SUMMER CHALLENGE 2012 :)

Well I'm gutted. I've put a pound on !! Think the only way I'm going to lose this weight again is to starve myself !!!

Luv Ang xx

Ang - NO!!!

Just keep going, you've not been able to have a normal week for ages, with being back and forth from the hospital and your break away and Birthday, and you have done minimal damage with all this to contend with, so you should be proud of yourself, not starving!!

Carry on as normal, track and keep within your points. Maybe try making some 0 point soup to speed things up. You will see a loss next week without starving yourself, honest!

xx

Thanks Clare.

Can't tell you how gutted I feel.

I've stuck to my 18 points every day since getting home, I weigh everything to the point that my hubby 's started getting annoyed with me. I made zero point veg soup yesterday and butternut squash and ginger soup over the weekend.
I'm knackered with the amount of exercise I'm doing and then put a bloody pound on

I know I had that blow out but thats nearly 2 weeks ago and I really was good whilst away as I was determined not to gain

I really wanted to at least STS today as it's our wedding anniversary and we're going out for the day and then going for a meal but it looks as though I'll have to either have a day off plan and gain more weight or feel unhappy and starve.

WELL RANT OVER. SORRY.

I'll take the day as it comes and then take the consequences, whatever they are.

Luv Ang xx

ang2252 said:
Thanks Clare.

Can't tell you how gutted I feel.

I've stuck to my 18 points every day since getting home, I weigh everything to the point that my hubby 's started getting annoyed with me. I made zero point veg soup yesterday and butternut squash and ginger soup over the weekend.
I'm knackered with the amount of exercise I'm doing and then put a bloody pound on

I know I had that blow out but thats nearly 2 weeks ago and I really was good whilst away as I was determined not to gain

I really wanted to at least STS today as it's our wedding anniversary and we're going out for the day and then going for a meal but it looks as though I'll have to either have a day off plan and gain more weight or feel unhappy and starve.

WELL RANT OVER. SORRY.

I'll take the day as it comes and then take the consequences, whatever they are.

Luv Ang xx

Noo ang don't worry, I personally think it's because you have lost alot of weight and the last pounds are really hard as ur body is used to the same foods and new lifestyle change, this is exactly wot happened to me for at least a month and I got so disheartened that I gave up and stuffed my face and put on most of the weight. I heard that when your weight loss stalls try the Wendi plan. It has worked for people search it up as there were threads on the forum xxx

Morning guys!

Weighed in this morning on my Wii board, silly thing told me i had lost a tiny bit of weight but seems to only measure to the lb, so weight is showing as STS but BMI went down by 8?! Anyways i think its meaning ive lost under a lb, but im gonna keep it as STS and next week that 1/2 or 3/4 or whatever will add to hopefully some more off!

I am soooo pleased i STS, started my day with two crumpets and jam and a cup of tea. Not forgetting my daughters terrible cold!

@JO thanks so much for you supportive words, that's exactly how i have been managing with food for years,:cry: emotional eating and giving up, its a very bad circle to get into and can be soo difficult to break too. TOTM's really do hit me too but its about picking yourself up and dusting off! Thanks for the advice, it surely did help!

@Becca, thanks for the advice too hun! Lucky you not having any appetite, that only happens when im really ill! Anyways we cant have it all hey! LOL
Could you please change my weigh in day to Wednesday's, as its showing my old weigh in day of Tuesday and this week its a STS.

@ Ang, keep on going girl, 1lb is really annoying I know especially how much you worked, but dont be too hasty I reckon it will show on the scales next week especially with the amount of exercise you put in! Go and enjoy yourself on your wedding anniversary, you have to remember you only live once and you have to still enjoy life and food shouldnt always get in the way! You've lost a lot of weight so far so be proud, enjoy your meal and then restart the next day!

I hope everyone is feeling great, I'm planning on going back to the old motivated me this week and getting some zumba and kettlebell toning workouts in this week! I need to get to that 1st stone!

Ang - maybe try the kick start plan for a week and see how you get on ??? I will post it here if thats ok ...

Kick Start Your Weight Loss

It is recommended that you follow Kick Start for no more than two weeks at a time. You can come back to Kick Start at any time during your weight loss.

