SUMMER CHALLENGE 2012 :)

Hi everyone - Happy Wednesday to you :)

Ang ................. WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO :) Well done you.

I am so proud of all my shrinking team mates :). You are all doing such a fantastic job.

Claire and Marli - how is your motivation today? Did you get through last night after?

Busy bee - good luck :)

Hi to everyone else - hope you're all staying strong.

afm - thank you for the best wishes for the nursing taster. I loved it. I soooooooooooooooo wish I could start training now but I have a very good maternity package at work so until i've worked out and know what is happening on the 'family' front i'd be silly to upsticks and leave. Its definately one for the future tho and is where I want my career to go.

I just hope I will be joining you all on the weight loss row on Saturday - I have been so good again so far this week, have been Zumba-ing too. Fingers crossed

Well, have a fantastic rest-of-Wednesday :)

:bighug:

Weigh in days:
Becca - Saturday
(wk 1) STS :(
Clare - Tuesday (wk 1) - 7lbs :bliss:
Karen - Saturday
Suzanne - Friday
Toni -
Eabha - Wednesday
(wk 1) - 1.5lb
:)
Ang - Wednesday (wk 1) - 4lb :clap:
Sai - Wednesday
Lee - Monday (wk 1) - 2.5lb :)
Juicy -
Marli - Tuesday (wk 1) - 5lbs :clap:
Rewind - Wednesday

Claire 2 - Monday
Busy Bee - Wednesday
Loumo - Saturday
Safc - Tuesday

Sai, Rewind, Eabha, how are you lovelies getting on :)

ang2252 said:
Lost 4 lb so all that Zumba was worth it

Got the annual ladies dinner at the golf club tonight and its a set meal, Pate, Roast Beef , Lemon shortcake dessert then cheese and biscuits plus wine, wine and more wine
so trying to live on minimal points today.
Wish me luck :8855:

Good luck to the 4 ladies weighing in today

Hope you were good last night Clare :17729:

Luv Ang xx

Well done ang....all that anxiety was worth it brilliant!!!!

UptheDuff said:
Well done Ang what a great loss. I was down 2lbs today :) It now put me backs into the 11's bracket. I've a feeling this week is going to be one of the hardest. Hopefully I can up the exercise.

Well done eabha. We're on the road to skinnyness

Just a real quickie ladies, for you Zumba addicts – which DVD do you find is the most effective. I’ve only really done the 20 min express workout and the legs toning one.
Speak soon xx
ps. Eabha, am so sorry must have missed your posting somewhere. Well done you :). Will update list tonight if I get chance (am still in work at the mo :))

Thanks guys. Becca we must have posted at the same time :) My post is at the end of page 13! I'm just doing out my meals for the week as I'm back in college next week so planning is going to be essential. Hope everyone's day is going good :)

Hi guys!

Firstly a big well done to Eabha! Wooop Woop!!

We all seem to be doing really well, give yourself a big hug or pat on the back guys!

@Becca, yesterday went well considering the evening and yes my motivation has returned! I really fancied something sweet and was craving a biscuit or something of the sort. In the end i had loads of cups of herbal tea and just before i went to bed i had the sweetest jaffa orange :D Today has been a good day.
Zumba dvds...well i was firstly trying to follow the drop a dress size program (listed in the book) which is a combination of the cardio party, sculpt and tone and flat abs workout. I have worked up a serious sweat with those. They are approximately 55 mins each and the flat abs is 20min but it really worked my stomach, i was feeling it the next day. I'm gonna try the zumba fitness live tomorrow as i done the sculpt and tone and flat abs today.
Im trying to alternate, one day cardio next day tone.

Hows everyone else doing today? Hope we've all had a good day I'm looking forward to watching 'bigger than Beyonce' tonight.
Not quite sure what to have for dinner, either pasta ham and Philadelphia or salmon....ummm.

I've decided to avoid any sweet cravings im going to try and save a point or 2 for an evening snack.

Hiya guys

Really hope you dont mind if I join you, I know its a pretty big group already but to be honest I need all the support I can get !!
Really want 2012 to be the year I stop faffing around and get to goal ..! A little about me ..

My name is Niamh, Im 25 and from Ireland, currently 11 stone 7 and want to lose a stone to get to my goal weight of 10 and a half stone, Im 5 ft7 - doing the old WW discover plan, weighing in once a week on digital scales at home and keeping track of food in a notebook .. did try to do this last year and was doing well til Xmas and New years when I ate my body weight in chocolate lol

Anyways new year, new start ! My aims are get to 10 st 7 and get my a$$ back to the gym / exercise lol

Hopeing I can join the group - oh nearly forgot Iv got a holiday booked for May and really wanna be bikini ready by then!

You all seem so friendly and positive and well done on your losses so far - they have all been amazing!

Niamh x

Evening all!

Sorry I haven't posted all day, I've had the day from hell. So fed up with my job at the moment!!

Anyways, Lee yes I did manage to be good :) I had a glass of squash and went to bed as my jelly wasn't setting quickly enough!!

Ang - well done!! 4 pounds is fab! Keep up the good work :) I hope you have a great time tonight and manage to stay on track :)

Eabha - Fab!! You must be pleased with your loss! I think we should do a total weight loss too, we must have lost a stone between us so far - how motivating!

