SUMMER CHALLENGE 2012 :)

Morning All,
Sorry I haven't posted over the weekend. I was sooo busy I didn't get a chance.
Anyways with all my functions I had I did end up eating over my points. But I wasn't going to beat myself up about it too much.

This morning was my weigh in and I am soooo FRUSTRATED! My scales have given me 4 different weights! From putting on figures to loosing! So I don't know what to do what to go by or anything.
I changed my scales previously because of the same reason, I had an old Ww scales, I then brought the WW precision scales late last year, weighing body fat, bmi and water. The old scales started constantly giving me different weights and it was demotivating me.
I just don't know what to do, it's really upset me.

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone is doing good! My daughters been sick all night so ive taken a day off work, we are both shattered and its taking all my power not to reach for some comfort food to give me a bit of energy! The only thing thats keeping me going is knowing its WI tomorrow, its came round so quick!
Well done on all the losses and sts guys!

xx

Happy Tuesday everyone :)

How is everyone feeling today? Lee that 'on top of the world' feeling you have I think you need to bottle and sell, you'll make a fortune :). Am glad you feel so happy about your losses (and i'm sure your promotion helps - you are doing incredibly well :)

Clare - Twinny - Hellooooooooooooooooooo honey, its lovely to have you back. Sorry I didn't text over the weekend I have my mums handset at the mo and its pants!!! I hope to get my phone back in about 10 days but its in for repair at the mo! Am glad you had a super weekend - love the piccie on F/bk. Well done you for staying the same - that is where i'd go wrong I think, I would probably just have the attitude that I was away so I wasn't going to think about dieting. I need to tackle that!!!!! Has work started to calm down yet?

Chaz - thanks for the support hun. Its so hard when you just desperately want to reach for the food cupboard. Ask yourself though is it because you are hungry, or bored maybe? (I used to eat just for something to do I think). Just try to keep remembering why you're doing this and how you'll feel when you get to goal :)

Eabha - hi hun, lets just wait and see what the scales say - you may be suprised :). If you are bloated though are you perhaps due on?

Misteeq - well done for STS. Try to cheer up lovely, its the end result we're all striving for and how good we'll look and feel.

Ooo, the 30 day shred sounds like a killer!!!! I will look into it though anyway. I love my Zumba but its good to have a change sometimes

Busy - I will have a look at that DVD you mention

Jo - thanks for the link :). Glad you had a good day at your folks, and well done you for staying so strong :)

Lee - i'm with you on planning ahead - every Saturday I plan all my meals and snakcs for the following week so I know exactly what to buy when I go shopping and so I dont go off track - so far its worked (and I dont spend so much in Tesco).

Marli - That must be so frustrating hun with the scales :(. We just have the normal WW ones which I dont ever seem to have a problem with. Can you maybe weigh on a friends or if you're in town pop into Boots or somewhere?

Well everyone, lots going on here at work - we have decorators in, people fitting new carpet tiles, window cleaners - its a nightmare. All because HRH Princess Royal is visiting - did you know she even has to have her own toliet that noone else is allowed to use at all that day!!!!! The do's and donts are endless :)

Hope you all have a good 'rest of day'. Will check in later if I can

Love and bundles of motivational :bighug:

Weigh in days:
Becca (3.5/20) - Sat wk 1 STS :( wk 2 -2.5 lb :party0049: wk 3 - 1lbs :clap:
Clare (7/20) - Tues wk 1 - 7lbs :party0049: wk 2 -1lb :party0049: wk 3 - STS :)

Karen - Sat wk 1 -1.5lbs :) wk 2 -0.5lb :clap:
Suzanne - Fri wk 1 - 3 lbs :party0049: wk 2 -0.5lbs :greenapple:
Eabha - Weds
wk 1 - 1.5lb :) wk 2 - 2lbs :clap: wk 3 - 1.5lbs :party0049:
Ang (4/22) - Weds wk 1 - 4lb :clap: wk 2 STS :)
Sas (2/69) - Weds wk 1 -2lb:greenapple:
Lee (8.5/42) - Mon wk 1 - 2.5lb :) wk 2 - 3.5 :greenapple: wk 3 - 2.5lbs:party0049:
Juicy -
Marli - Tues wk 1 - 5lbs :clap: wk 2 -2lbs :party0049:

Claire 2 - Mon
Busy Bee - Weds wk 1 - 2.2lbs :clap:
Loumo - Sat
Safc - Tues wk 1 - 2lbs
Kernow Jo (3.75/19) - Fri wk 1 - 2.75lbs :flirt2: wk 2 -1lb:party0049: wk 3 STS :)
4ever - Mon wk 1 -5lbs :clap:
Misteeq - Mon Wk 1 - STS :)
Chaz - Weds
May - Thurs
Jo 2 - Mon

Kernow Jo said:
Oh dear thats so annoying hun. I had this problem until I got new ww scales and now I have no problems with WI.

I got the WW Heavy Duty Precision Electronic Scales. They sell them on e-bay heres a link:

Weight Watchers 8967U Heavy Duty Precision Doctors Electronic Weighing Scale | eBay

I know these are quite expensive but I got mine second hand on e-bay for £21. It was a case of looking out for them. Not sure if you can get them in the shops.

The other option is like Becca said, you could weight at Boots or a friends. Hope you sort something soon as it is horrible to be demotivated by this! Jo x

Well done everyone on ur losses and STS,
Jo I used to have this problem with the scales then I was told my floors are uneven so I got a wood piece slightly bigger then my scales which acted as a flat surface loll sounds crazy but it did the trick x

Good luck for tmw weigh ins fingers cross il loss tmw aswel xx

Put on 0.4 this week which I'm happy with as I didn't stick to plan and it could have been worse! Good luck to the other weds weighers

Good morning everyone! Well I gave in last night and ate a packet of crisps and 2 chocolates over points! Im really disapointed with myself today. It was boredom as I was off work so today im going to do the housework then my exercise dvd, hopefully burn some of the calories off.
Hope everyone has a great day! Its my WI tonight so ill update you all then xx

Morning everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days but i've had a really busy week.

I've stuck to my 18 points and not strayed at all (not had time too :rolleyes: ) but just got on scales and STS :cry:

The only thing I can think is that its a fall back from last week when I thought I would've had a gain and didn't.
Plus I've done hardly any exercise this week and usually do loads.

Wanted to lose this week though as I won't be getting weighed next week as we're going away for 5 days for my birthday.
:candledinner:
Oh well never mind, I'll keep being good until Monday and then I'll be careful with all the lovely food at the hotel. At least there's a gym and swimming pool there so I'll try and have a 1/2 hour work out each day. :whacky068:

Will read all back posts later but well done to all who lost over the last few days and good luck to the others WI later today.

Luv Ang xx

I had a STS this morning. I'm happy with that because I've felt bloated the last few days. I'm still on track for my lb loss a week. I've lost 5lbs over the last four weeks :) I need to up my exercise for this week.

Ang it probably is the previous week catching up on you. If you be really good between now and Mon and then when you come back you should be grand for your WI in two weeks.

Busybee it's a very small loss which can be easily lost next week.

Chaz draw a line under it now and start a fresh. We all have those days but the important thing is to not let it define your week :)

Hi everyone

Seems a little quiet on here - where is everyone??? :sign0163::wavey:

Busy - a little gain hun but only tiny - but next week is a new week. Draw a line under it and start again :)

Chaz - we all go over our points sometimes hun - try not to worry too much - your plan to do housework and DVD sounds like a good one for getting things back on track :)

Ang - a STS is still good - dont be too disheartened lovely. Just remember you've been through the mill the last few weeks with worrying about Chris and being there for your family, its bound to take its toll on your body somehow. Go away and enjoy your birthday then when you come back you'll be feeling all fresh and raring to go i'm sure :hug99:

Eabha - STS for you too hun - thats fine lovely :) - you're still on the way to reaching your goal :)

Hello to everyone else - Sas, Twinny, Jo, Lee, misteeq and those I haven't mentioned by name (haven't forgotten you just so many people in our little family now :)) :wavey:

afm - i'm feeling quite flat, am just very tired thats all. Still motivated though and sticking to points :). not sure how I would have done this week, am still worried I did too much damage at Pizza Express last Sat to have a loss but we'll see, another 3 days to go until then. Haven't been able to do any exercise though either. usually I get an hour before hubby comes home from work but he's off this week.

