SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Hi Lisa.. Yes... Sorry extra lean mince. I am lucky, my Hubby works in the meat industry, so he get someone to literally just put steak through the mincer, with no fat on. So I don't really think about my mince, as I know it's the leanest I can get. ;-)

Saves me a fortune!!! Lol

We get ours from a local butcher :) You are lucky :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Lisa.. Yes... Sorry extra lean mince. I am lucky, my Hubby works in the meat industry, so he get someone to literally just put steak through the mincer, with no fat on. So I don't really think about my mince, as I know it's the leanest I can get. ;-)

Saves me a fortune!!! Lol

I do the same with mine
Mum brought me a mincer for my birthday
a couple of years ago and I love it :)

Ended up in casualty with an asthma attack! :-( Snug recovering on the sofa now!

Still 100% on food!! Just hope the steroids I have been given don't effect my WI on Wed! Xx

Oh you poor thing
take the day easy and keep warm sugar xx

Thank you.. I am all snug on the sofa!! :)

OMG hope you're feeling much better. Look after yourself hun and I love the food you've been having of late. Gonna have a go at the Jamie rich I think, it sounds like my kind of thing. :bighug:

Thanks PP... The Jamie rice was delish! I like to try new things, so I don't get fed up and fall off the wagon!! Xx

jo-85 said:
Glad your feeling better hun. Take it easy x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Thanks Hunny... Xxx

pjallen1982 said:
Seen you around so thought I would subscribe... Hi!

Your food looks delicious mmm

Hope you're feeling better today. Take it easy!

Awww thank you for popping by, I will pop and find your diary also :) xxx

Tuesday... I am going In to work, but just going in for half a day, I am better but still not 100%

Another 100% day planned...

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (B) with muller light and a banana

Lunch - Ham Salad, same as yesterday, ton of SF with a touch of salad cream (2)

Dinner - Sin Free Spag Bol - left overs from Sunday.

Planned sins for the day 2 - I know my sins have been ridiculously low for the last few days but I am desperately trying to repair Friday nights drunken antics!!! :-/

Fingers crossed I will still get a loss on Wed xx

lsf666 said:
Take it easy today and go home if you feel you need to x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Lisa... I am planning on leaving at 12.30 and popping to my Mums to be looked after for a bit! ;-) lol xx

Back