SUMMER CHALLENGE 2012 :)

Gleave draw a line under the gain. The main thing is to keep with the healthy eating and exercise when you can. You have so much going on atm so don't be too hard on yourself.

Gurl I'm going through a bit of a Davina addiction atm :cool: I ordered a few of her DVDs last week so I'm doing one a day mixing up all the workouts.

I was feeling a bit disheartened this morning as the scales show me up but I know its only day 3 so I need to persevere and the results should show.

Clare its the plan that is in the WW folder. You do one week of sticking to 18 points - 4 for brekkie, 5 for lunch, 7 for dinner and 2 for milk. Its great for getting you back in the WW frame of mind. I feel like I've started again and I've really cut down on the junk. I found in the last few weeks that I was cutting down on meals to make room for junk which is not the way to go!
Well done on the loss and getting your stone :)

Niamh hope you had a good weekend. Draw a line under the loss and get straight back into tracking and healthy eating.

Jo that's a great loss. I'm glad the new plan is working for you. You're an inspiration to us all and you'll see goal in no time :)

Morning everyone. Well wed morning weigh in showed a 1lb gain. To be honest I am relieved with this as I expected more due to my rubbish weekend. Well back on track and ready for my weight loss come next wed morning.

Claire

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Thanks honeybee. Will definately have a loss next week. Aiming for 2lb minimum. :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hi Everyone

I didn’t have the best eve last night but Im back now, feeling motivated, have to keep reminding myself I only have 7lbs til goal, I cannot give up now.
Totm is near so think that has me feeling negative – got a new notebook yesterday ha how sad ! and Im gonna write down every single thing I eat (starting from today) Im also gonna measure my inches tomorrow – where is best to do .. tummy ?? legs ? arms ?? Will do this 2moro and again in a month maybe.

Aiming for a good loss next weigh in, super healthy day today

– meeting friends for dinner at subway so have chosen healthy
Breakfast was porridge with milk, lunch is a brown pitta bread with ham, low fat cheese spread, lettuce, onion, cucumber and low fat salad dressing, iv got an apple and a low fat yogurt to get me through this after noon, dinner is gonna be a turkey sub with lots of salady bits and some chilli sauce – meeting a friend for cuppa tea later so have a low fat chocolate cereal bar for that – seems like im eating loads but its all healthy stuff which I love, I know a day or 2 back on track and I will be super motivated !

Im also gonna go back to the gym 2moro, miss my exercise – weirdly !!!!

a lil dissapointed

i lost 1lb this week which kinda sucks but i guess i wasn't as careful with my eating as i could've been.
next week i'm shooting for a minimum of 2lbs
week 1: -3
week 2: -3
week 3: -1

Thanks for all your encouragement last week. I stuck with the exercise and managed to lose 2 1/2lbs this week - my best week since I started.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

Karen x

Bad weekend - not weighing in this week, can you put me down as a STS Becca please?

Im drawing a line
---------------------------------------------
Back to healthy eating today

so far iv had porridge
pitta bread with tuna, mayo, cucumber
1 low fat yogurt
dinner is chicken stir fry
dessert stewed apple and fruit salad

back to it !! Summer is only around the corner ladies ! xxxx

Arggghh!! I've been over my points every day for nearly a week :( I am directly relating it to this board going quiet, ha!

I've downloaded an app called value diary and it's amazing, wish they had one for discover. I'm tempted to give it a go for a few weeks to see if it gives me renewed focus. I don't know. I was starting to feel really good for the first time in yonks and now I can't stop eating, I need to be in a bikini in 5 weeks, argh!!

Hope you're all doing well, I am committing to you that I'll start afresh tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

skinny_wannabe82 said:
Wow its gone quiet on here! Ang, Lee, Twinny....where are yooooou?!

Jo - how is Paul M going? I tried it for a few weeks last year and did well to begin with, but for me old habits die hard. Would love to hear how you're finding it.

Gleave - I am so sorry to hear about your loss, big massive hugs - you just focus on yourself and your family and you know we will be here to get you back on track when you're ready.

Twinny - how's the treatment going? Thinking of you hon :)

Eabha - what's this kickstart all about?! Sounds like something that I need to get involved in!

Welcome to the newbies to our board, you'll get fab support here!

I lost a pound today, so 10.5 and I have now LOST A STONE!!! Wahooo!! :D I am so chuffed. Thanks for all of your support guys

xx

Hi skinny!!

Hi everyone. I hope you are all well.

Well I think it's time to return and believe I am ready to get stuck in again.

I was doing really well up until the beginning of February and then my back went on me and I have been off work and immobile plus a bit of feeling sorry for myself. Jumped into comfort eating and put 7lbs back on from what I lost.
But that's all behind me now and have decided to jump back in and pick up where I left off.
Well done to all of you who have continued to lose weight and to all the new people that have joined since I was last here welcome and good luck.

Not pointing (or obsessing lol) seems to be working for me at the moment !!! Am down 2.5lbs this week ... only 4.5lbs til goal !!!!!! Am really happy with weight at the moment, going to focus more on exercise once I have this weekend out of the way - am away this weekend visiting a friend in the UK.

1 Hour of Zumba 2nite is about all I will get done this week, better than nothing though!!

Niamh xx

completely forgot to log in last week but I'm still around, I usually update this on Saturday mornings but it was so busy at work i didn't get a chance (It's like 24 degrees here! that is not at all normal for Canadian March, it's like summer! and i work in an ice cream store lol)
anyway!
my update
week 1: -3
week 2: -3
week 3: -1
week 4: -1
so that's 8lbs gone 14 to go :)

Hiya, just introducing myself as I hope to make friends here - I am Nikki, I am 34 and I fell off the WW wagon several years ago lol

So, after a break of MANY years, I have had that bolt of light moment that means I have to stop kidding myself that the weight isn't creeping back on. 5yrs ago I met the man of my dreams, and he took me for dinner, I recently found the jeans I wore to that meal - and they only come halfway up my thigh :(

So, I am restarting my Discover plan - I toyed with the idea of going back and doing the new PP but I decided after reading reviews to come back to what worked for me - I have forgotten so much of what I learnt, so I am on a steep learning curve - I have got a bid on ebay for a fantastic lot of the Discover stuff, so hoping I will win that and I am determined to kick start my life again and am very glad to find this forum.

My man proposed to me last xmas, and I am determined to be a beautiful, not bumpy, bride when the big day dawns. He is really supportive, and is actually doing Discover along side me :D

I look forward to getting to know you all, and thank you all in advance for the support I know I will find here :D

Welcome to the team crafty kitten! Discover is defo the way forward, looking forward to seeing you shrink into your perfect wedding dress! x

Hi guys I'm back! After recovering from flu I completely lost my willpower and I have managed to put on around 7lbs I think. Not too sure as I don't remember how much I weighed before I was ill! I'm now determined to fit into my jeans again so I'm starting over.

Thanks Skinny - I am hoping that I can do it, and ty for responding, I have posted a few things in the various discover boards and you are the first to actually talk to me :D YAY! there are people here lol.

Ah no! There used to be loads of us on here but it's gone massively quiet lately :( I'm sure everyone will be back!

If you ever have a question just post on here as I'm subscribed to this one so will be able to pick it up :) how are you finding it so far? xx

Back