SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Morning Cinta x

FRIDAY :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is a Flying Visit, as I am still at work....

Just wanted to Scream...

I HAVE LOST 3LB & GOT MY 3 1/2 STONE SHINY!!!!!!!! (and it's my star week!!)

:woohoo: :winner:, I know I said it on curvies, but this is your personal page.....you're a star hun...very well done :hug99: xxxx

Thank You Ladies,

I really appreciate all the lovely comments!

It's 7.30 and I am just about to go on a long wintery walk with Hubby, round a local Resovoir. It's a long walk with a lot of hills... Done it a couple of times. It's pretty tough! :-( LOL

I am hoping my fitness has improved!

I will update properly later xxx

Hope your walk went well :)

I'm sure your fitness has improved! Did you see the article on kettlebells in the SW mag? Have you started on yours again?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank You again Ladies,

The walk yesterday was Amazing.. It was lovely!!

Today in contrast is a Pj and wooly sock day!! It's tooooo cold out there!! Brrrrr and it's a bit grey!! :-(

Do DVD Day it is!! :)

My positives for the day....

1. I lost 3lb on Friday and I am now soooo determined to loose another 7 for valentines!! This would give me my 4stone award!!

2. I am having a lovely weekend, yesterday a lovely long walk and spent the day with my Family and my little niece and nephew! :)

3. Today is PJ day, staying snug all day and doing nothing other than watching films! BLiSs!! :)

Meals for today EE day...

Breakfast - well missed breakfast really as I had the longest lie in ever! (not like me)

Lunch- Huge Chicken sandwich, bread (hexB +6) lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo (1) Prawn cocktail snack a jacks (5)

Dinner- Chicken and Choritzo Jambayla YUM!! Made with a ton of onions, peppers, fresh chillies.. (8sins for Choritzo but worth each one!)

Total sins - 20 (high for me but then a use very few Mon-Fri!). :) xxxx

Hey sweetie, :woohoo: well done on the loss, and the new shiney and the longggggg walk lol
Enjoy your snuggly DVD day, food looks good, doesn't matter if you go over occasionally...have a lovely evening with Mr M :hug99: xxx

Back