been given a good kicking lol...hate having the flu jab, have to have them and the pneumonia ones regularly cos of my diabetes and they always make me feel yukky xxxxxx

Thanks Lily,

Still feeling as rubbish today & off to work again :-(

All I will be thinking of all day is my lovely warm bed & PJ's! Lol

Good luck with WI :) xxx

Tuesday - Red Day

Breakfast - weetabix (hexB) muller & a banana

Morning snack - Apple

Lunch - Hot & Sour soup ( I have made enough for all week!!) 2 sin

Afternoons snack - apple & banana

Dinner - home made, sin free Spag Bol (without the Spag!! Lol) serving it with roasted red onions and peppers! :)

Gallons of water & 3 Green Teas

HexA will be a milky coffee tonight :)

I have another HexB left, if I am hungry I will have some ryvita with light Philly on.

Hope everyone had a good day :) xxx

I can't remember if I posted this before, but when I was at group last year I remember our consultant telling us that its not essential to have all you hexs aslong as the rest of your diet contains enought calcuim, firbre and iron, which if your consuming enough fruit and veg then this shouldn't be a problem.

I eat very little dairy as it tends to disagree with me, my doc said that this shouldnt be a problem as long as I eat plenty of green veg especially brocolli as it apparently contains plenty of calcium :) who'd have thought.

So as I was saying I wouldnt worry too much about you hexs just enjoy them if you want them rather than struggling to fit them in.

Feel free to ignore me if you think im talking tosh :)

Malibu xx

I can't remember if I posted this before, but when I was at group last year I remember our consultant telling us that its not essential to have all you hexs aslong as the rest of your diet contains enought calcuim, firbre and iron, which if your consuming enough fruit and veg then this shouldn't be a problem.

I eat very little dairy as it tends to disagree with me, my doc said that this shouldnt be a problem as long as I eat plenty of green veg especially brocolli as it apparently contains plenty of calcium :) who'd have thought.

So as I was saying I wouldnt worry too much about you hexs just enjoy them if you want them rather than struggling to fit them in.

Malibu xx

I totally agree with this :)

Hope you're feeling better hun x

lsf666 said:
Hope you feel better today x

Mumma K said:
Morning sugar

hope your feeling better this morning hun

Evening Ladies,

I am feeling a little better today thank you.

Still not up to doing my KettleWorx tonight :-(

Hopefully I will be back to normal tomorrow :) xxxx

MalibuStacey said:

Malibu xx

Evening Malibu,

Thank You for your comments, I appreciate all the hints and tips I can get. :)

It's Funny, when I do Red or Green days, I don't always use my 2nd HexB. When I am on a EE day, I would love to have a 2nd hexB!!! Lol

I do eat a mountain of fruit & Veg, so I am sure I am getting the nutrients I need.

Fingers crossed I will have a 2lb loss this week, I am still aiming for 3 stone total loss by the 5th Nov!! Eeek!!! Lol

Back