SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Meals for today... 100% days till WI to repent for my sins on Sat night!! Lol

Breakfast - weetabix, muller & banana

Lunch - hubby's sin free grill up!!

Dinner - mexican bean bake from Jan's Mag (A - cheddar) with some sweet potato wedges. (I will let you know what it's like!)

Super free / Free today...

Banana
Cherry Tomatos
Mushrooms
Courgette
Onions
Fennel
Peppers

Mmmmmm :drool:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovely, I agree your Mexican night looks amazing and I am with HF, inviting myself along to the next one :giggle:

Gonna nick that recipe for the spicy chicken, jalapeno and mango salad :drool: sounds divine xxx:hug99:xxx

lsf666 said:
Mmmmmm :drool:

It was very Yummy!! :)

Lily42uk said:
Hello lovely, I agree your Mexican night looks amazing and I am with HF, inviting myself along to the next one :giggle:

Gonna nick that recipe for the spicy chicken, jalapeno and mango salad :drool: sounds divine xxx:hug99:xxx

It was Devine Lilly... I def recommend it! :) xxx

Monday is here again!! :-(

Another 100% day today! I went through hell yesterday! It was like I had a chocolate devil on my shoulder all day!!! :-(

I just could not stop thinking about chocolate!

BUT I resisted! :)

Meals for today...

B - 2x weetabix, muller & banana

L - chicken salad & Thai rice. Apple

D - Cheesy tuna pasta bake (from the mag)

Free & Superfree today

Banana
Apple
Cherry tom
Mango
Red onion
Sweetcorn
Celery
Carrot
Courgette
Onion

I can't wait to try it out, got a really tight week before payday on Friday so will give you my verdict in the next couple of weeks...I obviously did nick the recipe :drool:

Food looks great, well done for fighting off the choccy devil...I have to admit to giving in to the homemade flapjacks, thankfully they aren't too high in syns and I have been having just 1 a day, but they are so gooey and scrumptious, just 2 left thankfully lol

Have a fab day hun xxx:hug99:xxx

I can't wait to try it out, got a really tight week before payday on Friday so will give you my verdict in the next couple of weeks...I obviously did nick the recipe :drool:

Food looks great, well done for fighting off the choccy devil...I have to admit to giving in to the homemade flapjacks, thankfully they aren't too high in syns and I have been having just 1 a day, but they are so gooey and scrumptious, just 2 left thankfully lol

Have a fab day hun xxx:hug99:xxx

Mmm... Flap jacks!! I may have to pinch that recipe!! :)

Afternoon Sugar

Gritted teeth through Monday

Got through Monday... Just ... 1 down 4 to go!! :)

The choccy burrito and the salad sound delish might just possibly have copied those down for future reference ;)

Your w/end sounds like it was fun and well done for ignoring the choccie demon on Sunday. :D

Weekend was fun... Just worried what the scales will think?! Xxx

Tuesday... 1 day till WI!

I have another meal planned for Sat.. It's our Valentines meal! After that I have no other plans for a while.

I have been back on plan for 4 weeks and each weekend, I have had something on! It's a miracle I have lost anything at all! Lol

Would be happy with any loss this week, as Sat night was particular sin heavy! :-(

Meals planned for today...

B - 2x weetabix (B) with Muller and banana

L - Thai rice and salad - Apple

D - SW Mexican bean bake and sweet potato wedges (cheese A)

Super Free & Free foods

Apple
Banana
Carrot
Celery
Peppers
Sweetcorn
Red onion
Onion
Courgette
Fennel

Lots of water being drunk this week,.. Wash my sins away! ;-)

WI DAY..

Fingers crossed I can squeeze a little loss out! Been totally 100% on plan.. Just had my Mexican night with friends!! But I have used hardly any sins for the rest of the week!

Another meal and night planned for this Sat!! I am looking for a week, were I have nothing planned! I might be then able to have a bumper loss!

I can't grumble, I have been loosing an average of 3lb whilst still have a good night a week!!

I will update on loss later xx

Harebell Fairy said:
Good luck for wi hon x

Thanks Hunny xxx

Mumma K said:
Fingers crossed for you Sugar
Did I spot Alfie is getting a little sister?

Yes... BELLA! What am I letting myself in to?? Xx

Well done hun, I am sure WI will be fine, you're so back into it ....Bella looks so cute, but 2 dogs :eek: I find 1 hard enough lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done hun, I am sure WI will be fine, you're so back into it ....Bella looks so cute, but 2 dogs :eek: I find 1 hard enough lol xxx:hug99:xxx

I know ... It's the Hubby's idea.. So he will be blamed for any traumas! Lol

Good luck x

Thanks Lisa.. I lost 2lb xxx

Just back from WI ... 2lb off for me! :) xxx

Just back from WI ... 2lb off for me! :) xxx

:woohoo: what did I say...you're a bleddy star lady ...well done you :winner: xxx:hug99:xxx

Can't say as I blame hubby if I had my way I'd have a house full but only cos they are so cute, did'nt think of all the practical things like space, my house is tiny, so why did I have to fall in love with my gorgeous Lab Chester lol :d'oh: xxx

Back