SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

*SugarPlum* said:
I am sure I will, once I get the hang off it :)

I have all my new next dresses that I am trying to get into! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There's a positive right there :) New dresses x

Abigail'sMummy said:
I really like the idea of this positives thing, I think I may try it myself...love your profile pic hun. Pretty lady..;) x

I am very new to the 3 positives but people are saying its helping them, so I am prepared to do anything to shift my weight! :)

Thank You for the compliment on my pic also! :)

Hope your New Year is going well? X

Wednesday and I am ready with my 3 positives!!! :)

1. I had a solid 8hrs sleep last night, I felt relaxed and didn't wake up thinking of work once! :)

2. I had a sneaky mid week jump on the scales and they are showing a 3lb loss!! :)

3. It's downhill to the weekend... Only 2 more get ups!

I am planning on getting off my butt and going for a long walk with the Hubby and dog tonight, so I will update once I have done my Body Magic!

Red day today

Breakfast - 2x weetabix (B) with mullet light and banana

Lunch - 4 ryvita (B) with Philly light (A) & cucumber. Apple

Dinner - home made Spag Bol, made with a ton of veg and without the Spag! Lol

No sins planned in the day at the moment.

Hey Sugar, love the positives, but have to say I agree with Lisa, another 1 please as you've said you'll be using the countdown to weekend regularly :giggle:
New dresses, very nice, won't be long and you'll be in them and then needing new smaller ones ...oh and love your new pic, very pretty lady and lucky hubby ;););):bighug: xxxxx

lsf666 said:
Ahem! A 4th one if you please ;-)

Hope work goes ok today x

Ha ha ha... I did promise a 4th didn't I?!! Lol

4. My coat from the next sale came today... Size 22 and it FITS! Snug but it fits, I will be in at comfortably in no time!

I don't see the point in buying clothes that JUST fit, as I know they will be two big in a couple of months!! Lol

Lily42uk said:
Hey Sugar, love the positives, but have to say I agree with Lisa, another 1 please as you've said you'll be using the countdown to weekend regularly :giggle:
New dresses, very nice, won't be long and you'll be in them and then needing new smaller ones ...oh and love your new pic, very pretty lady and lucky hubby ;););):bighug: xxxxx

Ha ha ... Lisa caught me out too!!

I have added my 4th positive for the day!

A 5th is I am now home snug with Hubby!!! ;-) x

OMG... How windy is it outside! :-(

I really need to start doing my Kettleworx again, I was planning a nice long walk last night but the weather was just too dreadful! Must do the Body Magic!!

EE day for me today

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (6sin) banana & mullet light

Lunch - 4 ryvita (B) with Philly (A) and cucumber. Apple

Dinner - chicken dinner with potatoes, carrots, turnip, Brussels and cabbage

Positives for today...

1. It's Friday tomorrow!! ;-)

2. I jumped on the scales agin and I am a further 1/2 lb down!!

3. I am going to my lovely mums for tea tonight.

4. My skin is looking much brighter again since I stopped eating all the rubbish I was over Christmas! :)

oooohhhh that's fab about the coat fitting :)

have seen you on the diary's of a few ladies I follow so thought I'd pop over and say hi :wavey:

Great positives again hun, have a fab time at Mum's :bighug: xxxx

EmmyR1984 said:
oooohhhh that's fab about the coat fitting :)

have seen you on the diary's of a few ladies I follow so thought I'd pop over and say hi :wavey:

Hi Emmy,

Feel free to pop over to my diary anytime :) xxxx

JackieN said:
fab positives :D i so love reading them all always makes me :D xxxx

Mumma K said:
great positive Cinta

happy Thursday x

Lily42uk said:
Great positives again hun, have a fab time at Mum's :bighug: xxxx

Thank You Ladies... I am getting the hang of these positives now! :)

Hi Sugarplum- I just found your dairy this evening and can see that I will be reading it with avid interest from here on out. I was in awe of your honest account in your first post and given I've got a similar amount to lose feel a bit more inspired now!

congratulations on your loss so far and good luck for the journey ahead :D

loho said:
Hi Sugarplum- I just found your dairy this evening and can see that I will be reading it with avid interest from here on out. I was in awe of your honest account in your first post and given I've got a similar amount to lose feel a bit more inspired now!

congratulations on your loss so far and good luck for the journey ahead :D

Hi Ioho,

Welcome to my diary... It's a lot of ramblings really but feel free to pop by anytime! :)

It does help to know there are others that have such a lot of weight to loose too! I found this site has helped so much! :) x

Back