Extra Easy Suggestions

alioreilly

Hi, I have only just started SW so still getting used to it. I have done it before but I am trying the EE plan as it has more flexibility. What I would like is some low syn or free snacks. (I already know about fruit and Muller yogurts). What do people snack???

All suggestions welcome!

- syn free hummous and veg sticks
- 1/3 tub quark mixed with options hot choc sachet ( splash water ) yummy chocolately cream :0)
- Mix one egg with 1/3 tin quark, salt peppper, some chives.
place slices of wafer thin ham into a muffin tin and put a few tbsp of mixture into each and bake in oven till set ( I often use some laughing cow from my HEX and put some chunks in to make them cheesey)

:hijack:

Can you give me the temperature for the oven please??? :D:D:D:D:D

Am really liking the idea of them.....Hmmmm, maybe with some tomato on top too.......:D

Thanks very much!!!!

I often use my HEB on 6 wholegrain crackerbreads and my HEA of cheese (either low fat cheddar or EL laughing cow spread).

Also tesco cheese curl snacks, 3.5 syns, Mini milks 1.5, Mikado sticks 0.5, Alpen Light Bars (heb or 3 syns each) and obvioulsy, fruit & veg sticks. Crab sticks, boiled eggs, sliced ham or mugshots when fruit isnt hitting the spot, but I do try & have fruit as a first option.

:hijack:

Can you give me the temperature for the oven please??? :D:D:D:D:D

Am really liking the idea of them.....Hmmmm, maybe with some tomato on top too.......:D

Thanks very much!!!!

Only about 180 hun, just keep an eye as the corners of the ham can go brown and cripsy but I quite like that x

Back