Kick Start is based on a daily point allowance of 18 points (including the two portions of calcium rich foods. In some cases for good he...alth some members will need to increase their daily points allowance:

If you are a woman over 14 stone or a man or a young person* under 16 stone, your Kick Start daily points allowance is 22
If you are a nursing mother under 14 stone, your Kick Start daily points allowance is 24
If you are a nursing mother over 14 stone, your Kick Start daily points allowance is 28
If you are a man or a young person* over 16 stone, your Kick Start daily points allowance is 28
*A young person is between the ages of 10 & 16

Please see the list lower down to add extra points to the basic 18.

Kick Start:
Choose one breakfast, one lunch and one dinner each day from the list below.

To make sure you get enough calcium, add TWO of the following every day in any combination:
½ pint skimmed milk
100g low fat natural yoghurt
100g low fat fruit yoghurt
2 tbsps low fat cottage cheese, or 1 tbsp standard
20g (2tbsps) half fat Cheddar cheese
¼ soya milk
100g natural soya yoghurt

Breakfasts - 3 points

Hot buttered toast
2 Slices Weight Watchers Thick Sliced Wholemeal Bread, toasted. Heaped tsp marmalade.

Cereal and Fruit
2 Weetabix OR 2 shredded Wheat OR 40g Cornflakes. ¼ pint skimmed milk, 15g raisins OR small glass fruit juice OR 50g blueberries

Breakfast on the move
Any Weight Watchers snack bar with a points value of 1.5. Small banana. Small ‘skinny’ cappuccino.

Porridge
30g oats. ¼ pint skimmed milk. 15g sultanas. Skinny latte made from instant coffee and ½ pint skimmed milk.

Egg and Soldiers
Boiled OR poached egg. Slice Weight Watchers Malted Danish Bread. Tsp low fat spread. Small glass fruit juice.

Lunches – 5 points

Soup and Bread Roll
All in Soup (see recipe below)
Medium bread roll. 75g low fat soft cheese OR hardboiled egg plus ½ tbsps low fat mayonnaise OR 2 tbsps reduced fat houmous.
Lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes, OR any vegetables with a points value of zero.
2 satsumas, OR 3 plums, and a Rich Tea OR Garibalidi biscuit.

Brunch
Poached egg. 1 low fat, thick sausage OR 2 quorn sausages, grilled. 2 turkey rashers OR 2 quorn Deli Bacon Style rasher. 3 tbsps baked beans.

Jacket Potato
Medium (225g) jacket potato. 2 turkey rashers grilled. 2 low fat cheese traiangles. Mushrooms and tomatoes OR and salad vegetables.

Bake the potato then half it and scoop out the flesh. Grill the turkey rashers until crisp, chop finely and mix into the potato flesh with the cheese triangles. Pile back into the skins and return it to the oven for 15 minutes. Serve with the grilled mushrooms and tomatoes OR a mixed salad.

Pitta and Houmous
Medium pitta bread filled with 2 tbsps reduced fat houmous. Crisp lettuce and sliced cucumber. With 10 olives in brine on the side.

Ham and Cheese Tostado(see recipe below)
Serve with a large mixed salad
Weight Watchers snack bar with a points value of 1.5 OR a Weight Watchers Almond Cake Slice.

Sandwich
2 slices Weight Watchers Malted Danish Bread. 2 level tsps low fat spread. Small can of tuna in brine, drained OR 60g wafer thin ham. Tbsp low fat mayonnaise. Stick of celery OR 2 spring onions diced.

Apple OR Orange

Chicken Tikka Lunchbox (see recipe below)

Kiwi fruit OR peach

Dinners – 8 points

Shepherds Pie (see recipe below)
And a Weight Watchers Chocolate Brownie and a small banana.

Quick beef Stroganoff (see recipe below)
And 2 scoops low fat ice cream.

Couscous and Chargrilled Veg (see recipe below)
And a small pot low fat chocolate mousse. Pear. Meringue nest.

Roast
2 thin slices of roast beef, 200g potato, parboiled and then roasted in low fat cooking spray.
Yorkshire pudding. Carrot and swede. Broccoli
Gravy made from 2 tsps gravy powder/granules.
And a Meringue nest. Small tin of fruit cocktail in juice. Scoop of low fat ice crea.

Ready Meal
Any ready meal with a points value of 5.
Scoop low fat ice cream and sugar free jelly.
175ml glass wine OR 2 pub measures of any spirit plus diet mixer.

Tuna Pasta Bake (see recipe below)
Small banana OR pear

Chicken Breast and Jacket (see recipe below)
Small pot low fat chocolate mousse and a peach.

