SUMMER CHALLENGE 2012 :)

It's very quiet on here this weekend. I hope everyone is having a good day. I have been sticking to points after my little picking spree on Thursday. I got a good long walk in this afternoon as well.

Ang glad you're back on track and feeling better.

Becca my heart goes out to you. You should focus on the injections first and foremost as its a huge thing. I really do hope it works out for you. If you keep doing WW and exercise when you weigh after the hormones settle down you should see a big loss. And you'll still have plenty of time between March and Summer to lose so don't be too hard on yourself :hug99:

Well done on your loss Jo. It's still a loss so that's something :)

I've been looking at pics of all the snow in England. It's weird because it's very mild here in Dublin! I'm just going through my mini goals. I've 3lbs to lose to get my 2nd stone (11st 8.5lbs) so I'd love to get that within the next 2 weeks. My lowest I've gotten is 11st 9lbs so to get it would be a massive boost in my confidence. (Which I just realised is the week I want to WI on the Tuesday because of pancake Tuesday!)

It is calm today isn't it! Hope everyone is having lots of fun this weekend. I'm just home now and have been super good with my points so all is well.

Eabha, it's been weird for me as there has been no snow and I am in England! Haha! Seemed everywhere was snowing except Cheshire.

My mini goals... mmm, I've not really thought of them to be honest... So I'll think while I type now.

1) Be comfortable in my jeans (14s) ... I've lost 10lb + anything this week, hopefully a couple. So there is definitely more room in them! Still a little bit to go though - I think around 6/7 more pounds and I will be very comfy in 14s and getting into some 12s.

2) I'm 4lb away from my first stone. :D

3) Our "anniversary" (not married) of 7 years together is on March 8th... I have 4 weigh ins (including monday) before this and I think I am going to set a goal for this, but not sure what!

4) I am 5lb away from being in the 11 stone x's

I've been wondering about my BIG goal... I've set that at 10 stone, but would ideally like to be just below... I'm scared of pushing that though as that's a big part of what buggered me up last time. So not sure what to do with that at the moment.

Anyway, I am off now to watch some TV. Hope everyone's doing well!

Well I'm having a bad day! Working another 6 day week this week so came home from work chucked my uniform in the washing machine and the pipes have frozen! I now have no uniform for work in the morning as the machine door is locked! Then I ate a whole pizza for dinner, it hasn't made me feel any better either. Black line through today I think!

Just wanted to post this quickly. I'm heading out and I just put on my dress. The last time I wore it was before Xmas and it fitted grand. But I'm after putting it on and it fits so much better. and my stomach looks flat in it :D So happy right now!!!

I do have another shirt but only 1 pair of black trousers that fit, I need to lose a few more pounds! Hopefully the pipes will thaw in the morning. This happened last year too because of where the utilities are located in our house. They are basically outside so we have water in the house but not to the washing machine! Congratulations on losing those inches Jo and on that dress fitting better uptheduff!

Ahh, it's picked up a bit on here now, went straight to "Last Page" and I was lost!
Busybee :sigh: Not a great time for you then! Definitely - big line and move on. Hope you manage to work something out with your uniform, our pipes are horrendous too.

Jo, well done on the measurements, I did it last time around, but not religiously, and to be honest, I am petrified of doing it at the moment! Will start doing that when I get into the 10s I think and things start to really slow down. I think exercise really makes a huge difference with that too... something which I am yet to build up!

Eabha - FANTASTIC! Bet that's given you a really big confidence boost!!

kimmibabi said:
Thanks Becca, and ang, and everyone :)

feeling quite glad to be back on the old points system, well for now :p

it actually feels like I am on a diet and I think it definetly makes me go for much healthier options due to the low point allowance.

Got weighed today and I have lost 4.5lbs which am really happy about coz i didnt lose anything last week which put me on a right downer. but yay for this week :D hoping to see another loss next week too as i'm sticking to my discovery points religously!

thanks again to everyone for being so nice and welcoming :)

oh just a wee question, i dont know if anyone here has or goes to a deli type place, like baguette express....i had a wrap with chilli chicken for lunch and was just wondering how to point it. i threw out all the excess wrap and it wasnt creamy or anything so i pointed the whole thing at 4.5....any thoughts?

:) xx

Well done on your fantastic lost. Keep up the good work lovely xx

lisi said:
Welcome Kimmibaba :D Best of luck to you.
Clocking in to say that I lost 1lb on my WI this week if someone could please update my stats :D

Well done Lisi. Another 1pm closer to target xx

Kernow Jo said:
- 0.5lbs for me this week. Better then a gain I guess :D.

I am feeling better now after a really bloated week with my totm. Its great to read the losses are still coming in. Well done everyone!! :)

I hope everyone has a good weekend and that the weather brightens so we can all get some fresh air to blow those winter cobwebs away. Jo x

Well done on your loss Hun xx

busybee9015 said:
Well I'm having a bad day! Working another 6 day week this week so came home from work chucked my uniform in the washing machine and the pipes have frozen! I now have no uniform for work in the morning as the machine door is locked! Then I ate a whole pizza for dinner, it hasn't made me feel any better either. Black line through today I think!

