SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Hiya Cinta.

Good luck on your 100% day!
I know you can do it.

Will come back and see how your doing later on, maybe get some motivation from you as Im losing it badly!

EmmyR1984 said:
Awwwwwwww he's adorable :D

My mum has a patterdale called Yogi because he looked just like a little bear, she got him in June last year after her old dog had to be put to sleep :( I totally understand about you getting a puppy too, mum did exactly the same, the way she did it was have a pure breed patterdale (Wally her old dog was a patterdale / staffy cross) and it's amazing how much like Wally Yogi is

I also wanted to share a baby picture of Yogi :eek:

Food plan looks great hun btw :D

Awwwe that is pic is just sooooo cute!! I would have 20 Puppies if I could!! Xxxx

Addibelle said:
Hiya Cinta.

Good luck on your 100% day!
I know you can do it.

Will come back and see how your doing later on, maybe get some motivation from you as Im losing it badly!

Hi Addi,

100% day has been 100% so far! Lol

Just not drank enough water again today, been to busy! I have had about 1.5 litres again but I like to drink 3-4 litres a day.

Hope your 100% day has gone ok? Xxx

Purple Patsy said:
Well done on the positives and 100% plan. I'm sure you'll do it. :)

Thanks PP :)

So far so good... But it's this time of night my chocolate cravings start!!! :-/

WEDNESDAY.... I can start to smell the weekend!! ;-)

I am pleased to report, I was 100% Angelic yesterday!! :)

The plan is for another 100% day today! :)

Meals - Green Day

Breakfast - weetabix (b) muller & banana

Lunch - raw carrotts, celery, Philly light (a), mugshot, grapes.

Dinner - jacket potatoes with beans and a sprinkle of cheese (just really fancy it!!)

3 positives for today....

1. It's downhill till the weekend!!

2. I was a total Angel yesterday! :)

3. I couldn't clip the PA alarm to my skirt yesterday, as it was pulling my skirt down over my hips!! It got embarrassing as it showed the top of my knickers!! Lol (no one else noticed but I was getting paranoid!!) my work skirt is just ridiculously too big! I have ordered a new one!!

I WILL DRINK MY 3 LITRES OF WATER TODAY!!

I have been averaging 1-2 Litres (of pure water, exc coffees) but I know when I make an effort to drink lots, I have good losses!!

Yay for the skirt!!!

Oh and I love JP with cheese and beans yummy!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:wavey: Sugar, Just coming to seek out some fellow curvies, will read back in a little while but for now im subscribed :D

lsf666 said:
Yay for the skirt!!!

Oh and I love JP with cheese and beans yummy!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Lisa... The Jacket Spuddy was Delish!! (think I had a little more than my A allowance of cheese but I have used no sins today, so I should be fine!) xxx

Purple Patsy said:
Well done on the NSV with the skirt and the 100% day.

Have a good Wednesday. :)

Thanks PP... Hope your Wed was ok? Xxx

R-E-D said:
Hi hun

Just having a catch up on your diary.

Hope your ok? Xxxx

Hi RED, I am good thank you, more importantly are you ok?

I will make some time tonight to pop by your diary and see how things are going with you. (& everyone else - sorry I have been neglecting diarys, I have just been run off my feet!) xxxx

ginlin said:
:wavey: Morning Sugarplum x :wavey:

Morning Lin... It's Thursday morning now but it's still Morning! Lol :) xxxx

EmmyR1984 said:
that's brill about the skirt, despite the flashing of your knickers lol

hope you have a great day x

Lol... Thanks Emmy!!

shenzi said:
:wavey: Sugar, Just coming to seek out some fellow curvies, will read back in a little while but for now im subscribed :D

Awwww, welcome Hunny!!! My diary is a lot of me rambling on & on..... LOL
Xxxx

Its THURSDAY!!! Only one day better than Thursday and that FRIDAY!! Lol

I am not looking forward to going into work today, a couple of my staff are off poorly and it just makes it soooo hard work! :-(

(I know people can't help being genuinely poorly)