Add the extra points values you need to your Kick Start eating by including some of the foods listed below:

+ 2 points:
35g porridge oats
A medium glass (250ml) fruit juice, plus an apple
2 slices Weight Watchers Malted Danish bread and a tsp low fat spread
A small tin (205g) baked beans
A pot (150g) low fat fruit yogurt
A low fat, thick sausage plus 2 tsp ketchup
2 tbsps reduced fat houmous
A medium bread roll
2 tbsps low fat mayonnaise
2 low fat Digestives
A slice of garlic bread
A medium (175ml) glass wine

+ 4 points:
2 crumpets, 2 tsps low fat spread and a heaped tsp marmalade
65g muesli plus ¼ pint skimmed milk
A small box (100g) microwave chips
Medium naan bread
A 6-inch piece of French stick
3 small slices malt loaf
A fruit scone and 2 tsps jam

+6 points:
A medium avocado pear
1 Weight Watchers Caramel Shortcake plus one scoop dairy ice cream and a small banana
A plain croissant and 2 tsps jam
A small pot standard Greek yogurt and a medium banana
100g pistachio nuts (weighed in shell)
A Weight Watchers Cherry Tomato Tart
A Weight Watchers Bacon Leek and Cheese Quiche

Recipes

All in Soup (serves 4)
Stick of celery, chopped
Half cauliflower, chopped
Medium courgette, chopped
2 heaped tbsp white cabbage, shredded
25g mushrooms, chopped
Bay leaf
½ teaspoon dill
Clove garlic, crushed
Vegetable stock cube
700ml water
Salt

Place all the ingredients in a large pot and bring to the boil. Simmer gently for 45 minutes, liquidise, season to taste and serve.

Ham and Cheese Tostado
Heat a non stick frying pan and add a soft flour tortilla. Arrange 40g wafer thin smoked ham, 15g grated mature half fat cheese, a handful of rocket leaves and a sliced tomato over half the tortilla and fold to make a moon shape. Press down and dry fry for a minute on each side. Cut into wedges to serve.

Chicken Tikka Lunchbox
Marinate 100g skinless chicken breast in 3 tbsps low fat plain yoghurt, 1 tsp curry powder and 1 tsp tomato puree, for 30 minutes. Grill for 10 -12 minutes, then cool and slice. Cook 40g rice or couscous the rinse in cold water to cool. Mix with 1 tsp fresh chopped mint, 5cm piece of cucumber, diced and ½ yellow pepper, diced. Top with the tikka slices and chill until ready to eat.

Vegetarian option – replace the marinated chicken with 120g Quorn tikka pieces.

Shepherds Pie (serves 4)
Cook 500g each potatoes and parsnips then mash with 4 tbsps skimmed milk and black pepper. Stir fry 200g lean lamb mince an low fat cooking spray. Add 2 diced onions and 4 crushed garlic cloves and fry for 5 minutes, adding a little water if they stick. Add 4 diced carrots, 4 diced celery sticks, 4 sliced leeks, 100g peas, 600ml vegetable stock, 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes, tsp Tabasco sauce and tsp soy sauce. Simmer for 20 minutes on a low heat until the vegetables are tender. Spoon into an ovenproof dish, top with the mash and brown under a hot grill.

Quick Beef Stroganoff
Brown 110g lean stir fry beef in low fat cooking spray. Add 75g sliced mushrooms and 4 spring onions sliced. Stir fry for 3 minutes, then add a pinch of paprika and 75ml beef stock. Bubble rapidly for about 60 seconds to reduce the liquid. Remove from the heat, leave for 1 minute, then stir in 2 tbsps very low fat plain fromage frais and season to taste. Serve with a medium portion (60g dry weight) rice and green beans.

Couscous and Chragrilled Veg
Dice red and yellow peppers, courgettes and red onion and fry in low fat cooking spray until softened. Cover 60g couscous with boiling water, leave to stand for 5 minutes then fluff with a fork. Add the chargrilled vegetables, a sprinkling of lemon juice, black pepper and either 100g chickpeas OR 90g cooked chicken OR 65g low fat feta cheese.

Tuna Pasta Bake
Cook 60g pasta and ½ chopped onion together then drain and set aside. Make a white sauce from100ml boiling skimmed milk and ½ tbsps cornflower. Add 35g peas and a small can of tuna in brine, drained. Mix in a tablespoon grated half fat Cheddar and the cooked pasta and onion. Transfer to an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with a tbsp dried breadcrumbs and a tsp Parmesan. Top with cherry tomatoes and grill until top is crispy and golden.

