SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Lisa,

My last day is Thursday 22nd Dec, then I am off till 3rd Jan!! :)

I am just having to pop on one day on the 28th Dec!

I can't wait for the break!

Xx

Oops I read it wrong!

Same here - I have to work on the 30th so not too bad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning lovely, oh I am the opposite to you, chocolate and baileys would stay and have stayed on my shelves forever and I hate to say this as you'll probably have a fit, I have lost count of the amount of nearly full bottles of Baileys that I have thrown away as they have sat open for months on end :giggle:, but put a multi pack of crisps or peanuts in front of me and that's my resolve gone lol.
:fingerscrossed: the dreadful galaxy hasn't done too much damage, at least you have a few more days to catch up...as I wrote that I remembered all the things I shoved down my throat on my week off plan last week and by god if I can only put on 2.5lb after that little mountain of goodies , a huge bag of honey roasted cashew and peanuts, crips and not low fat ones either walkers sensations poppadoms and lime, choccie biccies, 3/4 lemon curd cheesecake, 4 meals out and I was kind of good but not entirely, Pernod, then surely you can pull back a galaxy bar and that's just a few examples, I can't take up the rest of your page typing the rest :8855:, but I loved it and am back and focused now ready to lose that 2.5lb and a few more this coming week.
So good luck and have a lovely day hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning lovely, oh I am the opposite to you, chocolate and baileys would stay and have stayed on my shelves forever and I hate to say this as you'll probably have a fit, I have lost count of the amount of nearly full bottles of Baileys that I have thrown away as they have sat open for months on end :giggle:, but put a multi pack of crisps or peanuts in front of me and that's my resolve gone lol.

Lily is obviously my long lost twin hahaha!!

Morning Sugar

xx

Lily42uk said:
Morning lovely, sorry didn't get a chance to pop in yesterday...:woohoo: well done on your loss sweetie, big or small every lb loss is amazing...I just love the picture of what a lb of fat looks like and just in case you haven't seen it here it is :giggle:

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m203/tigerlily42uk/?action=view&current=1lbfat-1.jpg

Now every time anyone says only lost 1lb I say only are you kidding, look at how much that is and then multiply it by the entire loss you've had so far AMAZING :hug99:

Well done on getting rid of old clothes, I too have always held onto them in case, not anymore and I am never going to see any figure over a size 12/14 (once i get there that is lol) ever again so off they jolly well go.
Oh and I noticed someone said about clothes going to charity shop that can be sold off as rags...darn it I threw all mine in the bin, but still got 4 sacks to go to the charity shop.
Have a lovely day hun, xxxxx

Wow I love that photo,

Sugarplum I love the food you and your hubby make, I was reading your diary yesterday and you got me wanting to try that fish in tomato sauce, so I'm gonna buy myself some. X

mariavon said:
Hi all hope you all ok I go to wi today hope I lose but it * week

Hi Hunny,

My WI day is Sat... So I still have a few days to be ultra good and squeeze a loss out! :) xxx

mariavon said:
Hi all hope you all ok I go to wi today hope I lose but it * week

Hi Hunny,

My WI is not till Sat... So I have still have a couple of days left to squeeze a loss!

Fingers crossed!! Xxx

Mumma K said:
Lily is obviously my long lost twin hahaha!!

Morning Sugar

xx

Morning Kally,

I agree... You must have been split at birth!

I don't understand how you can't LOOOOVE choccy!! Lol

Then again I really don't like crisp or Nuts. I am not a cheesy person either!!

It's GALAXY all the way!! Lol xx

Oops... My I phone is playing up! Sorry if there is duplicate posts! :-( x

Sazbirl said:
Wow I love that photo,

Sugarplum I love the food you and your hubby make, I was reading your diary yesterday and you got me wanting to try that fish in tomato sauce, so I'm gonna buy myself some. X

Hi Sazbirl,

Thank you for visiting my diary! :)

I am just rambling a lot of the time... I should read it back myself one day! Maybe when I get to target!! Lol

I also like to get ideas from reading other people diarys. I need to try and vary my food a bit! I tend to get stuck in a rut!

The Mackeral & Tom sauce phase lasted for weeks .. I am now in the middle of a Philly an ryvita phase! Lol xx

Lily42uk said:
:fingerscrossed: the dreadful galaxy hasn't done too much damage, at least you have a few more days to catch up...as I wrote that I remembered all the things I shoved down my throat on my week off plan last week and by god if I can only put on 2.5lb after that little mountain of goodies , a huge bag of honey roasted cashew and peanuts, crips and not low fat ones either walkers sensations poppadoms and lime, choccie biccies, 3/4 lemon curd cheesecake, 4 meals out and I was kind of good but not entirely, Pernod, then surely you can pull back a galaxy bar and that's just a few examples, I can't take up the rest of your page typing the rest :8855:, but I loved it and am back and focused now ready to lose that 2.5lb and a few more this coming week.
So good luck and have a lovely day hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lily

Your week off plan sounds lovely, it was well deserved and I am glad you don't feel guilty. That's how I felt after my London trip!