Hugs busy. Xxx

Becca1507 said:
Well done on your fantastic lost. Keep up the good work lovely xx

Morning all. Sorry for short postings am still in bed on my iPod. Can't work out how to post a message either without quoting!!! Will get laptop out later. Happy Sunday xxxx

Morning everyone

Well, I tried to post on my IPOD this morning whilst snuggling still in bed, but I just couldn't work out how to put a new reply! I think its cos I was using the app rather than going straight into the website.

How is everyone getting on this weekend?

Twinny - whats been happening in Swindon hun? Hope you're ok? x

Kimmi Jo and Lisi, well done on your losses ladies :). Another step closer to target :). You're all putting me to shame :)

Eabha - well done you on fitting into your dress. its such a good feeling isn't it. I know the scales show we've lost, but when you can actually see it in your clothes it becomes reality I think. Go girl :)

Gleave - good idea setting mini goals lovely. I ought to do that I think - give it a couple of weeks to have a think and to get straight and I will post them on here.

Fab idea taking measurements too. Over the years i've taken mine once or twice at the start of a diet, but have never actually taken them at the end. I may get hubby onto it.

Well, I just wanted to thank you all again sooooooooooooooooo much for your support, you've all been A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and I really appreciate you putting up with me. You will all be please to know i'm sure that there will be no complaining today :). The emotional side seems to have calmed down a bit now so am not nearly as weepy as I was, in fact not weepy at all today. I tell you what though - Friday night I had a binge as felt crap and ended up having chocolate and cake (oop!), but yesterday was determined to get back on track. I have to say sugar free jelly yesterday was my absolute life saver and think it will be again today. I am so pleased its point free. Yesterday I ate a whole pint of it (made up of course), and today I think may be the same, I just cannot satisfy my appetite! Hey ho - I still managed to stick to 18 points yesterday and if today goes as planned will be around the same

Well, my lovelies, hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Speak to you later xxxx:grouphugg:

Weigh in days:
Becca (5.5/20) - Sat (P1 -5.5lbs):party0049: Wk 1 STS :)
Clare (11/20) - Tues (P1 -11lbs):greenapple: Wk 1 STS :)
Karen - Sat wk 1 -1.5lbs :) wk 2 -0.5lb :clap: wk 3 -1.5lbs :greenapple:

Suzanne - Fri wk 1 - 3 lbs :party0049: wk 2 -0.5lbs :greenapple: Wk 3 - 1.75lbs :clap:
Eabha - Tues (P1 - 5lbs)
:party0049: Wk 1 +2lbs :( Wk 2 - 1.5lbs :)
Ang (3/22) - P1 - 3lbs :clap:
Sas (7/69) - Weds wk 1 -2lb:greenapple: wk 2 -3lbs :happy096: Wk 3 - 2.25lbs :clap:

Lee (9.75/42) - Mon (P1 -8.5lbs):greenapple: Wk 1 - 1.25lbs :happy096:
Marli - Tues (P1 -9lbs) :party0049: Wk 1 STS :)
Claire 2 - Mon
Busy Bee - Weds wk 1 - 2.2lbs :clap: wk 2 +0.4 Wk 3 - 0.8lbs :)

Loumo (4/41) - Mon Wk1 -4lbs :party0049:
Jo (6/19) - Fri (P1 - 6lbs) :clap: Wk 1 +1lb wk 2 - 0.5lbs :greenapple:
4ever - Mon wk 1 -5lbs :clap:
Misteeq - Mon Wk 1 - STS :)
Chaz - Weds wk 1 - 2.5 :) Wk 2 - 1lb :greenapple: Wk 3 - 3lbs
:party0049:
May - Thurs
Jo 2 - Mon
Lisi (5/24) - Fri Wk 1 - 2lbs :party0049: wk 2 - 1lb :greenapple:
Gliter -Mon

Niamh - Tues Wk 1 +0.5lbs :greenapple:
Gleave - Mon wk 1 -5lbs
Jameslea - Fri
Honeybee - Fri
Kim - Sat Wk 1 - 4.5 lbs :party0049:

Sorry for my fleeting post last night, I was running late. Thanks for all your comments. I got lots of compliments last night which really has motivated me even further to keep working hard. The exercise is definitely paying off.

Becca I'm glad you're feeling better. At least you got back on track which is the main thing. The problem is when the binging carries over. Measuring your inches could suit you better atm than weighing so I'd definitely do it :)

I have so much college work to do today so it'll be difficult to fit a walk in but hopefully I'll get out later. Hope everyone has a good day :)

Hello All :)
Happy Sunday to everyone. I was meant to be going to my cousin's baby's christening today but I had a very late night last night and not much sleep. Gutted to of missed it :( They are all indeed going to the local club by me, but I've already got plans to go into town with a friend of mine.
Hope everyone stays on track today :) xx

Hi guys I have just found this thread and am loving how supportive you all are! I have restarted discovery points after using the plan in the summer and losing 15 pounds but after an indulgent winter I've put a good bit back on so was hoping to slim down for summer and this seems the place to do it! So I'm starting the plan today and going to weigh in every Sunday and will hopefully be bikini fit for summer : )

Hope you don't mind me jumping on the weight loss wagon with you guys!

Sophie

Back