Summer Challenge

As everyone can probably guess ive sts this week - completely hacked off and feel cheated!!! Was good all week but didnt have chance to exercise due to constant working!!

However figured i may have gone wrong bc quorn sausages are no longer free - around 1syn each - so as i had them 3-4x last week (a couple each time) im sure they added up.

But also my bread intake was a bit higher this week - so cutting back and aiming for 3lb loss this week - wish me luck!!

Well done everyone for such great losses- and especially JUDE who reached her summer target over a month before the deadline well done you!!! xxx

Jude"123 - 12lbs (12lbs lost 0 to go) TARGET MET YAY!!!!!!
MizKirsty - 24lbs (5.5lbs lost 18.5lbs to go)
toofatkat - 18lbs (6lbs lost 12 to go)
Kes (krystle)- 25lbs (3lbs lost 22lbs to go)
Gemma - 24lbs (8lbs lost, 16 to go)
MandyLupton - 21lbs (19lbs lost 2 to go)
Passiflora - 25lbs (7.5lbs lost 17.5lb to go)

Woo hoo 3lb off for me please :)

Lol I'll update again when I'm next on the pc! Well done everyone that's great!! I'm jealous lol!! Xx

Lost 3 lb yippee

Sorry my phone said if hadn't sent so I posted again then both appeared

It's ok I will get round to updating when I'm not working - oh maybe it'll be Sunday then lol!! Xx

Yeah I did your one from last week - I'll update your 4 ASAP xx

I lost 2.5 this week yay! I'll update this week tonight!! Xx

hiya !! i got back from hols, and thankyou so much for that little mention about me in the pink writing !! i was all smiley reading that!!

thankyou !!! ill still update on here, and then hopefully there may be an autumn challlenge?? so happy :) :) xx

Very sad gained 3 lb

I will update tonight at some point! And this challenge finished aug 30th - fancy setting another tArget?

But I will post a autum challenge neare the time! How was your holiday?! Xxx

Tfk - draw your line! And start a fresh do you know whAt happened?b xx

Jude"123 - 12lbs (12lbs lost 0 to go) TARGET MET YAY!!!!!!
MizKirsty - 24lbs (8lbs lost 16lbs to go)
toofatkat - 18lbs (6lbs lost 12 to go)
Kes (krystle)- 25lbs (3lbs lost 22lbs to go)
Gemma - 24lbs (8lbs lost, 16 to go)
MandyLupton - 21lbs (22lbs lost 0 to go) TARGET MET WHOOP!!!!!
Passiflora - 25lbs (12lbs lost 13lb to go)

Well done everyone - please check and any errors ill fix -TFK i think ive left you the same as you lost 3 then gained - please check!!!

I lost 2.5 this week and aiming for my 3st award next week - but best of all
I PASSED MY DISSERTATION!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!
XXX

How has everyone done this week?!

I lost half! But haven't updated bc noones posted their losses remember this is until the end of august!!!

If you've met you target how about increasing?!

Hope all are well xx

hey kirsty !! i think i want to increase mine... so instead of the 12lb goal until aug, im gunna make it up to 20lbs !! so i have around 5/6 weeks to loose 8lbs, and the post holiday gain!!

ill be updating again soon !!

well done though, a half is a half!! xxxxxx

Go you!

You've done really well! I saw your holiday pics! Looked lovely!! I'm very jealous lol!! Xx

Ok I did it:) I lost 3 1/3 lb !!!!! :)
I'm so pleased I got rid of that gain last week

Back