Suggestions for a general healthy eating pattern

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by jfc, 26 July 2006 Social URL.

1. jfc

jfc Full Member

For afterwards....

I didnt focus enough on the after maintenance stage last time hence gaining nearly all my weight back in a very short period of time.

I intend to use this thread to post ideas for healthy days eating for me to use as a guideline (when Im 'normal' weight again)

I am going to make a start now for my family and change their lives for the better...I still shop and cook for them whilst eating nothing myself.

If what they eat is healthy food only I will retrain myself to craving that...well in theory anyway.

feel free to join in with any healthy days eating you like..

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. jfc

jfc Full Member

bran flakes, 1 banana, Skimmed milk

Sandwich: wholemeal or granary bread 3 ounces turkey breast, 1/2 roasted pepper, 1 teaspoon light mayonnaise, lettuce
    1 stick part-skim mozzarella string cheese
    2 kiwifruits

Cod in sauce
    2 sliced plum tomatoes sprinkled with 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, broiled until just golden
    cooked couscous
    steamed broccoli

1 low fat yoghurt with apricots

Snacks - Fruit, carrots, ryvita and marmite
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.