SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Phewwww... That took a while! I really should check my diary at the weekend!

I just dont seem to find the time... But hopefully I have caught up with everyone! :)

It had been a lovely weekend in the Sugar household, very relaxing! :) Hubby made one of his Scrummy meals on Sat, so I need to be über good and drink that water!!

Green day today

Breakfast - weetabix (b) mullet, banana

Lunch - carrot, celery, light Philly (a), mug shot, apple, 2 tangerines and grapes LOTS OF SF!!

Dinner - vegetable curry with rice A TON MORE SF!!

3 positives for today....

1. I pick Alfie up in 5 weeks!!

2. I love my Husband soooooo much!! (& he is very cute!) ;-)

3. Only 4 get ups till weekend!! ;-)

Xxxxx

Were looking at getting married end of next year no dates set as yet coz were in the middle of buying a house so all money is going in to that at the moment but once thats sorted then planning can begin. I'd idealy like to leg it and get married in secret but it would break his mothers heart and my daughter is already picking out bridesmaid dresses lol.

I've got something to look forward to in the meantime tho were going to get a puppy too once were settled in to the new house, mind if we steal Henry as an option? I really like it and I can see a little patterdale suiting the name henry :)

Well done on your loss on friday hun ur doing fab :)

Malibu xx

Purple Patsy said:
Morning Sugar, Have a good Monday. :)

Morning PP.. Monday was good, hope you have had a good day Hunny? X

MalibuStacey said:
Were looking at getting married end of next year no dates set as yet coz were in the middle of buying a house so all money is going in to that at the moment but once thats sorted then planning can begin. I'd idealy like to leg it and get married in secret but it would break his mothers heart and my daughter is already picking out bridesmaid dresses lol.

I've got something to look forward to in the meantime tho were going to get a puppy too once were settled in to the new house, mind if we steal Henry as an option? I really like it and I can see a little patterdale suiting the name henry :)

Well done on your loss on friday hun ur doing fab :)

Malibu xx

Life would be so much easier if we could just win the lottery! Lol...

The house and Puppy sounds fun though! I think Patterdales are soooo cute and would definately suit Henry! :)

We have settled in Alfie... 5 weeks and counting, it's going to go sooo slow!! :-(

Hope your Monday has been ok hun? Xxx

Very Full from my Tea... I came home and Hubby had made me a lovely SW vegetable curry and rice! Yum yum!!!

Only drank one litre of water today though! :-(

Really need to up my water if I want a good loss on Friday!

On that note... I am off some more water!! :) xxx

Sorry for crashing your thread, but I've got a Patterdale. He's the best dog I've ever had :D So cute and lovely. Very loyal and loves his snuggles! lol He's called Harvey :D

What breed is Alfie sugar?

Corkscrew said:
Sorry for crashing your thread, but I've got a Patterdale. He's the best dog I've ever had :D So cute and lovely. Very loyal and loves his snuggles! lol He's called Harvey :D

What breed is Alfie sugar?

Hi Hun, Crash my tread anytime :)

Alfie is a Miniture Shnauzer, he is only 2 weeks old! Sooo cute, can't leave his mum till the 5th April.

I have just lost my Westie, he was an old man, nearly 15yrs old! :-( I can't wait to have a puppy back in the house!!

Patterdales are very cute, I would have a house full of dogs if I could! :) lol x

Hi Hun, Crash my tread anytime :)

Alfie is a Miniture Shnauzer, he is only 2 weeks old! Sooo cute, can't leave his mum till the 5th April.

I have just lost my Westie, he was an old man, nearly 15yrs old! :-( I can't wait to have a puppy back in the house!!

