SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

There's always speed soup? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmm... That has never really appealed to me! If I get very desperate I may give it a go! Lol

Hello lovely a STS is always frustrating especially as you have been good this week but it will come off next week ?
I love your dress its gorgeous you will get into it no trouble xxxx

Thanks Hunny... The dress has arrived and is even ever so slightly to big but not enough to risk buying the size smaller! I have just realised I am also due on... Which could have effected my STS! I always weigh heavier just before, by the time I am actually on, I seem to drop the weight... So I will see what Wed brings!! Xxxx

Try not to be down about the STS at least you didn't gain. And you've set yourself up for a good loss next week. :D I'd go with Lisa, speed soup. :D

Very true PP... I WILL get that stone award next week!!!! :) x

Somebody needs to take my scales away!!

Popped on for a sneaky peek and there showing a 2lb loss already, from Wed!

I need to stop looking, it's driving me crazy!!

Meals planned for today

B - 2x weetabix, banana, muller light! (Surprise surprise!)

L - large ham salad and Ainslie's Thai rice

D - chorizo Pasta (6 sins for chorizo but so worth it!) Parmesan cheese (A)

Friday night bottle of Red! 25 sins

Sins for the week so far 32.5. From Sat onwards, I will be trying to use a min of 10 sins per day and be consistent with them.

ITS FRIDAY! X

Somebody needs to take my scales away!!

Popped on for a sneaky peek and there showing a 2lb loss already, from Wed!

I need to stop looking, it's driving me crazy!!

Meals planned for today

B - 2x weetabix, banana, muller light! (Surprise surprise!)

L - large ham salad and Ainslie's Thai rice

D - chorizo Pasta (6 sins for chorizo but so worth it!) Parmesan cheese (A)

Friday night bottle of Red! 25 sins

Sins for the week so far 32.5. From Sat onwards, I will be trying to use a min of 10 sins per day and be consistent with them.

ITS FRIDAY! X

Woop woop for Friday.

Could you husband hide your scales? I know what it's like. I don't weigh until a few days before wi and then I can't help myself.

Food sounds lush today, enjoy x

Woop woop for Friday.

Could you husband hide your scales? I know what it's like. I don't weigh until a few days before wi and then I can't help myself.

Food sounds lush today, enjoy x

I think I will get Hubby to hide them for me... He had done that before and hid them in the loft! Lol x

i cant help getting on my scales at home. it is so annoying when my scales show a 4lb loss from one WI to the next and SW WI shows 1.5lb loss

Sorry... I have abandoned my diary over the weekend! :-(

I had my bottle of Red on Friday and an extra glass... All sins accounted for!

I have been 100% on plan all weekend! I have been soooo Angelic!

I didn't use sins on Sat or Sunday, so that has got be back on track from Fri wine. Infact I am probably light on sins! I might treat my self to Ickle bit of chocolate tonight! :)

Food for today

B - 2x weetabix, banana & muller

L - large ham salad & an apple. Salad cream (2)

D - Jamaican Jerk stew pot (last months mag!) YUM!!! With rice

Hello I'm new to this part and have just read your diary
Your doing amazingly so will be following u
Xx

Thanks Hun & Welcome! :)

You will find so much support in this site xxx

Hi Sugar, I'm another one who thinks you should use all (or most!) of your syns. I dont intend to cut down from 10-15 until Im struggling to keep weight loss going. Sorry for your sts. A couple of weeks ago I had an unexplained gain followed by a 4lb loss and then a 3lb loss. So keep going xx

Hi Sugar, I'm another one who thinks you should use all (or most!) of your syns. I dont intend to cut down from 10-15 until Im struggling to keep weight loss going. Sorry for your sts. A couple of weeks ago I had an unexplained gain followed by a 4lb loss and then a 3lb loss. So keep going xx

Well done on your fab losses!!

I am definitely trying to be more consistent with my sins and hopefully it will pay off!! :)

Got some sad news today... BELLA, Alfie's sister won't be joining out family!

She was a very poorly puppy and didn't make it! :-(

She was only 4 weeks old, bless her little cotton socks!

So looks like I will be out numbered by the Men in the house for a whole longer!

The breeder is going to let me know when she is having her next littler - I don't want to go to a different breeder!

Soooo Sad but it was for the best, I would not have liked to bring a poorly puppy home! :-( xx

Aww poor bella, so sorry to hear that :( xx

Aww poor bella, so sorry to hear that :( xx

Thanks Hunny... She was a poorly puppy and to be honest, it's probably best I didn't get chance to bring her home!

Would have hated Alfie to get used to her being around, only to loose her within a few months!

Very sad though!

Thanks Hunny... She was a poorly puppy and to be honest, it's probably best I didn't get chance to bring her home!

Would have hated Alfie to get used to her being around, only to loose her within a few months!

Very sad though!

Aww how very sad. I'm sorry to hear that hun but like you say maybe it was for the best. Hope you're ok xxx

Aww how very sad. I'm sorry to hear that hun but like you say maybe it was for the best. Hope you're ok xxx

Thanks Hunny.. We are ok thanks. It's sad but I hadn't really met her properly and we are glad we hadn't brought her home! Xxx

So sad but I guess not meant to be x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Lisa x

Back