SUMMER CHALLENGE 2012 :)

Hi ang, sorry to hear about your son in law. It's at a time like that when family's pull together and give the support needed to come out the other side. I'm sure your daughter was grateful for the support you gave. The last thing you should be doing is apologising for not posting on a forum and straying from your diet. Not needed as everyone I'm sure would rather you spent the time with your family at such an important time.

I hope it all sorts itself out?????

Kind wishes,
Lee.

Welcome to our community

misteeq_sis said:
Hello everyone, I would really love to join you all, I used to take part in a lot of challenges on here during my weight loss journey.I started off last Jan, at 14 stone 3lbs,and was on the WW pro points till Oct,where I hit my target of 12 stone...I have recently joined my local gym,and love it! I have developed a passion for the Body Jam class and Zumba. I did manage to go down to 11 stone 9 lbs by December..BUT due to loss of exercise over the holiday period and over indulgence, i'm back up to 12 stone.I have set myself a goal of getting down to 11 stone. I wish you all the best of luck on your weight loss journey.x.

Welcome to our community misteeq. You will find this thread a real breath of fresh air. We support each other throughout and have some good banter too

Lee

Morning everyone,

Well I weighed in this morning and have lost 3 1/2 lbs..so chuffed. I must admit I did deal feel like I have had a good loss this week. So becca my loss should show 6/42 after week 2. Good luck to anyone else weighing In today!!!!

Went for a walk yesterday and done just under 4 miles in 72 minutes. Used my walk tastic app again yesterday which mapped the route we took with a few pictures on the way.

I do feel the thread is helping keep me strong. Reading everyone's ups and downs and giving and receiving advice keeps us on track..great thread everyone I hope we all keep as committed in a months time. This thread is better than going to a meeting as we have this support 24/7 not just one day a week.

I hope everyone has a good day and don't forget to keep smiling

a Very Happy Monday to you all :)

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend :). Mine was very quiet - especially yesterday as I apart from nipping to Tesco I spent the day at home with my furbaby :)

Lee - Fan-bloody-tastic :). Well done you. All that walking is definately paying off :). I wish I could get my hubby as motivated as you :).

Twinny - dont be disheartened hun if your scales show a slight increase. It could just be that you had a heavy meal weighing on your stomach when you weighed, or maybe your humongous loss last weekend included lots of fluid so its just balancing itself out. Its the long term we need to keep focussing on hun and over the next 6 months we are all doing to do so well lossing weight together :). Just wait and see what the scales say tomorrow, then no matter what the reading its the start of a fresh week :). Hug.

Sas1 - Oooo, well done you on buying Davina's DVD - you'll have to let us all know what its like. I bought the Nadia Swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalia...... (never can spell her surname let alone pronounce it :)) last year. I must admit I only actually used it once but remember I was knackered - am thinking of trying that again and alternating with Zumba

Welcome 4ever and Misteeq - You are very very welcome to join our ever growing family :). We are a friendly bunch and so supportive for each other :), and I see we have another Zumba fan :bunnydance:

Hi to everyone else - (I think we may have lost a few people on the way haven't heard from Rewind for a bit or Juicy - hope she's ok)

Lee - I am certain with each others help we can all stay motivated and in 1 months time we will be extra motivated slightly thinner Challengers :)

Enjoy the rest of the day xx

Weigh in days:
Becca (2.5/20) - Saturday (wk 1) STS :( (wk 2) -2.5 lb:bliss:

Clare (7/20) - Tuesday (wk 1) - 7lbs :bliss:
Karen - Saturday (wk 1) -1.5lbs:bliss:
Suzanne - Friday (wk 1) - 3 lbs :party0049:
Eabha - Wednesday
(wk 1) - 1.5lb :) (wk 2) - 2lbs :clap:
Ang - Wednesday (wk 1) - 4lb :clap:
Sai - Wednesday
Lee (6/42) - Monday (wk 1) - 2.5lb :) (wk 2) - 3.5 :greenapple:
Juicy -
Marli - Tuesday (wk 1) - 5lbs :clap:
Rewind - Wednesday

Claire 2 - Monday
Busy Bee - Wednesday
Loumo - Saturday
Safc - Tuesday
Kernow Jo (3.75/19) - Friday (wk 1) - 2.75lbs :flirt2: (wk 2) -1lb :party0049:

Hi Karen – forgot to say hun – I am using the Elemiz Tri-enzyme kit which is incredible, tingles on your skin but it works wonders (its got a gel mask, face wash and night cream in it). I am also using the Bliss Capsules which again are amazing, and the cleanser and toner. It depends really what you want I suppose – but over all I would say the Tri-enzyme kit is the one to go for for overall skin improvement J

Hi Becca, thanks for the info. Sounds good, I'll have a look at it.

