SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

FRIDAY!!! AT LAST!!!!

Need to adjust sins for yesterday... Went to mums for tea and she had honey roasted parsnips and little York puds!

So on top of 3 for my Aplen light bar ...

4 mini York Pud
8 honey roasted parsnips

Total sins for yesterday - 15 (Naughty mum!)

Meals for today

B - Alpen light & banana (3)

L - Wholemeal barn with ham & cucumber - Apple

D - Penne pasta with bacon, cherry toms, spinach, onions - lots of garlic and reduced day creme fraiche (2)

Sins for the day - 5 sins

Sins for the week - 20 - on track!

As you can see, no wine in my sins! I am planning a wine free Friday BUT I may change my mind, depending how today goes!!!

FRIDAY!!! AT LAST!!!!

Need to adjust sins for yesterday... Went to mums for tea and she had honey roasted parsnips and little York puds!

So on top of 3 for my Aplen light bar ...

4 mini York Pud
8 honey roasted parsnips

Total sins for yesterday - 15 (Naughty mum!)

Meals for today

B - Alpen light & banana (3)

L - Wholemeal barn with ham & cucumber - Apple

D - Penne pasta with bacon, cherry toms, spinach, onions - lots of garlic and reduced day creme fraiche (2)

Sins for the day - 5 sins

Sins for the week - 20 - on track!

As you can see, no wine in my sins! I am planning a wine free Friday BUT I may change my mind, depending how today goes!!!

Yay for it being Friday. Felt like a long one even though it has been short! Dinner at your mums sounds lush mmm. Go you and your wine free Friday. Just remember how good you'll feel when you see a big loss on the scales on Wednesday! X

I was too weak & wine was consumed last night!!!

After a week in my work, I really look forward to my wine on a Friday night! :-(

I have counted the sins - 25 for a bottle of Red, which puts me on 45 for the week.

I am ok with that... I just need to keep my sins down for the next few days!

Healthy day planned today with lots of water!!

B - 2 weetabix (B) passion fruit yogurt with mango, grapes and banana! Mmmmm

image-2076084612.jpg

Alpen light bar (3 sins)

L - Ham, cherry tomato omelette with a sprinkle of cheese (a)

D - chicken & choritzo Jambayla (7 sins for Chorizo)

10 sins for the day - 55 for the week

Lunch...

image-2211682458.jpg

Tuna & Sweetcorn omelette with dill & grated Mozzerella!

Sounds weird but it was delish!!

Another 100 day on Sunday with litres & litres of water consumed!!!

I think I spent half my Sunday on the loo!! Lol

Meals planned for Monday!

B - Aplen light bar (3) with a Banana

L - Whole meal roll with Ham & Cucumber - Apple

D - Sin Free Spag Bol (Without the Spag - the mince served with roasted peppers & Red Onions)

Another 100 day on Sunday with litres & litres of water consumed!!!

I think I spent half my Sunday on the loo!! Lol

Meals planned for Monday!

B - Aplen light bar (3) with a Banana

L - Whole meal roll with Ham & Cucumber - Apple

D - Sin Free Spag Bol (Without the Spag - the mince served with roasted peppers & Red Onions)

A 100 day?? I think you mean on plan day hehe

Well done honey. I really hope your efforts are rewarded on the scales on Wednesday xxx

A 100 day?? I think you mean on plan day hehe

Well done honey. I really hope your efforts are rewarded on the scales on Wednesday xxx

Thanks Penny... The scales are looking positive but I am not tempting fate!

I am over on sins for this week, I am on 112. The next 2 days will be minimal / no sins!

One of my previous worries was I wasn't eating enough sins! My CC is strict with 10 a day but others say because of my weight I should be having closer to 15 a day!

Will wait and see what Wed brings! :)

Hi sugarplum. I am on day 2 - woohoo and still on plan. Had some choccy yest but its all gone now so no temptation. Just my snacks for nighttime.

Not a great sleep last night so early bed.

Have a love.y evening x

Hi sugarplum. I am on day 2 - woohoo and still on plan. Had some choccy yest but its all gone now so no temptation. Just my snacks for nighttime.

Not a great sleep last night so early bed.

Have a love.y evening x

Yeah... Well done on day 2 of plan Hun!

I know the feeling of not having a good night sleep!... I am in bed now... Shattered!

Only one full day left before my WI on Wed! Really hope I get a bit of a booster week!

Hope you get a good nights sleep! X

Another 100% day yesterday and 100% planned for today!!

Continued my large water consumption and tried to down on the pasta and potatoes!

Meals planned today - EXACTLY THE SAME AS YESTERDAY! Lol

I made enough bolognaise to feed the street, so I am having it again tonight with roasted peppers as red onions!!

WI tommorrow!!!!

WI DAY!! Eeeeek!!

Tried so hard this week, really hope the scales are nice to me! X

good luck with WI today xxx

Good luck for today. I was so tempted to have a wee sneak peak this morning but refrained as I know what shows today will not be accurate and will most definitely be different when I WI on Saturday!!!

Back