It was actually quite liberating to not feel quilty and just get straight back on plan!

I think that shows how much we have mentally changed! I know in the past of I left plan for a week, I usually never returned!

Like you have said time and time again... We need to live out Life's!! Skinny people have blow outs, they just know when to stop and when to cut down again!

We should have a Christmad swap shop.. I will swap you all my left over crisps & peanuts for your left over baileys and choc! LOL

MAYBE NOT THE BEST IDEA!! Lol

It won't help us kick As@ in Jan with the Vixons for Valentine challenge!! Lol xx

I am having a bad day today... Not bad as in eating Naughty foods!

Bad as in not eating!! Which I know Is worse!

I am interviewing all day today and they are back to back!! (one is running late, hense being on here!) lol

I have not brought any food with me, as I knew I wouldn't have time and I did'nt eat breakfast!

So all I have had is 2 apples! CAN'T EAIT FOR ME TEA!!

Chicken Curry (homemade sin free / with a ton of veg) and roasted sweet potatoes! YUMMY!!

Same tea as last night, there was loads of curry left, so having it again!! :) xxx

Hi Lily

Your week off plan sounds lovely, it was well deserved and I am glad you don't feel guilty. That's how I felt after my London trip!

It was actually quite liberating to not feel quilty and just get straight back on plan!

I think that shows how much we have mentally changed! I know in the past of I left plan for a week, I usually never returned!

Like you have said time and time again... We need to live out Life's!! Skinny people have blow outs, they just know when to stop and when to cut down again!

We should have a Christmad swap shop.. I will swap you all my left over crisps & peanuts for your left over baileys and choc! LOL

MAYBE NOT THE BEST IDEA!! Lol

It won't help us kick As@ in Jan with the Vixons for Valentine challenge!! Lol xx

Hey sweetie, Hmmm I love the idea of the swapshop but there are 2 reasons why I am going to say thanks but no thanks, firstly like you said might not be the best idea you've had :giggle: and secondly I've got no Bailey's or chocs to swap :8855: actually not either of those....you're right I don't feel the slightest bit guilty about my week, I planned it, did it, loved it and now I am fully focused again and loving that too, I can't believe this is me talking but I do love this me lol, plus because I got so mountainous in size, all I have done for the last 3 years is to follow this plan and I needed to come off plan cos the last 2 months have been awful with putting on and taking off the same weights and I needed to get refocused again and that's exactly what I did.
Oh by the way I kept meaning to ask you how you liked the Phantom? I ask cos my son in law has just bought tickets in the Royal Circle to see it on 10th Jan as part of Kirsty's Christmas Pressie :hug99: xxxx

Well done

Hi, i have jut joined and i just wanted to drop by and say how encouraging reading your blog is.

Thank you and keep up the good work xx

Lily42uk said:
Hey sweetie, Hmmm I love the idea of the swapshop but there are 2 reasons why I am going to say thanks but no thanks, firstly like you said might not be the best idea you've had :giggle: and secondly I've got no Bailey's or chocs to swap :8855: actually not either of those....you're right I don't feel the slightest bit guilty about my week, I planned it, did it, loved it and now I am fully focused again and loving that too, I can't believe this is me talking but I do love this me lol, plus because I got so mountainous in size, all I have done for the last 3 years is to follow this plan and I needed to come off plan cos the last 2 months have been awful with putting on and taking off the same weights and I needed to get refocused again and that's exactly what I did.
Oh by the way I kept meaning to ask you how you liked the Phantom? I ask cos my son in law has just bought tickets in the Royal Circle to see it on 10th Jan as part of Kirsty's Christmas Pressie :hug99: xxxx

Awwww she will LOVE it!!

I absolutely loved every second! I think I cryed through it all... Although I was emotional about the whole trip! It was just sooo lovely!

She is a lucky girl and will love it.. I would see it again in a heart beat! X

Awwww she will LOVE it!!

I absolutely loved every second! I think I cryed through it all... Although I was emotional about the whole trip! It was just sooo lovely!

She is a lucky girl and will love it.. I would see it again in a heart beat! X

I have seen it twice and I would go again...in fact I could get seriously hooked on it, first time we went I was sitting right below where the chandelier dropped lets just say I may have soiled my panties lol (tmi?) :giggle: xxxx

mikey's.mummy said:
Hi, i have jut joined and i just wanted to drop by and say how encouraging reading your blog is.

Thank you and keep up the good work xx

Awww Thank You for your lovely comment! I really appreciate it!

Xxxx

lsf666 said:
And they're on offer in all the supermarkets too!

Mmmm.... They sound Delish!!

I have said I am not buying loads of naughty stuff this year... I am just buying a couple of nice treats for Christmas day! These could be one of my nice treats! ;-)

Usually I buy huge tins of celebrations and still have a house full of chocolate come January!! Xx

Back