SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

:woohoo: what did I say...you're a bleddy star lady ...well done you :winner: xxx:hug99:xxx

Can't say as I blame hubby if I had my way I'd have a house full but only cos they are so cute, did'nt think of all the practical things like space, my house is tiny, so why did I have to fall in love with my gorgeous Lab Chester lol :d'oh: xxx

Woop woop well done sugar...
Im sure chasing and walking them doggys of yours will do wonders on the Body Magic side of things

Thanks Ladies... I am very Happy especially after my Tequila fuelled night @ weekend!!! :) xxx

Yay!!! Well done x

And Bella is gorgeous - what breed is she?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

pjallen1982 said:
Wow well done chick

lsf666 said:
Yay!!! Well done x

And Bella is gorgeous - what breed is she?

Thanks so much ladies...

Lisa, she is the same as Alfie, a miniature schnauzer. :)

Friday Eve!!! :)

Happy Valentines Day to everyone! Xx

We are not celebrating tonight, as Hubby is working late. So we will be having a nice meal on Sat night.

Xxx

Aw. Is it the same mum?

We're not celebrating tonight either - going to SW instead :)

lsf666 said:
Aw. Is it the same mum?

We're not celebrating tonight either - going to SW instead :)

Yes same Mummy & Daddy, so will be his proper little sister. Xxx

Mumma K said:
Morning Sugar

Morning Mumma xxx

Happy Valentines Day sweetie, enjoy your Valentines weekend I know you will xx:hug99:xx

Happy Valentines Day sweetie, enjoy your Valentines weekend I know you will xx:hug99:xx

Thanks Lily... Hope you & your lovely Hubby have a lovely Valentines! Xxx

Well done on the loss Cinta. Hope you have a lovely evening - gonna have to wait till I get home to track Bella down. :D

Thanks PP... It's gonna be a long 8 weeks before we can bring Bella home :-(

FRIDAY... This is going to be a long day.. I am on at 7am!!! :(

Being ultra good today, with no wine tonight (OMG).. So that I can enjoy my valentines meal with hubby on Sat! :)

Meals planned today...

B - weetabix (b) with muller light and banana

L - ham salad and Mexican rice (2 sins for a touch of salad cream)

D - the spaghetti ammatriciana (that is not how you spell it! Lol) it's the pasta from this months mag!

Free and super free foods today

Banana
Apple
Celery - lunch and dinner
Red onion
Carrott - lunch and dinner
Sweetcorn
Pepper
Cucumber
Cherry tomatoes - lunch and dinner
Onion

Had an amazing weekend... It was our Valentines meal on Sat night and far to many sins were consumed! But Valentines is once a year...

This was the last weekend in a mad run of social events! I am looking forward to being able to have a solid 7 days on plan!

Again, other than Saturday night, I have been 100% so hopefully I won't have put any weight on!

I am off work today and I have just been for a mammoth long walk with Hubby & Alfie! (Hoping to walk of some of Sats sins!)

Hope everyone had a great weekend?! Xxx

Back