Patterdales are very cute, I would have a house full of dogs if I could! :) lol x

I would have a house full of dog if I could too! lol When I'm old enough to retire, I'm gonna have more :giggle: I've already got two as it is. The other one is a Lhasa Apso. My friend at work found an abandoned Jack Russell at the weekend - looks about 6 months old - so cute. I nearly adopted him :eek: luckily someone else got there first :giggle:

My brother has a miniature schnauzer (can't flipping spell it! lol) very cute :D

Sorry to hear you lost your Westie, it's so heartbreaking when we lose them. I know you can't replace the little man, but having Alfie will fill the big hole that your Westie left and I'm sure you will feel better eventually. Sorry if that seems insensitive, it wasn't meant to be xxx

Corkscrew said:
I would have a house full of dog if I could too! lol When I'm old enough to retire, I'm gonna have more :giggle: I've already got two as it is. The other one is a Lhasa Apso. My friend at work found an abandoned Jack Russell at the weekend - looks about 6 months old - so cute. I nearly adopted him :eek: luckily someone else got there first :giggle:

My brother has a miniature schnauzer (can't flipping spell it! lol) very cute :D

Sorry to hear you lost your Westie, it's so heartbreaking when we lose them. I know you can't replace the little man, but having Alfie will fill the big hole that your Westie left and I'm sure you will feel better eventually. Sorry if that seems insensitive, it wasn't meant to be xxx

No, it wasnt insensitive, nothing will replace Charlie but little Alfie is going to put the smile back on our faces. :)

It was sad about Charlie but he was an old man and has had 15 years of good health, I was very lucky with him. :)

Alfie is going to have some big boots to fill! Lol

Lhasa Apso's are also VERY CUTE also... U don't think a house feels like home without a little Doggy in it! :) xxxx

And Charlie was lucky with you! :)

Lol know what you mean. My home would be a very strange place without mi little pooches :D I'll always have one.....or two.......maybe even three :eek: lol

Will you go see Alfie regularly before you get him? Is that allowed?

Corkscrew said:
And Charlie was lucky with you! :)

Lol know what you mean. My home would be a very strange place without mi little pooches :D I'll always have one.....or two.......maybe even three :eek: lol

Will you go see Alfie regularly before you get him? Is that allowed?

I would go every week but I don't want the breeder to think I am a Puppy Stalker.. Lol

Plus it's over an hour away, she did say that she would send me a pic each week. I only went down and picked him last Monday, so I am going to wait till Friday. If I don't have another pic by then I will text her.

This is a pic from when I went to choose him last week...

image-3774969943.jpg

HE WAS JUST TOOOOOOO CUTE! Lol

This is going to be a long 5 week!! Xx

Whitey27 said:
Omg he's absolutely gorgeous!! Xxx

Thanks Hunny... He is very cute! Can't wait to bring him home. :)

Awwwwww how cute is he :D I want one! lol

Yep, it's gonna be a loooooong 5 weeks! xxx

I'll be keeping a watch for more pics as the weeks go by :D

Corkscrew said:
Awwwwww how cute is he :D I want one! lol

Yep, it's gonna be a loooooong 5 weeks! xxx

I'll be keeping a watch for more pics as the weeks go by :D

Lol... I think my thread will be taken over by Puppy Pics when he comes home! Lol x

Tuesday Morning.....

Had a good day yesterday but sabotaged it with some Chocolate Biscuits at night!! :-(

My Sweet Tooth cravings are creeping back... I need to spend some time tonight looking at some SW friendly desserts that would take the edge off the cravings!

I only drank 1.5 litres of water yesterday, which is not enough for me!

Today I am going to be a SW Angel!! :)

Breakfast - weetabix (a), muller, banana

Lunch - carrotts, celery, light Philly (a), mugshot, grapes, tangerines and apple

Dinner - home made veg curry (still lots left from last night) with sweet potatoe. Curry made form a ton of onions, peppers and other veg!

Definately having enough SF today, I just need to make sure I drink enough water!!

3 positives for today....

1. I have ankles!!! (No water retention)

2. It's frosty out but it's ok, my new car has front heated windows! ;-) lol

3. It's feeling very 'Springy' - the mornings & evenings are a lot lighter! :) xxx

Awwwwwwww he's adorable :D

My mum has a patterdale called Yogi because he looked just like a little bear, she got him in June last year after her old dog had to be put to sleep :( I totally understand about you getting a puppy too, mum did exactly the same, the way she did it was have a pure breed patterdale (Wally her old dog was a patterdale / staffy cross) and it's amazing how much like Wally Yogi is

I also wanted to share a baby picture of Yogi :eek:

Snapshot_20110617_3.jpg

Food plan looks great hun btw :D

Back