SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

New car piccie please (I'm SO nosy) ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi. So sorry for your loss. Your New puppy is beautiful. I'm not allowed to name dogs because I called my puppy Gus! Your puppy is going to be a proud looking little man so he needs a proper name. He looks like a Barney to me lol. Henry is a great name too.

24st to 12st is wow, my journey hasnt been far off that.

Purple Patsy said:
Love the positives. What kind of car are you getting?

Hope today is good for you. :)

Hi PP,

Yesterday was a funny day... I was excited all day about picking my car up, then I got a call from the vets to say Charlie's ashes were ready to collect!! :-(

So that set me off all emotional again, very bitter sweet day!

On the plus side, I typed that without crying!!! :) xxxx

My new car is a fiesta.. Brummmm Brummmm!! Lol

lsf666 said:
New car piccie please (I'm SO nosy) ;-)

Hi Hunny,

Have a nosey at my FB, I put some pics of my sparkling new car!! (not sure how long it will stay sparkly & clean!!) lol xxxx

ILoveCake said:
Hi. So sorry for your loss. Your New puppy is beautiful. I'm not allowed to name dogs because I called my puppy Gus! Your puppy is going to be a proud looking little man so he needs a proper name. He looks like a Barney to me lol. Henry is a great name too.

24st to 12st is wow, my journey hasnt been far off that.

I like Gus, I think it's a good name for a doggy. :)

I still have such a long way to go on my journey, just at the 4stone lost mark at the moment.

You have done AMAZINGLY well to loose 7stone!! Xxxxx

broadsbean said:
I love alfie xxxx it's perfect :D:D:D:D:D

is your new car a 12 reg, i saw one at 9.00 am this morning always a game in our house who sees the first hubby usually wins but i beat him this time :D:D:D

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Hi Mandy,

Alfie is our chosen name... I asked my 3 yr old nephew which name he liked? I gave him the choice of 4 & Alfie is what he picked!! :)

So Alfie it is!! Soooo excited about him coming home!!

Yes, it is a '12' plate... I was very nervous driving it off the forecourt yesterday!! Lol xxxx

Morning Cinta x

Good luck but don't stress as you've had a rough week x

lsf666 said:
Morning Cinta x

Good luck but don't stress as you've had a rough week x

Thanks Sweetie xxx

I lost 2lb but again I think it could be a false figure!?? I need to try and get back into some routine!!

Last week I was good & STS (star week), this week I haven't been eating to plan at all and have lost 2lb!! (I haven't been eating bad, just snacking and not really to plan!)

I will have a good week this week and see what the scales say next week! :)

3 positives for today...

1. I get to drive me lovely new car to work! :)

2. It's Friday!!

3. I love my Hubby to bits, HE HAS BEEN MY ROCK AND MY SHOULDER TO CRY ON!! (The bold type was actually part of my wedding vows and have never been as true as this week!)

Xxxxxxxxx

It's not a false reading hun!!! Stress'll make weight come off too x

lsf666 said:
It's not a false reading hun!!! Stress'll make weight come off too x

Fingers Crossed.. I was just surprised to see a loss.

Looking forward to getting back on plan from Sarurday morning! :)

good morning and well done on the 2 lbs xxxx:wee::wee::wee:

made me giggle with the not a true reading comment :D
of course it is !! if you had gained 2lb you wouldn't have even questioned it so accept that loss with open arms cos its yours and you earned it :D

do you know what you want to do with charlies ashes ? our animals have random plants in the garden and all keep their name barney has a rhodedenrum and milly (cat) has a hydranger (awful spelling i know !!!)

you will have to put up a piccie of your car cos i am nosey too:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Woooohoooooo!!

Well done Cinta on your 100% accurate and amazing loss this week.

Your a star, what youve had to deal with this week and still ACTUALLY losing.
Youve done fantastic and deserve to be praised....

Ps. you DID loose 2lbs!!

(positive reinforcement much?!) haha.

Honestly honey.
Such a big well done! xxx

You have done so well hun, it looks like it's been one hell of a week for you :bighug:

Well done on your loss :woohoo:

Hey sweetie, sorry not been about, but well done on your loss :woohoo: :winner:...I always find that the weeks I eat more carp are the weeks I lose the most weight, seems my body likes that balance of good and bad ...yours sounds the same :bighug: xxxxxxxx

Purple Patsy said:
Well done on the loss, it isn't a false reading at all. :)

Thanks PP :) xxxx

MalibuStacey said:
Awwww I feel all fuzzy I hope mine and OH vows can be a lovely :)

Awwww... We wrote our own wedding vows and they were very emotional!!

When do toy get married Hunny? Xxx

broadsbean said:
good morning and well done on the 2 lbs xxxx:wee::wee::wee:

made me giggle with the not a true reading comment :D
of course it is !! if you had gained 2lb you wouldn't have even questioned it so accept that loss with open arms cos its yours and you earned it :D

do you know what you want to do with charlies ashes ? our animals have random plants in the garden and all keep their name barney has a rhodedenrum and milly (cat) has a hydranger (awful spelling i know !!!)

you will have to put up a piccie of your car cos i am nosey too:giggle::giggle::giggle:

The plant idea is such a lovely thought, although neither me or Hubby have Green fingers and all out plants seem to die! Lol

Charlie is in our Living Room but when I am ready, I want to take him to his favourite beach. Because he was blind, the beach was the only
Place he felt free enough to run! He absolutely loved it there, he would just run with the wind in his Fur and not a care in the world. You wouldn't even guess he was blind!

Maybe when I am walking Alfie on the same beach, I might feel ready to let him go.

Hope you have had a good weekend hun? Xxxx

Addibelle said:
Woooohoooooo!!

Well done Cinta on your 100% accurate and amazing loss this week.

Your a star, what youve had to deal with this week and still ACTUALLY losing.
Youve done fantastic and deserve to be praised....

Ps. you DID loose 2lbs!!

(positive reinforcement much?!) haha.

Honestly honey.
Such a big well done! xxx

Thanks Addie!!! :) Not long till your hols, I bet your getting soo excited??? Xxx

jo-85 said:
Wtg hun well done. As everybody else as said don't doubt the 2lbs pat yourself on the back. Youve done so well this week with everything u have had going on I think you've for amazingly well. X

Thank Jo, I appreciate that :) xxxx

EmmyR1984 said:
You have done so well hun, it looks like it's been one hell of a week for you :bighug:

Well done on your loss :woohoo:

Thanks Emmey :) xxxx

Whitey27 said:
Well done lovely. Have a fab weekend. Hope you're feeling a bit better about everything xx

Hi Whitey, I am starting to feel a little better, thanks for asking. Xxx

JackieN said:
:bighug: lovely :bighug:

well done on the 2lb :wee: xxxxxxxx

Thanks Jackie :)

Lily42uk said:
Hey sweetie, sorry not been about, but well done on your loss :woohoo: :winner:...I always find that the weeks I eat more carp are the weeks I lose the most weight, seems my body likes that balance of good and bad ...yours sounds the same :bighug: xxxxxxxx

Hi Lily, don't worry... I know you have been having a tough time!

Hope things have settled down a bit?! Xxxx

Back