Chicken Breast and Jacket
Chop a slice of ham, and mix with a tsp fresh chives and 25g low fat soft cheese. Use this mixture to stuff a skinless chicken breast. Spray with low fat cooking spray and bake at 200C for 15 minutes. Serve with a jacket potato, steamed leeks and carrots

Hi everyone, hope your all doing ok, well done on all the losses and sts. Ang keep going, there is nothing worse when you have tried really hard but maybe next week you will get a really good loss!

I had my WI, i have lost 3lb! Thats me got my first stone, im chuffed to bits!

Have a fab day everyone.
xx

Down 1.5 lbs today :) Slightly disappointed that it's not the full 2 lbs I gained last week but hopefully that 0.5lb and more will be gone next week. Definitely the exercise has helped and I feel much toner as well.

Jo my mum always said that that age was the worse for my brother as he was so energetic. He used to run everywhere on her and wouldn't stop chattering away. At least he keeps you on your toes!

Clare well done on your STS. At least you didn't gain and you can know draw a line under it and keep going.

Niamh your TOTM definitely was the cause of that 0.5lb gain so don't worry too much about it. It'll be gone next week!

Ang first off congratulations on your anniversary and a :bighug: Don't starve yourself. It won't help. You've had a busy few weeks and you haven't been able to focus. Go and enjoy your anniversary day. Have you decided where you're going yet? Maybe look at a few places online. There are plenty of nice dished that won't do too much damage and maybe share a dessert after with hubby. Then draw a line under the last few weeks and start tomorrow.

Marli at least it says you've lost something even if it is small and it will show up next week :)

Chazz well done on your loss :happy096:

Becca how did the injections go? Hope the hormones aren't too bad!

Well done to everyone who has lost!

Sorry, haven't been online, just been a bit of a busy couple of daytimes.

UpTheDuff - LOL at your name, here's me getting all serious and asking questions for basically no reason! Meant to put this in my last post, but forgot!

RE McDonald's Chicken Burgers - I'd love to know if they are in fact 6 points! It was on this site, just before I joined, that I read they were 9 points. I also saw that fries were 9 and chicken nuggets (6) were 7 - so, as there isn't any bun on the nuggets, and they definitely fill you up less than a sandwich, I assumed they were right. Will have to check that out though!

The pictures was great, behaved myself too, food places were shut (!) so I had loads of points saved up for NOTHING! Tut. Got home and had some chocolate instead.

Ang, I think Niamhs suggestion of the kick start is a good idea. I know of a few people who did this and it worked. I ended up stuck towards the end of WW, on 18 points, not seeming to get anywhere, and gave up, without trying kick start again so I'd definitely look into that. My old leader used to remind us to take measurements too, as you can lose "inches" (or less, but yswim!) without actually shedding weight. Especially if you're doing more exercise than you normally would do. Check the points allowance and stick at that level of points unless you're saving them up for something, starving yourself really wont help in the long run. But, most of all, ENJOY your anniversary and then start back on it. Give yourself that little break from thinking about it, just for one day.

Marli, I weigh in on a Wii Board too! (No cheating and a nice - as long as you behave - graph!) When I sneaky-weighed (early) on Saturday, I was down 6lb. When I officially weighed in on the Monday, I'd put one back on. The BMI thing went up by .9 I think, so just a slight difference to you, but it showed as a whole pound... You could get a pleasant surprise with that in mind at the next weigh in!!

I've been really struggling with cravings for sweet things! So today, I bought some milk lollies from Sainsbury's which are 1 point or 1.5 for 2 (Mmm, wonder which I chose?!) and some mini packets of skittles (18g) which are 1 point each. They're helping stave off those sweet cravings without being too damaging so thought I'd share those.

Lost 0.8 lb this week! So thats almost all I put on in the last 2 weeks! So happy. Made beef goulash for dinner tonight looks yummy hope it tastes as good. Not been super good this week but better than I have been and I really need to make that extra effort or I'll never lose this weight!