Lee - well done. Another good week. You're a great motivation for me to do more.

And on the good news front - I'm still employed! Yipee. So no excuses now - here's looking forward to a lighter me on Friday!!

Karen x

Lee fantastic result. Well done :woohoo:

First day back in college went well. I avoided any food temptations in the restaurant :) If my sneaky peek on the scales is anything to go by Wednesday should see a loss!

Karen that's great news about the job!!

Lee - well done!! That's a fab loss, you must be please :) I'm chuffed for you!

Twinny thanks for lifting me back up again, I'm terrified about weighing tomorrow :( I know you're right though, I need to think long term and I don't think I've ever lost 7 pounds in a week so even if tomorrow is a STS I shouldn't grumble. You were asking about DVDs, have you tried the 30 day shred? It's amazing!

Ang I hope things are on the up for you hon.

Welcome to our fab group 4ever and Misteeq!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi everyone,
hope all i had a good a day points wise......feeling so motivated at the min because i weighed myself last mon amd was 12 st 5 and today am 12 st.....so delighted! have good bit to go but its a really good start .....I still hav a few points left but am full as had dinner late. anyway i couldnt wait to get on and post to tell ye!

FAB!! Well done you! You'll be in the 11's next week :) x

Hi everyone, hope you've all had a great day, thanks for the welcome Lee and Becca..Well done Lee on your loss, that's brilliant...I was supposed to go to the gym today for a workout,but my youngest daughter was off nursery, so I opted to do housework instead, I put 110% effort in to it...I was sweating afterwards, my walls,skirting boards and floors are gleaming!! So it really benefitted me today.lol. I'm not WI today, as I onlyWI yesterday morning and started on here last night, so next Monday will be my 1st WI.Good luck everyone for this week.x.

Didn't thank Skinny_Wannabe82 for your welcome, sorry.Thanks.x.

Morning all, thank you for your kind words and encouragement.

Didn't do a lot of posting yesterday as I was tied up all day in meetings...real busy day.?

How strange....you spend all week on your diet and can't wait for weigh in day to see how you've done....then the day before and the morning of you start to feel anxious about the result. Anyone else feel that way??

I'm still feeling in control with my diet? in the past I've always found the first 2 weeks the hardest and I've now passed that. Everything seems to be falling into place.

Meals planned a week ahead
Food planner (iwatchr) completed a day ahead - log everything you eat
Pack ups done the night before
Rigorous checking of food point values (iwatchr) - don't be fooled they do change!!!!
Weekly exercise - walking
Support - wife & minimins

I think I'm on the right track????????????

Good luck to those weighing in today

UptheDuff said:
Lee fantastic result. Well done :woohoo:

First day back in college went well. I avoided any food temptations in the restaurant :) If my sneaky peek on the scales is anything to go by Wednesday should see a loss!

Karen that's great news about the job!!

Well done for staying strong

Karchr said:
Hi Becca, thanks for the info. Sounds good, I'll have a look at it.

Lee - well done. Another good week. You're a great motivation for me to do more.

And on the good news front - I'm still employed! Yipee. So no excuses now - here's looking forward to a lighter me on Friday!!

Karen x

Congratulation on keeping your job..now the anxiety has gone your good to go???

Kernow Jo said:
Its good to read that everyone seems to be doing ok. Ang I hope things are still improving with your Son - inlaw.

I have had a busy day. Worked in the garden most of the day and then got out for a walk late afternoon. The weather here is so lovely at them moment, dry and sunny. I hope everyone else is getting a little sunshine. Jo x

The weather was the same in Peterborough.....unfortunately I was stuck in an office all day???

Becca1507 said:
Hi Karen – forgot to say hun – I am using the Elemiz Tri-enzyme kit which is incredible, tingles on your skin but it works wonders (its got a gel mask, face wash and night cream in it). I am also using the Bliss Capsules which again are amazing, and the cleanser and toner. It depends really what you want I suppose – but over all I would say the Tri-enzyme kit is the one to go for for overall skin improvement J

I'll give that a go...teehee?????

Morning guys!

1 pound off for me this week, just weighed in at 10.11. I felt slightly disheartened but then I gave myself a reality check - 8 pounds in 2 weeks isn't bad!!

Good luck to anyone else weighing in today. Have a great day everyone! xx

Back