SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

I have a Girls night out at the end of March - 4 weeks! I am aiming to loose 10lb before then!

I have ordered my self a dress, in a size smaller than I am! So I have to loose the 10lb!!

Here is a pic of the dress...

image-48316915.jpg

image-499886674.jpg

So I am going to ultra good for the next 4 weeks!! :) xxxx

Gorgeous dress, you will look amazing .....you will do it, you know you can xxx

That dress is gorgeous!

Wow! I love that dress! I'd look dreadful in something like that-id got horse rider legs :( but I reckon you'll look fab! Make sure you post pics wearing it xx

Gorgeous dress, you will look amazing .....you will do it, you know you can xxx

I love that dress :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That dress is gorgeous!

Wow! I love that dress! I'd look dreadful in something like that-id got horse rider legs :( but I reckon you'll look fab! Make sure you post pics wearing it xx

Thanks Ladies... I just hope it looks as nice on! I have 4 weeks to slim into it a bit more! :)

I am planning on wearing it with thick black opaque tights ... Would never get my legs out! Lol xx

FRIDAY!!!!

I love Fridays... Just a little!! ;-) lol

Meals planned for today

B - 2 weetabix - muller - banana

L - huge mixed salad (lots of sf) with ham and a bit of salad cream! (2)

D - mushroom and spinach penne made with loads of garlic! (3 sins for reduced fat creme fraiche)

Bottle of red wine - 25

Total sins - 30

Sundays come round far to quick! :-(

Just realised I didn't update yesterday's food...

Sat

B - grilled mushrooms, tomatoes and an egg

L - missed lunch a friend came round and didn't leave till late

D - chorizo & cannelloni bean stew, with 4 slices of reduced fat garlic bread! 6 sins for chorizo and 14 for the garlic bread! 20 sun meal but SOOOO worth it!

Today's Food - trying to keep it a sin free day, to balance out yesterday's over sinage! :)

B - 2x weetabix, banana & muller light

L - Hubby's favours Grill up with balsamic cherry toms! Mmmmm

D - Baked beans lasagne (A - for the cheese) with sweet potato wedges.

I can't believe how much I enjoy the baked bean lasagne!!! I didn't expect it to be anywhere as nice as it is!

Off to relax for a bit and hunt for some new recipes!! :)

Will have to try this baked bean lasagne..... you're dong fabulously sugar - love to read your diary - such yummy food. Frog x

Monday is here... I sneaked on a peek in the scales and they are showing 1lb on!! :-(

It must be carrying over from last week, when I had a bad Valentines weekend but still lost! :-( Still have a couple of days to get a lost though!!

Food for today ...

B - 2x weetabix, muller and banana

L - Ham salad and ainsles Thai rice

D - Harrisa roasted vegatable salad

No Sins today - A will be milk for coffee - I think I will be needing alot of coffee to get through today! Lol x

I MUST STOP PEEKING AT THE SCALES!!

Yesterday I was showing 1lb gain, today 1.5lb loss!! :-/

I promise I will not get back on them scales till I am in class on Wed!!!

Food for today

B - 2x weetabix, muller, banana (I know I have this every day but I really enjoy it!) lol

L - Ham salad with Ainslie sin free rice - apple

D - Baked bean lasagne and sweet potato wedges

No sins again today

After the weekend I am on 66.5 sins for the week, so JUST within! Need to have a couple of sin free days! Xx

I MUST STOP PEEKING AT THE SCALES!!

Yesterday I was showing 1lb gain, today 1.5lb loss!! :-/

I promise I will not get back on them scales till I am in class on Wed!!!

Food for today

B - 2x weetabix, muller, banana (I know I have this every day but I really enjoy it!) lol

L - Ham salad with Ainslie sin free rice - apple

D - Baked bean lasagne and sweet potato wedges

No sins again today

After the weekend I am on 66.5 sins for the week, so JUST within! Need to have a couple of sin free days! Xx

Well done! 66.5 is well under tho-as you get 105 a week :) x

Back