SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Hope your first day back goes quickly and you're ok x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mariavon said:
Ul be fine hunny, first day always feels worst but lunch time will be here before you know it, take care xxx

Thanks Hun... It want too bad :-/ just felt like a fish out of water!

Mumma K said:
Good luck with your first day back Cinta
Ps how did you make your pictures look like
so pretty is it some kinda app ?

Thanks hun... It's an app on the iPhone called snapspeed. I do like messing around with pics and photos! :)

EmmyR1984 said:
:bighug: hope your first day back goes well

Thanks Emmy! Xxx

lsf666 said:
Hope your first day back goes quickly and you're ok x

It was weird going back after 6 weeks!! I am home now though! :)

I could cope with working 9-12... Somehow don't think Hubby will approve!! :-/

Back home after first morning back! I totally felt like a fish out of water! Don't know where to start on trying to catch up on the last 6 weeks work!

I came home at lunch and made myself a fresh noodles salad! It's was YUMMY!

Just threw in a wok some noodles, spring onions, garlic, chilli & Carrott strips. Then made a sauce little sauce from cayenne pepper, fish sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and a touch of Tom purée!

IT WAS DEVINE!!!

image-1671009998.jpg

Lunch - Stir fry veg & noodles (sesame oil 4 & Tom purée 0.5) Grapes & Muller Light

Sins for lunch - 4.5 sins for the day 4.5

Purple Patsy said:
Glad your first day went OK. Are you doing a full step up program or is it just today? Hope you're doing well. Sounds like you straight back on plan too Well done. :D

I am going another half day tommorow, full day Wed, half day Thur & full day Friday!

Hopefully the week will fly by!!

Mmmmm.... Just had a Yummy Chicken Curry for my tea! It was made with a mountain of onion and peppers!!

As its a mid week tea, we did cheat and use a bit of patacks paste but then added loads of extra chillis, garlic, spices and chopped tomatoes!'

image-7846899.jpg

Dinner - Chicken Curry (4 sins worth of curry paste) with rice.

Sins so far today - 8.5

I am totally stuffed but if I get peckish later, I will have a pack of snack a jacks (4.5) but I don't think I will be needing it!!

Another 100% day!! GOLD STAR FOR ME!!! ;-) xxx

Great day Cinta x

One correction (sorry) - tomato purée is free but you synned it :)

lsf666 said:
Great day Cinta x

One correction (sorry) - tomato purée is free but you synned it :)

Awww don't apologise... THANK YOU.

Did it use to be a sin? :-/

Xxx

broadsbean said:
I am sure work will soon feel all too familier :rolleyes: but it is good to be back and have some routine isn't you are soooooooooooo back in the zone :D

food looks yummy :drool:

It is good to have some routine back... Wish I could work Part Time hours all the time though!! :-( LOL

Awww don't apologise... THANK YOU.

Did it use to be a sin? :-/

Xxx

It is good to have some routine back... Wish I could work Part Time hours all the time though!! :-( LOL

Yep you're spot on. The last book I got in August still had it synned and passata had to be used instead. Think it's just been since the updated one in January that it's free. :D Wouldn't full pay for PT hours be great. :D

Purple Patsy said:
Yep you're spot on. The last book I got in August still had it synned and passata had to be used instead. Think it's just been since the updated one in January that it's free. :D Wouldn't full pay for PT hours be great. :D

Yes. It used to be synned but is now freeeeee :D

Tuesday.... 3 more get ups!! Lol

Breakfast today - 2x weetabix (B) with Milk (A) & a chopped banana

Sins - 0 so far! (only 7.30am though!!) lol

I am on a Green day today, I am planning a Mug Shot & Raw Veg for lunch. Then a vegetable pasta dish for tea.

I will up date as the day goes though, it help me keep focused on what I am eating! :)

Tuesday.... 3 more get ups!! Lol

Breakfast today - 2x weetabix (B) with Milk (A) & a chopped banana

Sins - 0 so far! (only 7.30am though!!) lol

I am on a Green day today, I am planning a Mug Shot & Raw Veg for lunch. Then a vegetable pasta dish for tea.

I will up date as the day goes though, it help me keep focused on what I am eating! :)

You've done so well getting straight back on plan. Well done. :D :D

Hello :)

Your hair looks lovely :)

Well done for getting back into it. Your honesty and motivation is inspiring and I know first hand how you feel when you lapse and have a gain. You know alot of it will be water and with sw you will soon lose those pesky pounds. It's a difficult journey and it's never going to be smooth and I honestly believe that you'll do this. I've fallen off so many times. I've had gains and I think this time my success has been down to minimins. You've done so well do far and you deserve a massive well done for not running away because that would be the easy option.

Your food looks and sounds delicious!

Good luck this week with wi, I'll pop back in to see how you got on. xxxxx

Ooh Cinta

Thanks for that downloading it to my IPad as I type this
Your food is looking well delish sugar
glad your first day back went well

Mumma K said:
Ooh Cinta

Thanks for that downloading it to my IPad as I type this
Your food is looking well delish sugar
glad your first day back went well

I use a few... Photo shop for IPhone is also good! I also really like Picasso on Google!

Would love to leave Banking and go into photo editing! Lol x

slimsarah said:
Hello :)

Your hair looks lovely :)

Well done for getting back into it. Your honesty and motivation is inspiring and I know first hand how you feel when you lapse and have a gain. You know alot of it will be water and with sw you will soon lose those pesky pounds. It's a difficult journey and it's never going to be smooth and I honestly believe that you'll do this. I've fallen off so many times. I've had gains and I think this time my success has been down to minimins. You've done so well do far and you deserve a massive well done for not running away because that would be the easy option.

Your food looks and sounds delicious!

Good luck this week with wi, I'll pop back in to see how you got on. xxxxx

Thank You for taking the time to write on my thread!

There was some lovely comments, that I really appreciate!!

Xxxx

Back