Summer Challenge

OMG thats brill well done look at all these fab weight losses!! hope i can keep up this week!!

Jude"123 - 12lbs (2lbs lost 10 to go)
MizKirsty - 24lbs (1.5lbs lost 22.5lbs to go)
toofatkat - 18lbs (5lbs lost 13 to go)
Kes (krystle)- 25lbs (0lbs lost 25lbs to go)
Gemma - 24lbs (1lbs lost, 23 to go)

I'm on my phone ATM so can't update it but will add you when I next log in on the comp Xx

hey there i not actually on xenical now but just live by xenical rules

overshot the spring challenge by 7lb so will see how this goes

i want to be 15 stone or under for sisters wedding so aiming for 210 as my summer challenge currently i am 232

After a spectacular 21st birthday this weekend i managed to gain 1.5lbs therefore i am starting again lol xx

MizKirsty - 24lbs (0lbs lost 22.5lbs to go)
toofatkat - 18lbs (0lbs lost 18 to go)
MandyLupton - 21lbs (0lbs lost 21 to go)

atleast you enjoyed your birthday !! your only 21 once, but you can lose weight at any time!!

youl do fine :) :) ive not lost anymore this week but im hoping to have lost some by the end of the week, as ive finished my studies for this year (until sep!!!) so i can hit the gym more often!!

very exciting !! x

Yep I did I said to myself have what ever I want in moderation and enjoy myself which I did.

Aiming big this week 3.5 to hopefully get my 2.5 shiny!!

But my dissertation is in on Tuesday so hopefully I can focus a bit more this week once that's finished!! Xx

its always a relief once work has been handed in, i have made so many excuse not to focus on ME when i have work to hand in!!

aiming high is a great motivator !! i hope you get that this week hun, u can do it !! x

Yeah I know and ATM I'm feeling guilty every minute im not working on it!! So everytime I'm at the gym I'm stressing about the work I'm not doing. But hopefully
Tomorrow I'll be finished and then can spend the rest of the week slimming lol!! But back to placement next week but with no extra work should be ok!! Xx

Hi, lost 12lbs this week, plz can you update me as i don't know how to do it, thanks

Mandy

I'll update next time I'm on computer!! Well done that's amazing!!! X

MandyLupton - 21lbs (12lbs lost 9 to go)

well done mandy!!, how have you managed to loose nearly a stone in a week !! bliiimey!!

im guna check in again on the weekend, i don't wanna jinx myself!!

x

Im hoping for a big loss monday i was thinking 3lbs lol never considered 12lbs thats amazing!!! xx

Thanks guys.
I know i won't lose anything like that this week, 1 meal out and a couple of wobbles but back on track now.

Mandy

WOO :) lost 1lb this week! and i thought ide let it out now, cos im at the fellas parents on the weekend... which = at least a glass of wine!!

but 1lb lost is another lb gone forever!!!!! :) :) xx

Yay I'll update later on my laptop well done!!! Xx

I lost 3lb this week!

Gemma - 24lbs (4lbs lost, 20 to go)
MandyLupton - 21lbs (12lbs lost 9 to go)

Lost 2 lb

Back