Summer Challenge!!!

BritneyDean

The first day of Summer in the UK is June 21st.
I've just completed the Easter challenge and wanted to face a new challenge and decided this would be perfect as I'm going to Download Festival the week before and would love to be able to come back and weigh in, in my challenge goal range!

12 weeks and 2 days away, is this date from now.

If you want to join in with me, copy and paste the lines and add/amend the details of your challenge!
format:
NAME - total amount to lose - amount lost so far in challenge

BritneyDean - 20lbs to lose - 0lbs lost

Last edited:
Becimarie.- 17.5lbs to lose - 0lbs lost

I've added myself.17.5lbs would mean I'd get my 3 stone award, and put me on Target to reach 15st by September, which is my interim target for starting my teacher training, as I'd only have another 10 to go over the summer.

BritneyDean - 20lbs to lose - 0lbs lost Becimarie.- 17.5lbs to lose - 0lbs lost
Rkmriddell - 24lbs to lose - 0lbs lost

Hi I'm in too, only started this week but would like to have two stone off by then x

2 stone is doable in 12 weeks, definitely. I lost 24.5lbs in 12 weeks, so not far off the 2 stone, and I had a couple of gains. So definitely manageable Rkmriddell :)
I'm going to be running mine till June 19th, as that's 12 weeks exactly from yesterday, which is my weigh day. I also only ever buy 12 week countdowns, and it will be the day my countdown runs out, so that is handy!

Thanks - i'm hoping so! i'm on a 12 week countdown too, first one was start wi last week.... but i have 12 weeks till a ball i am going to and really want to have dropped some good size for that :) here's to being slimmer x

Just make sure you stick to the plan 100%, because I've had a few little blips (hey, life gets in the way sometimes!) but when I've been sticking to the plan, it's worked amazingly well.

Hi, I'd like to join in too. 2 stone would be lovely but I'm going to aim for a stone and a half exactly.

Micci - 21lbs to lose - 0lbs lost

Hi all. Would ye mind if i joined in too. Im goin on hols middle of july and have a target of 2 stone by then so if i am for 21lbs for this challenge that would keep me on track :) i have lost 3.5 stone so far.... long way to go but its going in the right direction!

Belle - 21lbs to lose - 0lbs lost

We can all definitely do this!
Summer bodies here we come! !!!! :)

So, we all geared up for next week's weigh ins and reporting back with our first losses?

When does every one weigh themselves or go to a group? I go on Wednesday morning.

Let's support each other through this weekend. Anyone tempted by chocolate? So far we have had none extra but my MIL will visit soon, and she has a tendency to come loaded. Oh dear, but it will be OK, I have been strong with the hot cross buns ;)

sunlightbub - 14lb to lose - 0lb lost

Added myself. 14lb is my 3 stone award :)

So, we all geared up for next week's weigh ins and reporting back with our first losses?

When does every one weigh themselves or go to a group? I go on Wednesday morning.

Let's support each other through this weekend. Anyone tempted by chocolate? So far we have had none extra but my MIL will visit soon, and she has a tendency to come loaded. Oh dear, but it will be OK, I have been strong with the hot cross buns ;)

Monday for me :) am avoiding even a tiny bit of chocolate at the moment as I can't have just a little bit. I've made a big pot of curry (syn free) which I'm taking to my brothers tomorrow and plan to take a huge fruit salad too so that I've plenty to pick at!! I have some dark choc batons from hotel chocolat that I can turn to if the craving gets too bad x

Hey!
can I join too please? I want to lose 10lbs

x

I'll put you on the list. Hope I'm not treading on any toes taking the initiative here.

Becimarie- 17.5lbs to lose - 0lbs lost
Emma_nurse - 10lbs to lose - 0lbs lost

I've just added Emma_nurse to the list

Monday for me :) am avoiding even a tiny bit of chocolate at the moment as I can't have just a little bit. I've made a big pot of curry (syn free) which I'm taking to my brothers tomorrow and plan to take a huge fruit salad too so that I've plenty to pick at!! I have some dark choc batons from hotel chocolat that I can turn to if the craving gets too bad x

Oooh Monday. You do it from home or is your group open? Fingers crossed.

Chunky miss - 16lb to lose - 0lb lost

I'm in!! My target is 2 and a half stone and I've lost 5 so far, but I usually succumb to cravings a few weeks in if it comes off too quickly, so I'm aiming for a stone and a half by June. Hopefully more but I doubt it very much! This will also take me to my club 10 and I want that before summer!

Oooh Monday. You do it from home or is your group open? Fingers crossed.

Group for me. It's first wi since rejoined hopefully will do ok. Had night out thu but think I should still be just about in my weekly syn value! X

Group for me. It's first wi since rejoined hopefully will do ok. Had night out thu but think I should still be just about in my weekly syn value! X

I was surprised that the group would be open on a bank holiday, pretty good though as getting there tends to help keeping focused during the week, or so I find. Good idea taking food to your brother's.

Back