So on that note I think I best start my diary with some positives!!! Lol

1. Tomorrow is Friday!!! :)

2. I am off to my lovely Mums for tea tonight!

3. 4 weeks TODAY I pick little Alfie up!! :)

4. I have had 2 consecutive days of being 110% good!! :)

Menu for today... (EE day)

Breakfast - Muller, banana, blueberries

Lunch - Raw Carrott, celerly, Philly light (a) Mugshot, grapes, tangerine, apple

Dinner - Roast of some description at my Mums

Not feeling confident about my WI this week, I have only really got back in the stride of it towards the end of this week (after the trauma of last week). I am also not convinced with the 2lb loss last week, as I had been totally off plan! :-/

I will see what tommorow brings... I am happy I have got back into it. I need to plan a Bumper week next week. I really want my 4.5 stone shiny! :) xxxxx

Hope today goes nice and fast so you can get to your mum's.

Really hope weigh in goes well for you and that the scales will be kind as you've been making such an effort :D

Food for today is looking great

EmmyR1984 said:
Hope today goes nice and fast so you can get to your mum's.

Really hope weigh in goes well for you and that the scales will be kind as you've been making such an effort :D

Food for today is looking great

Thanks Emmy, I think today is going to be a nightmare but it's Friday tomorrow!! :)

ginlin said:
Happy International Women's Day xx

Thanks Lin, the same to you! :) xxx

I love your three positives! I may follow suit. You are being very angelic! :)

Hey sweetie, STOP STRESSING (sorry for shouting lol), stress will make you gain weight, now you may well have had a carp start to your week, but hun you always pull it back so if you have gained it'll be gone for sure and some next week.
Enjoy your evening at Mum's and relax...bummer about work, but you'll cope you always do and you wouldn't be where you are as in Management, if they didn't think you could cope.
Have a lovely day sweetie, loving your positives (must get back to writing mine instead of just thinking them lol), Yayyyyyy to it being Friday tomorrow, just a few more hours :giggle: and then a well earned rest .:hug99: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi :D

Thought i'd Actually posted a message before..but seems i havent :rolleyes: Loving your Postings and Food Diary..Also Well Done on your Weight Loss so Far ;) Reading your Diary is a good Inspiration for myself as i have the same amount of weight to lose.

Will be well and Truely Subscribed from here on in :D x

ILoveCake said:
I love your three positives! I may follow suit. You are being very angelic! :)

Thank You Hunny... I have had another Angelic day today!! :) xxxx

Lily42uk said:
Hey sweetie, STOP STRESSING (sorry for shouting lol), stress will make you gain weight, now you may well have had a carp start to your week, but hun you always pull it back so if you have gained it'll be gone for sure and some next week.
Enjoy your evening at Mum's and relax...bummer about work, but you'll cope you always do and you wouldn't be where you are as in Management, if they didn't think you could cope.
Have a lovely day sweetie, loving your positives (must get back to writing mine instead of just thinking them lol), Yayyyyyy to it being Friday tomorrow, just a few more hours :giggle: and then a well earned rest .:hug99: xxxxxxxxxxx

That's a lovely message... Thank You Lilly!! :)

Really ready for the weekend!!!

x-lizbif-x said:
Hi :D

Thought i'd Actually posted a message before..but seems i havent :rolleyes: Loving your Postings and Food Diary..Also Well Done on your Weight Loss so Far ;) Reading your Diary is a good Inspiration for myself as i have the same amount of weight to lose.

Will be well and Truely Subscribed from here on in :D x

Awww thank you!! I think I just ramble a lot!! Lol

But welcome to my diary!! :) xxx

Awwwww... Alfie's breeder just sent me a pic if him @ 4 weeks old!!! I can't believe the difference 2 weeks makes!!

This is him at 2 weeks, asleep in Hubbys hand...

image-4052686561.jpg

And this his him 2 weeks later, at 4 weeks old!!! He looks huge!! I can't wait to see him at 8 weeks, he will be a proper chunky monkey!!! :)

image-3326194247.jpg

ONLY 4 MORE WEEKS TO WAIT!!!! Xxx

Back