SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Morning,

EE Menu for today

Breakfast - weetabix (B) with Blueberrys and mullet light

Lunch - mugshot, raw carrot, raw Cauli and a sin free dip. Apple, banana and a small handful of grapes.

Dinner - jacket potatoe with cheese (a) and beans

Positives for today... This is tricky as I have been wake all night stressing about work! I think I only slept for approx 2 hours!! :-(

I might need to have a think and come back with some, as I am just too tired at the moment to be 'Positive' :-(

*sob - sob - feeling very sorry for myself! *

Morning Cinta x

My works been worrying me too. Hope yours gets better x

Great food today but where's your superfree???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Morning Cinta x

My works been worrying me too. Hope yours gets better x

Great food today but where's your superfree???

Do you mean on my Dinner? If so I am having a fruit salad for dessert, does that count :-/

I need help with these EE days!!

Does My blueberries, banana, apple, orange, carrotts and Cauliflower count as SF?

It's times like this when I miss not being able to go to class! :-( xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Do you mean on my Dinner? If so I am having a fruit salad for dessert, does that count :-/

Does My blueberries, banana, apple, orange, carrotts and Cauliflower count as SF?

Yes all those count :)

I try and have my SF on the plate so usually veg. Your day could be a green day though if you need extra HE's?

*SugarPlum* said:

Breakfast and lunch has sf in but your dinner needs some! Sadly fruit after doesn't count! Superfree needs to be before the meal or with it, as the idea is to limit the amount of free food you consume! Therefore by having it after, you've already eaten the free food so you're just eating more food for the sake of it and it doesn't matter-if that makes sense! xxx

Morning all!

Can I ask about the super free - if it's included in the meal - e.g. Mushy Pea Curry with lots of extra veg in the "sauce" - does that count? I am reading this back and it's sounds very der but want to make sure!!

Hope you all have great days!

Janie x

LadyBethny said:
Morning all!

Can I ask about the super free - if it's included in the meal - e.g. Mushy Pea Curry with lots of extra veg in the "sauce" - does that count? I am reading this back and it's sounds very der but want to make sure!!

Janie x

Yes it does count as part of the meal

LadyBethny said:
Morning all!

Janie x

Welshtigger said:
Yes it does count as part of the meal

You beat me to it :)

lsf666 said:
Yes all those count :)

I try and have my SF on the plate so usually veg. Your day could be a green day though if you need extra HE's?

Welshtigger said:
Breakfast and lunch has sf in but your dinner needs some! Sadly fruit after doesn't count! Superfree needs to be before the meal or with it, as the idea is to limit the amount of free food you consume! Therefore by having it after, you've already eaten the free food so you're just eating more food for the sake of it and it doesn't matter-if that makes sense! xxx

Thank You ladies,

What would I do without you! :)

I have changed it to a green day, so I don't need to worry about SF with my tea!

I have added mushrooms to my jacket and beans though, as a meal with no veg does seem strange!

Only used one Hex B though and no sins! What could I have for desert?? ;-) xxx

LadyBethny said:
Morning all!

Janie x

Hi Janie,

It was a valid question. I have always done Red / Green days.

So EE days are all new to me! I think I need to log online and refresh myself with everything! Xx

Purple Patsy said:
Thanks for clearing up my confusion re the bread, I'm just easily confused I guess ( and scard I was having bread and not counting it right. AAARGH

Have a good day.:D

No worries Hun, it can get a touch confusing at times :)

*SugarPlum* said:
Thank You ladies,

What would I do without you! :)

I have changed it to a green day, so I don't need to worry about SF with my tea!

I have added mushrooms to my jacket and beans though, as a meal with no veg does seem strange!

Only used one Hex B though and no sins! What could I have for desert?? ;-) xxx

Have you used a HEA?

Rubbish day at work, getting a little stressed with it all to be honest!! I won't let it effect my weight loss though! I haven't reached for food once!! :)

I changed my day to GREEN as I worrying my SF at tea time!

The good news is I have only used 1x HexB and No sins!!! :)

I have also drank 4 litres of water so far today... I can feel that weekend martini being flushed away!!! Lol xx

lsf666 said:
Have you used a HEA?

Hi Lisa,

No I havent used a HEX A yet but as I was thinking of having a cup of hot horlicks before bed! (I really don't want another sleepless night!) :-(

I need to check the sins on Horlicks! Xx

So maybe a fibre plus bar for dessert?

You don't have to have 2 B's but I love fibre plus bars :)

Thanks lovely!

Always good to revisit - a bit like watching a DVD again and picking up on something you missed the first time!

lsf666 said:
So maybe a fibre plus bar for dessert?

You don't have to have 2 B's but I love fibre plus bars :)

Hi Lisa, are fibre plus bars the Slimming world bars? If so I don't go to class, is there anywhere else I can get them from?

I was also wondering the same about Scan Bran! I might email the online service, they must offer a way for online people to order them. :) xx

Back