SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Another 100% day yesterday and another one planned today!! :)

Just a question... I have been scale hopping (I know so naughty!!) but I have noticed when I have ate rice or pasta at night by the time I weigh in the morning, I have gained weight!!

Has anyone noticed pasta has this effect? Or do I just need to stop scale hopping??!!!

Food for the day

B - feeling a bit sicky this morning, so no breakfast

L - large ham salad, rice and salad cream (2)

D - Cheesy Broccoli macaroni - from SW mag. Cheese as A

Not used any sins or a B yet... Ideas please?? Lol x

Another 100% day yesterday and another one planned today!! :)

Just a question... I have been scale hopping (I know so naughty!!) but I have noticed when I have ate rice or pasta at night by the time I weigh in the morning, I have gained weight!!

Has anyone noticed pasta has this effect? Or do I just need to stop scale hopping??!!!

Food for the day

B - feeling a bit sicky this morning, so no breakfast

L - large ham salad, rice and salad cream (2)

D - Cheesy Broccoli macaroni - from SW mag. Cheese as A

Not used any sins or a B yet... Ideas please?? Lol x

It's likely that pasta and rice bloats in your stomach hence weigh more but that should go within the day. I think a lot of people have the same effect on gluten. Perhaps don't have it the night before weigh in.

As for b choices- how about Special K chewy bar? Some toast? Could use some Syns with your toast for dessert?!

It's likely that pasta and rice bloats in your stomach hence weigh more but that should go within the day. I think a lot of people have the same effect on gluten. Perhaps don't have it the night before weigh in.

As for b choices- how about Special K chewy bar? Some toast? Could use some Syns with your toast for dessert?!

I still need to try the Special K bars but think I need something like that in for when I don't get my B!

Thanks Hun xx

Got some sad news today... BELLA, Alfie's sister won't be joining out family!

She was a very poorly puppy and didn't make it! :-(

She was only 4 weeks old, bless her little cotton socks!

So looks like I will be out numbered by the Men in the house for a whole longer!

The breeder is going to let me know when she is having her next littler - I don't want to go to a different breeder!

Soooo Sad but it was for the best, I would not have liked to bring a poorly puppy home! :-( xx

Oh that's so Sad (hugs)

Oh that's so Sad (hugs)

Thanks Hunny xxxx Sad but prob for the best :-(

Sorry to hear about Bella.

Well done on your 100% days. I still love alpen light bars and you get 2 for a B so can spread them out through the day. :D

Thanks PP, I need to get Alpen bars in as a back up!! Xx

Hopefully WI today!! I am at a meeting with work this afternoon and if it runs late, I might not make class! :-(

Really hoping I can get out on time, as I can't make any of the other local classes this week!

My scales are looking favourable, so hopefully I am going to be repaid for STS last week!

Hopefully I can update later!! Xx

good luck for WI today. hopefully you will get the loss you deserve after last week.

Back