oooo - that reminds me, for a lovely 'warm -you -up' Ainsley Harriots cup a soup Brocolli and Stilton - Mmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Well, hope fo catch up with you lovely peeps later.

love xxxx

ps. all together now..... we will succeed ...... we will succeed ...... we will succeed ...... :talk017:

Weigh in days:
Becca (3.5/20) - Sat wk 1 STS :( wk 2 -2.5 lb :party0049: wk 3 - 1lbs :clap:
Clare (7/20) - Tues wk 1 - 7lbs :party0049: wk 2 -1lb :party0049: wk 3 - STS :)
Karen - Sat wk 1 -1.5lbs :) wk 2 -0.5lb :clap:

Suzanne - Fri wk 1 - 3 lbs :party0049: wk 2 -0.5lbs :greenapple:
Eabha - Weds (P1 - 5lbs)
:party0049:
Ang (4/22) - Weds wk 1 - 4lb :clap: wk 2 STS :) wk 3 - STS :clap:
Sas (2/69) - Weds wk 1 -2lb:greenapple:
Lee (8.5/42) - Mon wk 1 - 2.5lb :) wk 2 - 3.5 :greenapple: wk 3 - 2.5lbs:party0049:
Juicy -
Marli - Tues wk 1 - 5lbs :clap: wk 2 -2lbs :party0049:

Claire 2 - Mon
Busy Bee - Weds wk 1 - 2.2lbs :clap: wk 2 +0.4
Loumo - Sat
Safc - Tues wk 1 - 2lbs
Kernow Jo (3.75/19) - Fri wk 1 - 2.75lbs :flirt2: wk 2 -1lb:party0049: wk 3 STS :)
4ever - Mon wk 1 -5lbs :clap:
Misteeq - Mon Wk 1 - STS :)
Chaz - Weds
May - Thurs
Jo 2 - Mon

ps. Eabha P1 on your track basically means the total for the first 4 weeks, every 4 weeks i'll sum up for everyone otherwise the list will be endless :)

Busybee well done at least it wasnt that much well it was hardly anything considering u dis stick to plan so well done hun.

Ang don't worry darling STS is better then a gain and iam pretty sure by next week it will show a loss, uv lost so much weight by wot iv read so good on u darling.

Uptheduff like I said to ang Iam pretty sure it will be a loss next week it's always happened to me so be good this week and fingers cross hun.

Chazz don't worry u had a little blowout which you could even calculate the points and deduct some for the week, but defo do the exercise it will help and it will make you feel less guilty xxx

I had my second weigh in and iv lost 3 pounds so my target is 5/69. Good luck everyone just remember we can all eat wot we want even if u save extra for a treat and plan ur meals ahead cuz it really makes a difference and ur unlikely to mess up xxx

Last edited:
busy, you will lose that teeny amount by next week!

ang a sts is fine!enjoy your break away!

Thanks everyone, so glad i found this! :)

xx

Oops didnt see the rest of this, up the duff a sts is fine, and your still on target so all is good!

Sas well done that is a great loss!

xx

Evening everybody,

Just read the latest weigh ins. :character00148:

Busy ~ 0.4 on, a good wee will get rid of that, hun :whistle:

Eabha ~ STS the same as me. We'll both have a decent loss next week, chick :hug99:

Sas ~ 3lb off , Well you needn't have worried about that little slip last night, you've obviously been 100% for the rest of the week. Well done, hun :angeldevil:

Good luck to everyone who's WI is tomorrow

Luv Ang xx

Well done everyone that weighed today!! It's fab that everyone is still sooooo motivated!! :)

Twinny Scotland was fab thank you! But still working silly hours, had a headache for 48 hours staight, bad times :( hope you're not still feeling flat - sounds like you need an options hot choc and an early night :) can you update my loss to 8/20 please hon?

Jo you're so motivating, thanks for your kind words on my STS and also for taking the time to give us all advice :)

I've just booked a holiday, yeyyyy! I now have 85 days to get bikini ready, eeek!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back