Twin Becca - how are you? Yes I got through it, I'm defo hungrier this week though. Not gone over so it's all good! Glad your nursing night went well, you'll achieve anything you put your mind to missy :)

Marli- hope you've had a better day today. Once again i've eaten all my points and still hungry! I think its in my head...might need to look at the things I'm eating. What channel is bigger than Beyonce on please?

Welcome to the gang Niamhs!

Hope everyone else is all good :)

Clare x
Clare x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was thinking about setting up a food diary thread, and whoever wants to can put their food for the day? This may give us meal ideas and inspiration? Let me know what you think xx

Morning all....What a day from hell!!

Yesterday I was up at 03:45 and at work for 05:15 trying to get through a workload before my early finish 11:30 workload grew and grew rushing around like an idiot. Managed to get everything done so went home at 11:30 to wait for the delivery of my fence panels. At 13:30 I get a phone call saying there not coming as the lorry had broken down. Well thanks for that!!!!! Completely messed up my body clock for a no show.
So feeling unbalanced after the early start and at bit peed off.
And to top it all off I ate too many points yesterday. I went over by 6 points yesterday I should be able to claw that back but I was feeling hungry most of the day and kept snacking on fruit, oatcakes & velvet crunch. I feel really disappointed in myself today for allowing that to happen but it has and I need to move on.
Quite strange how your body reacts when you change its routine. Anyway have a good day everyone

skinny_wannabe82 said:
Was thinking about setting up a food diary thread, and whoever wants to can put their food for the day? This may give us meal ideas and inspiration? Let me know what you think xx

Hi Clare, I think a food diary would be a good thread to start. It's always good to have a varied diet to keep it interesting. And being able to pinch other people's ideas helps towards that.

Niamhs said:
Hiya guys

Really hope you dont mind if I join you, I know its a pretty big group already but to be honest I need all the support I can get !!
Really want 2012 to be the year I stop faffing around and get to goal ..! A little about me ..

My name is Niamh, Im 25 and from Ireland, currently 11 stone 7 and want to lose a stone to get to my goal weight of 10 and a half stone, Im 5 ft7 - doing the old WW discover plan, weighing in once a week on digital scales at home and keeping track of food in a notebook .. did try to do this last year and was doing well til Xmas and New years when I ate my body weight in chocolate lol

Anyways new year, new start ! My aims are get to 10 st 7 and get my a$$ back to the gym / exercise lol

Hopeing I can join the group - oh nearly forgot Iv got a holiday booked for May and really wanna be bikini ready by then!

You all seem so friendly and positive and well done on your losses so far - they have all been amazing!

Niamh x

Welcome Niamh. As ang says the more the merrier. I hope you find our little community helpful and inspirational.

Marli said:
Hi guys!

Firstly a big well done to Eabha! Wooop Woop!!

We all seem to be doing really well, give yourself a big hug or pat on the back guys!

@Becca, yesterday went well considering the evening and yes my motivation has returned! I really fancied something sweet and was craving a biscuit or something of the sort. In the end i had loads of cups of herbal tea and just before i went to bed i had the sweetest jaffa orange :D Today has been a good day.
Zumba dvds...well i was firstly trying to follow the drop a dress size program (listed in the book) which is a combination of the cardio party, sculpt and tone and flat abs workout. I have worked up a serious sweat with those. They are approximately 55 mins each and the flat abs is 20min but it really worked my stomach, i was feeling it the next day. I'm gonna try the zumba fitness live tomorrow as i done the sculpt and tone and flat abs today.
Im trying to alternate, one day cardio next day tone.

Hows everyone else doing today? Hope we've all had a good day I'm looking forward to watching 'bigger than Beyonce' tonight.
Not quite sure what to have for dinner, either pasta ham and Philadelphia or salmon....ummm.

I've decided to avoid any sweet cravings im going to try and save a point or 2 for an evening snack.

Well done marli you showed real strength in your approach

Hi everyone

I am really sorry if this seems like a 'me' post, I should have started work really so dont have time to catch up on the posts from yesterday / this morning (I will at lunch time though - I promise :)).

I need your help team mates!!!!! I know I still have 2 days of this week to go, but I had a sneaky peak this morning, and yet again I haven't lost a single lb, not even 1/2 lb yet!!! Thats nearly 2 weeks with no loss. I know I went out a few times last weekend but would have thought i'd have at least lost a tiny amount. Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?? I though maybe I should start to weigh everything again rather than going off what I know used to be the points value (yes Lee - Velvet crunch is now 1.5 I checked this morning- poop!). Or maybe its because I am on so many vitamins and supplements for our pending treatment, but would that put weight on? Or maybe its cos TOTM still hasn't shown her ugly head. I am so disheartened, I have been so good, i've counted everything, been exercising!!!!!!!!

How many points do you lovelies usually save every day? i've been having around 17 - 18.5 out of my 20.

Sorry for whinge, am still very very motivated and will keep going no matter not, but I am so frustrated and feel like I am letting the side down. Any ideas?

Hope you all have a good day :) - Be strong shrinking friends :)

Weigh in days:
Becca - Saturday (wk 1) STS :(
Clare - Tuesday (wk 1) - 7lbs :bliss:
Karen - Saturday
Suzanne - Friday
Toni -
Eabha - Wednesday
(wk 1) - 1.5lb :) (Wk 2) - 2lbs :)
Ang - Wednesday (wk 1) - 4lb :clap:
Sai - Wednesday
Lee - Monday (wk 1) - 2.5lb :)
Juicy -