Summer Challenge 19/4/10 to 26/7/10

size102b

Banned
Hi I have done a Christmas Challenge as I have lots to lose and need a year focus but I have read many people are going on holidays so I thought Id do a mini Summer Challenge if anyone wants to join in......
The challenge is from 19/4/10 to 26/7/10 14 weeks ,the challenge is to lose

Half stone =0.5lbs a week
you will be a summer slimmer

1 stone = 1lbs a week
you will be a spot on summer slimmer

1.5 stones =1.5lbs a week
you will be a super summer slimmer

2 stone = 2lbs a week
you will be a star summer slimmer

Its all just fun so all you do is add your name and see how we do ;)
I havent put a goal to anyones name I just thought I could put your loss by your name each week and add it up at the end ;) hope this is ok? xx

size102b
vanda
WMBB
nicoleamiee
Vicki WW
mince
Smirky
maggie54
jessie15
katie victoria
Sophia-jo
milly75
mumzy
mumtheshopper
loobyloo85
shanny
cindersmcphee
kaijo
sasha63
lulum1986
lv30

Last edited:
i'll go for 7lbs before my holiday, and 9lbs for summer!

me please :) my holidays on the 22/07/2010 so ive got 13 wi left, going for a stone

I'm gonna give this a good go, I think ill say a stone and do I just report back here every week to tell you how much I have lost? x

i'll aim for a stone.

Just a note: I used to run things like this on a separate forum, where we had "winners" of the challenges, but we did it by % lost to separate people. Losing 2lbs a week is going to be difficult for me now, but it would have been easier for me a year ago (and 3 stone heavier) doing Weight Watchers :)

Regardless, we're all winners if we're losing :)

hi lm going for the 1st & 1/2 this will be great motivation so please add me

I'm gonna give this a good go, I think ill say a stone and do I just report back here every week to tell you how much I have lost? x

Hi yes just come here and say what you did the week and I will update :) xx

i'll aim for a stone.

Just a note: I used to run things like this on a separate forum, where we had "winners" of the challenges, but we did it by % lost to separate people. Losing 2lbs a week is going to be difficult for me now, but it would have been easier for me a year ago (and 3 stone heavier) doing Weight Watchers :)

Regardless, we're all winners if we're losing :)

Hiya this isnt for a winner its not a competiton as you say we all lose differently and Im a slow loser its to challenge yourself and by seeing other people you started with are sticking to it can help some people stay on track,I have just put peoples names and they can say what their weighin is and I will just put their result by their name and at the end of the 14 weeks we add it up and if you lose at leat 7lbs which is only 0.5lbs a week on your signature you get to have a title as above on the first page.
I dont like to have a competition thats why I dont go to meetinga anymore the leader just went on about one lady who lost 4-5lbs each week and how we all would do as well if we worked as hard as she was???? I was going to the gym 3 times a week and Aquafit 2 times a week and doing at least 10,000 steps a day and stuck to plan and lost 1lbs a week,the lady wasnt exercsing just had 12 stones to lose and lost quick? So I wont go back as its unfair as you say we all lose differently,Im 40 and 20 years ago id lose 2-3lbs every week but my metabolisim has got slower with yoyoing and age
;) xx

i'll go for the stone one, anything else will be a bonus!

already need to report a 1lb loss from today! :)

hi there,
will you please add me to the list?
xxx

Back