Hope everyone is doing well :D
Well done to those who have lost again and stayed the same - much better than putting anything on.
Good day diet wise and managed a 40 minute brisk walk with the 'mute :) Looking forward to weigh in. Lovely cookies and cupcakes in the cupboard - so I'm off to run a bath with a cup of tea to take my mind off munching them :D

Ahhhh Jo! Harley is so cute, I think I'd have to let him get away with drawing on walls! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys! Yous are all lovely!
Ok I had a chinese lastnight, I know I shouldnt reward my weight loss with food but I have said since I started that when I lost a stone I wpuld have one. I must admit I do feel slightly guilty now but its done and if I hadnt have ate it kastnight I would 1 day soon. Depriving myself is not the way! So onto week 7 for me now, I will work extra hard to make sure I still get a loss after my chinese!
Have a lovely day everyone!
Xx

Mornin' all :)

Well done to Busy Bee, Eabha, Gleave, Clare,
Marli and Chazz on your lovely weight losses (or STS) Keep up the good work your doing great

Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement over my gain. It relly gave me a boost and made me realise I must carry on. I wasn't serious about starving myself as I've been doing this dieting lark for too long to not know that that doesn't work.
Sas, I've tried the Wendi plan years ago and had forgotten all about it .
Niamhs, I'll have a good look at the kick start plan and thanks for taking the trouble to put it all on the thread.

I've been at goal after losing 6 stone but put 1 1/2 stone back on and boy, it's so much harder trying to lose it 2nd time around.
I only have 18 points because of my height and it really isn't many so I try to fill up with zero point soup.

I enjoyed my anniversary yesterday and didn't go beserk but must admit to a rather big piece of chocolate cake to cheer me up. It may have worked whilst I was eating it in the restaraunt but I felt sick all night !!!

Well todays another day and I'm back on form. I will lose this weight especially with all your support.

Good luck Becca, I hope you are doing ok

Luv Ang xx

Good morning guys!

Hows everyone i hope we are all staying focused and smiling!
A big Hi 5 to Upthe duff, Busybee and Chazz on your weight loss and congrats to you Chazz on your first stone woo hooo! Well done!:D

@ Gleave Its sooo true about the Wii board thats why i love it, its always been soo accurate and the graph can be quite a motovation when its sloping down. Hopefully next WI will show that little bit. i hate when i weighed before and i see a big loss and then it changes, thats why i only weigh on the same day now it sets me slightly off track and feeling dishearted.
Thanks soo much for the skittle info! I love skittles and will be definately stocking up on some mini packs!

Need your help guys,:confused: i made pancakes this morning, my daughter is really poorly and had a special request for these, but i couldnt resist and had 2 for breakfast.....My ingredients was:
1 cup of plain flour
1 cup of semi skimmed milk
1 egg
teaspoon of vanilla extract and a shake of cinnamon.
It made a totally of 4 pancakes which i had 2.... how much do you reckon i should point each one as ???

Hi everyone :) :sign0144:

I am new to the site but have found all the recipes and points values fantastic.

I have been at weightwatchers for about 3 years, and have so far lost 57 pounds.

I am not very happy with this though :sigh:
as before the propoints plan came in I was nearly at my goal weight, and after being on propoints I have gained like, 19 pounds :cry:
To be fair i did quit for about 5 months or so :break_diet:but I really think the propoints plan is not for me so am really glad to have found this forum :D

Hope to be on lots and get to know you all....coz i know i will need lots of help working out points etc lol xx

Marli, I have just put those ingredients into food.com recipe maker and it has brought up the nutritional content of each pancake at 160 cals and 0.8g sat fat ... works out at 2.5 each. However, I always thought that pancakes were very low, so I am not sure if that's correct or not. Plus, anything you cooked them in - low fat spray, oil, needs to be added on too.
I agree, looking at the scales early really isn't good! Especially as the graphs are not so dramatic. I have been so tempted to do it this week too, as even though I've been staying in my points, I don't feel like I've lost anything - just really bloated.

I bought some weight watcher's sausages and a george foreman! (Whoop!) And as soon as school's out for the little man, I'm going to have to do some shopping... I'm pretty hungry at the moment, so going to eat a sausage and a slice of toast before I go, then I wont be as likely to pick up loads of rubbish while I am shopping.

Welcome Kimmibabe! I am relatively new here too, and already finding it a great support. You know the old plan works already so it shouldn't be too hard for you to soon be back into the swing of things! Well done on such a great weight loss so far!!

Ang, glad to hear you had a good anniversary and rewarded yourself with the chocolate cake!! I am very jealous of that right now!

Chazz, well done on your first stone! What did you have from the chinese? A Chicken Chow Mein is 7 points for the whole tray, which I think is really good. Me and my mum used to share one as there was plenty for both of us, and 3.5 points isn't bad at all anyway!

Kernow, I don't envy poor Daddy cleaning that up!! Paint definitely is MASSES easier than wallpaper with children!

