SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Well done Sug x

Thanks Hun... Appreciate the support xxx

Well done on your loss 2.5lb is fab :)

Thanks BP! :) I was very surprised but pleased!!

Well done on the loss hun and enjoy your pamper day tomorrow and the leaving do. :D

I think all of us that are leaving will be organising leaving do's but as still 8 wks to go nothing sorted out yet. Must be easier for you cos you are already in your next job. I have a lot more uncertainty in front of me but I'm focussing on the positives and the freedom. :D

PP... I believe everything happens in life for a reason. I know you have uncertainty now but I am sure it will work out for you. :) xxxxx

I just too tired.., where did the weekend go?!

My leaving do on Friday was such a giggle but ridiculous amounts of sins consumed! Lost count of the wine, garlic bread and creamy Lasagne! :-(

Sat was 100% on plan, very healthy meals and only 5 sins consumed.

Sunday, meals 100% on plan... Till chocolate gate! OMG, I don't know why I fell from grace so fast but I consumed ALOT of chocolate!!

So I am not going to Winge and Wine.. It's likely I will have a gain on Wed but I know EXACTLY why!

Meals for today

B - Alpen Light (3) with banana

L - wholemeal barm (B) with ham salad and an apple

D - baked bean lasagne and sweet potato wedges.

3 sins for the day. I will update later if it changes.

I just too tired.., where did the weekend go?!

My leaving do on Friday was such a giggle but ridiculous amounts of sins consumed! Lost count of the wine, garlic bread and creamy Lasagne! :-(

Sat was 100% on plan, very healthy meals and only 5 sins consumed.

Sunday, meals 100% on plan... Till chocolate gate! OMG, I don't know why I fell from grace so fast but I consumed ALOT of chocolate!!

So I am not going to Winge and Wine.. It's likely I will have a gain on Wed but I know EXACTLY why!

Meals for today

B - Alpen Light (3) with banana

L - wholemeal barm (B) with ham salad and an apple

D - baked bean lasagne and sweet potato wedges.

3 sins for the day. I will update later if it changes.

Boo to chocolate gate but I so know how that happens. A line is drawn below that now though and sounds like you're focused on the day ahead. Any chance you could do some exercise tonight or tomorrow? A long walk? It may shift some of the evil syn cells. Drink lots of water too. Good luck chick x

Boo to chocolate gate but I so know how that happens. A line is drawn below that now though and sounds like you're focused on the day ahead. Any chance you could do some exercise tonight or tomorrow? A long walk? It may shift some of the evil syn cells. Drink lots of water too. Good luck chick x

Hi Hun, I have a long walk with the dog planned tonight and I have been drinking about 3ltr of water a day.

What will be will be ... I don't think I can get a loss in time for Wed but I will know why.

I am back on plan 100% :)

I really wish chocolate tasted vile! Lol

thats when it worse - having the syns, yet they werent even tasty!! If you can choose some SS foods till WI. this might help - fingers crossed

Hi i have just popped in to have nosey and read the last few pages and to subscribe. I have went seriously off plan over the past 6months and I would say I have since out on about 24lbs!! This week I had a major low and bought loads of crap but had some words of wisdom from Rosie and I had hardly anything, all the baddies are still in the cupboards. Take a day at a time and ask yourself do I really need this? You can always have on treat night!!!

thats when it worse - having the syns, yet they werent even tasty!! If you can choose some SS foods till WI. this might help - fingers crossed

I have been 100% on plan since my little breakdown but it probably too little too late. X

Hope you're having a good day and chocciegate is well in the past. :D

I have an Angel since ChoccieGate! Promise! :) lol xxxx

Hi i have just popped in to have nosey and read the last few pages and to subscribe. I have went seriously off plan over the past 6months and I would say I have since out on about 24lbs!! This week I had a major low and bought loads of crap but had some words of wisdom from Rosie and I had hardly anything, all the baddies are still in the cupboards. Take a day at a time and ask yourself do I really need this? You can always have on treat night!!!

Hi hun, I know how you feel, falling off plan.

I fell off at the end of last year and started again in Jan!

It's tough at times but your getting back in plan.. That's the main thing.

Thanks for visiting my page Hun and subscribing! Xxx

100% yesterday ... 100% day planned today!

Too little, too late... Probably but I am back in the game! Lol

Meals planned for today

B - Banana - Alpen light bar (3)

L - wholemeal barm and ham salad (B)

D - jerk chicken stock pot (from SW mag) with some COus cous.

Sins for the day - 3

well done on the 100% yesterday and planned for today. Food sounds great - love the jerk chicken recipe in the mag. Have a good dayxxx

well done on the 100% yesterday and planned for today. Food sounds great - love the jerk chicken recipe in the mag. Have a good dayxxx

Thanks Hunny!!

Another 100% day yesterday!! :)

WI tonight... Another 100% day yesterday. Had a peek on the scales, looking like I will have a gain.

However, I know why... I had a great night and meal & then had ChoccieGate! A little gain is what I need for a kick up the ass! Lol

Meals today

B - Aplen light bar (3) and banana

L - wholemeal barm with ham salad and an apple

D - baked bean lasagne and roasted vegetables (onions - peppers - courgette)

good luck for WI today. i was disappointed with half pound loss yesterday. weighed at home this morning and showing a 2lb loss from last week!! WHY!!!!

good luck for WI today. i was disappointed with half pound loss yesterday. weighed at home this morning and showing a 2lb loss from last week!! WHY!!!!

That is soooo frustrating!! Hopefully you will get a bumper loss next week!! :)

Good luck for wi hun x

Thanks Hunny!! :) xxx

0.5lb off me!!

Didn't deserve it, so it's bitter sweet!

Need to make sure I am good this week, or it will come and bite me on the Bum!!

Back