Summer bodies are made in winter

skinnygirltobe

I seen "summer bodies are made in winter" as the headline in a gossip page I read... I think it might be true.

I have recently thrown myself off of the wagon and commando rolled down the hill.

So, here I am. For now I will call it "damage limitation" and at the new year I will call it "let's get going".

I'd love to lose 3.5 stone (47lbs) by June. I want to make my summer body this winter and spring!

I'd love for anyone to join me!!

My first challenge is ... Getting myself to a meeting!

Why don't you do a weekly update? Il join in! I weigh on a Thursday :)
skinnygirltobe 47lbs to lose (47lbs to go)
sammibee ? ?
sarahslimming 30lbs to lose (30lbs to go)

good luck! X

Why don't you do a weekly update? Il join in! I weigh on a Thursday :) skinnygirltobe 47lbs to lose (47lbs to go) sammibee ? ? sarahslimming 30lbs to lose (30lbs to go) good luck! X

That's a great idea!! I am going to class on Saturday to find out the damage then I will weigh in on a Monday x

Hopefully it won't be too bad for you! Good luck xx

So, I have about 2 and a half stone to lose for now, that's likely to change but want to see how I look at 11 stone before I make a definite target. Won't be going to class just yet as am properly poor, but hopefully will be able to soon :D

So, I have about 2 and a half stone to lose for now, that's likely to change but want to see how I look at 11 stone before I make a definite target. Won't be going to class just yet as am properly poor, but hopefully will be able to soon :D

Sammibee at my slimmest I was 11 stone 3 and that was still classed as "overweight" but I looked great (if I don't say so myself). However at the time I was so obsessed with being overweight that I didn't realise and beat myself up then ended up putting the weight back on!!

This time like you I want to get to 11 stone then I'll see how I feel!

I have been on plan since the 1st and went to class on Saturday and now I get weighed on Thursday!

X

I agree you don't know until you get there! The last time I was 10 stone I was still a size 12 so I may have to go for a 9 stone target but right now that sounds too light! So I will reassess around 10.5 stone x

Hi ladies, would you mind if I tagged along. I would like to loose 42 lb by the end of June. That's three stone, it's not my goal target, but it's where I was last year at my lightest and slimmest. I was happy with the way I looked and could shop in regular shops, not just those that catered for the larger lady. We had a massive life change over the summer and sticking to healthy eating was not at the top of the list, and then christmas...
I restarted last Monday, so tomorrow will be my first weigh in and I have been 100%.

Hi ladies, would you mind if I tagged along. I would like to loose 42 lb by the end of June. That's three stone, it's not my goal target, but it's where I was last year at my lightest and slimmest. I was happy with the way I looked and could shop in regular shops, not just those that catered for the larger lady. We had a massive life change over the summer and sticking to healthy eating was not at the top of the list, and then christmas... I restarted last Monday, so tomorrow will be my first weigh in and I have been 100%.

Hi mrs moo. Of course you can join us!!

Sadly I gained 1lb this week. To say I am gutted is an understament. I have no idea where I went wrong :( xx

Hi all, I have noted where we all are with our summer bodies:

Skinnygirltobe: 48lbs to go
Sammibee: 33lbs to go
Sarahslimming: 30lbs to go
MrsMoo: 42lbs to go

How is everyone getting on. What's been your favourite meal over the last week?

xx

Reading through the comments, and my lightest last year was 14st2lb, and I could fit into all my old thin clothes from years back (lots of OMG did I actually wear this moments) and I weighed about 10st 6 then. I would still not tell anyone what I weighed last year, even though I felt great, as it sounded very overweight still. So fingers crossed I get back to that by the end of June, then I will see how I feel about my target weight.

Weigh in for me today and lost 5lbs :) very pleased with myself. My parents are planning a visit in the summer, they came over in October, so this will be even more incentive for me to try to shift the 3 stone by the end of June, good motivation for me.
Ok ladies, will catch up with you all later, off to make a sin free veg curry to go in the slow cooker. Good luck everyone this week.

Can i join in please only had 1 weigh in so far but 3 stone by june would be great (my birthday month) so i lost 5lb in my first weigh in i weigh on a thursday so will weigh 2moz
Iwillbeslim2015 42lb - 37lb to go

Lost 5.5lb in second week these are my updated stats
Iwillbeslim2015 42lb - 31.5lb to go

Back