SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Our class leader is dead strict on sins & says we can only have 10 per day - 70 for the week. :-(

This really gets my goat this does, SW rules state you should have between 5-15 not only 10 a day, every consultant I've met is giving out different information, some say its 1 syn for every stone, some say its 10 for woman and 15 for men, 1 I've had even told me to try and not have any, some say don't go less than 10 and go more towards the 15 especially at the beginning, some say you can save your syns others are against it, some say make sure you have them daily and some say count them weekly etc etc

It's all total head screw up!

SW needs to pull all consultants in and give them the correct information so everyone is following the same plan! Not what suits each of them!!

Personally I have my 10-15 most of the time the one time I decided to stick to 5-10 I gained weight but everyone is different!

This really gets my goat this does, SW rules state you should have between 5-15 not only 10 a day, every consultant I've met is giving out different information, some say its 1 syn for every stone, some say its 10 for woman and 15 for men, 1 I've had even told me to try and not have any, some say don't go less than 10 and go more towards the 15 especially at the beginning, some say you can save your syns others are against it, some say make sure you have them daily and some say count them weekly etc etc

It's all total head f*** excuse my language

SW needs to pull all consultants in and give them the correct information so everyone is following the same plan! Not what suits each of them!!

This annoys me too. My SW leader now says have at least 5 a day and then anywhere up to 15. I spoke to someone last night who is doing really well and she has hardly any Syns so I'm just going to have up to 15 a day this week but not force myself to have 5 if I don't need or want them.

My last consultant said it was one syn per stone you weigh so if you're 20 stone you could have 20 Syns a day.

That's awful! The slimming world plan states 5-15 a day!!

I agree with this - its not up to your C to manipulate the plan to their liking!

Have you ever tried a week with 105 to see if it makes a difference? xx

It's all total head screw up!

Personally I have my 10-15 most of the time the one time I decided to stick to 5-10 I gained weight but everyone is different!

This annoys me too. My SW leader now says have at least 5 a day and then anywhere up to 15. I spoke to someone last night who is doing really well and she has hardly any Syns so I'm just going to have up to 15 a day this week but not force myself to have 5 if I don't need or want them.

My last consultant said it was one syn per stone you weigh so if you're 20 stone you could have 20 Syns a day.

Ladies, your all right... It's just top confusing!

I have also heard that it was a sin per stone, so for someone like me, I should be using nearer to 20 than 10!

It's funny because when I was doing it last year, online, I was using 15 per day and I am sure my weight loss was alot faster! I am averaging 2.2lb a week at the moment, which I know is good!!

I think I might start trying to use nearer to 15 per day and see how I get on!

I do tend to use most of my sins at the weekend, maybe I should try and balance out during the week as well!

It is a mine field!!! :-/

Certainly is a minefield
Sw has some silly blooming rules/non-rules
if you ask me

Agreed ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WI DAY!!

Fingers crossed for a loss... 6th in a row! :)

Don't think I have done enough for my 3lb and my stone award but you never know!

If not... Next week it will be mine! :)

My main aim is to keep the continual losses going, even 1lb adds up but aiming for 2lb a week.

This should hopefully mean 4 stone gone by August - my birthday! It would actually be 6 stone if I take into account the loss from last year! :) xxx

I just wanted to say "hi" I also have loads of weight to lose so wondered if I could join you on the journey?

I just wanted to say "hi" I also have loads of weight to lose so wondered if I could join you on the journey?

Hi, of course your welcome to join me on the journey! :)

Let me know of you have a diary and I will pop by and subscribe... Then we can support each other! :)

Oh no :( hugs

Could it be valentines weekend playing catch up? Maybe even just hormones.

Stuck with it. It's certainly a better result than a gain and nothing you've done wrong xx

Hi Hun,

I do actually think its Valentines catching up, as I was very Suprised to have lost last week!

At least I haven't gained & I will have a bumper loss next week! :)

:bighug:

It's not a gain so that's good x

Maybe (after our syn discussion the other day) you should try a week having more syns?

:bighug:

It's not a gain so that's good x

Maybe (after our syn discussion the other day) you should try a week having more syns?

Thanks Lisa,

I am going to try increasing my sins a little but I am also going to try spreading them across the week rather than all at the weekend!

My weight Lisa definitely seems to be a slower pace this time round! Or I think that... I suppose 2lb a week is pretty decent loss!

I am just impatient!!! Lol

Start of a new week... Still a bit gutted with my STS! :-(

But can't dwell, just need to have a great week this week!

B - 2x weetabix (b) banana, muller

L - Large mixed salad, ham and salad cream (2) & an apple

D - Off to mums for a roast of some description, will sin gravy ect later tonight.

Any tips for bumper loss week would be greatly appreciated! :) xxx

Hello lovely a STS is always frustrating especially as you have been good this week but it will come off next week ?
I love your dress its gorgeous you will get into it no trouble xxxx

Back