Well done UpTheDuff on your loss this week, I missed it on my last post! (Again.) Always lovely when you can physically feel it too!

Hi everyone

how are all my lovelies doing?

I am so sorry I haven't posted for a few days. Things have been so busy at work with open evenings so i've had late nights, and of course the royal visit is priority to prepare for this week!

Ang - come on hun - bend over and i'lll give you a kick, then stand up and i'll give you a hug :). Its so awful when you feel like you're fighting a loosing battle, but you just have to think how far you've come, and know that you can keep going and get even further.

Twinny - hello my lovely, thank you for all your support. How are you getting on this week?

Marli - well done on your STS :). I'll change your weigh in day. Good on you for deciding to get back into the exercise too - I ahven't done any for 2 weeks now and i'm feeling it. Just haven't had the time.

Niamhs - thanks for the Kick start list hun - I think I may give that a go when I get back into 'the zone', which I have to say I am seriously struggling with!!!!!

Chaz - woop woop girlfriend. -3lb is fab :)

Eabha and busy - go girls, go girls .......... well done on your losses :)

Lisi, gleave, Lee (wherever you are - miss you :(), Sas, Jo and everyone else, hello and hugs

Jo - oh dear, what a rascal :). hope you've managed to clean the walls up ok :)

Kim - welcome to our lovely slimming family, we have lots of laughs and encouragement on here. Hope you feel supported and at home :)

Can I ask please - whats the Wendi plan????

afm - well!!!!!! Please kick me everyone. I have having a really hard time. THe hormones from the injections have definatley kicked in now. I am having one of those times where everything frustrates me (this morning I opened the cupboard and a few things fell out and I just sat on the kitchen floor and sobbed!!!!! - how pathetic!!), I look in the mirror and think - yuk!, I feel fat, frumpy, ugly, and I just want to hide under the duvet and cry! On top of that I am soooooooo out of the diet zone (haven't gone mad but haven't been an angel) so I know i've put weight on, (we have had so many buffets at work, plus hubby brought crumble home from college on Tuesday, I made a friendship cake that I had been given last night (bit like a chain letter but in cake form and you have to make a portion and pass the rest of the mixture on)), and my hormones are telling my body to eat absolutely everything in sight!!!!! i haven't been awful to the point where I have been scoffing, but I haven't stuck to my points, we did have 2 meals out last weekend (family things), plus the crumble and cake, I am just dreading how much weight I have put on. I just cant get focussed - help me!. I know deep down that my concentration for the next few weeks has to be letting my body adjust to the drugs (which tend to put weigh on anyway), but I feel down anyway, so if I put on weight its going to be even bloomin worse. Normally when i'm down (which doesn't happen that often at all) I cant eat, but this time my appetite is terrible!!!!!

ANyway, sorry for complaining!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all xxx

ps - will update tracker later or tomorrow if ok as am in work - just really needed a rant and wanted to catch up with you all

Thanks Becca and Gleave :D

I'm going to have to dig out my old starter pack. I've got a horrible feeling i've thrown it out though :(

Have downloaded the iwatchr app to calculate points the old way though and its so easy I shouldnt have any problems.....I hope :D

xx

hi everyone, just read through posts ... well done everyone on losses - hopefully I will be joining you guys
next week with some sort of weight loss lol I live in hope!

Ang - no probs for the kick start, I haven't done it myself to be honest, but am thinking of giving it a go next week,
have heard it gives you great results.

Becca - sorry you arent feeling well ... hormones are a ***** + I can totally relate .. TOTM leads me to eat so much crap, I literally
can't say no ... not sure what advice to give lol get in low point treats, curly wurlys, snack a jacks, milk ways etc etc that cake
sounds lethal, I would have definetly ate it hahahaha !!

also re McDonalds chicken nuggets - I always thought they were half a point each ?? And Chicken mc Sandwhich is 6points ?
Mcdonalds doesnt fill ya I find though !!

Is anyone on facebook ??
)

Im doing ok this week so far, went out walking Tuesday + to the gym yesterday and have been good with food ...
Have today planned aswell and will not pick at crap lol breakfast was porridge, lunch was pitta bread with low fat cheese
and salad, have a yogurt for this afternoon and dinner is microwave chicken curry meal (purely for conveniance) and will have
something after it - maybe fruit salad or another yogurt - if I can stick to this plan I will be a WW angel lol

hope everyone is having a good week so far

Niamh xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Back