SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

FRIDAY EVE!!!

New week starts... I have planned all my meals for next week and I am trying lots of new meals again!!

Had a little treat last night and had some minstrels.. Had to say, I didn't overly enjoy them! I think I 'MAY' be loosing my chocolate tooth!

Meals for today

B - 2 weetabix, muller, banana

L - broccoli and cheese maccoroni (a) from this months mag

D - mums chicken and veg of some description.

I will be keeping the sins low today... Doing my squirrel bit and storing them for Fri night & my Red Wine!! :)

Xxxx

well done on the amazing loss, that is fabulous. Did you do anything different from the week you STS and this one?

Wow doing well Sugar doing well

Thanks Hun xxxx

Well done on the loss Cinta excellent result. Wish I didn't like choccie. :D

Thanks PP... I think I am trying to kid myself with not liking Choc! Right now I would kill for a creme egg!!! :)

well done on the amazing loss, that is fabulous. Did you do anything different from the week you STS and this one?

Hi Anju.. I don't think I should have STS last week to be honest, I was expecting a bit of a loss. So I think some of the loss was from last week.

Maybe I was retaining water last week and that made the difference?!

Meals & sins where pretty similar to be honest xxx

It's a day off plan for me today, so I won't be posting a food diary.

I am being transferred to another branch, so this is a very sad day! :-(

So I am taking an extended lunch with my staff and we are going to a lovely Italian! There will be wine and there will be lovely Italian food!

I then have my bottles of Red for later!

I won't be going totally mental but I don't want to worry about counting sins!

I love feeling so much in control!!! :) I can make a conscious decision to have a day off plan but know I will be 100% back on plan tomorrow! Xxx

It's a day off plan for me today, so I won't be posting a food diary.

I am being transferred to another branch, so this is a very sad day! :-(

So I am taking an extended lunch with my staff and we are going to a lovely Italian! There will be wine and there will be lovely Italian food!

I then have my bottles of Red for later!

I won't be going totally mental but I don't want to worry about counting sins!

I love feeling so much in control!!! :) I can make a conscious decision to have a day off plan but know I will be 100% back on plan tomorrow! Xxx

Oh wow, sad day ahead it sounds but enjoy lunch. I think your plan is a very sensible one. Have a lovely time x

enjoy your last day. Great that you feel so in control, that you can relax and enjoy yourself along the way. well done xx

Sad day, but enjoy your 'leaving do' x

enjoy your last day. Great that you feel so in control, that you can relax and enjoy yourself along the way. well done xx

Awww bless ya (hugs)

Enjoy ur dinner hun x

Thanks ladies... Friday was a very sad day and a naughty day food wise! :-/

First day at new branch today and I feel sick with nerves! Feel like first day of school!! :-(

Monday... 1st day at new branch... EEEK!! :-/

Food for the day today...

B - really can't face it this morning!! Need to get some Alpen Light bars for when I am at work!

L - large Ham Salad & rice

D - bacon, mushroom penne pasta. YUM!

Not confident at all this week, think I will be showing a gain. Bad Friday, wine Sat!!

I also just feel really bloated!

Will see what the scales say on Wed! :-/ xxx

Have a great first day at workxx

Good luck on your first day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Lisa... It went well! They are a nice bunch xx

Have a great first day at workxx

Thanks Hun... First day out of the way! :)
Hav a gud first day hun :)

Good luck for your first day x

Thanks Lin.. Travelling is alot further than I am used to but it's since branch, I am sure I will settle in well.

Hope your first day went well x

It was good thanks Hun! Alot of hardwork needed but it will be good! :)

Back