Summer Exante Diary

Sparkle79

Hi there, I've gradually been putting on weight over the last year but I've decided I need to put a stop to it. I have lost weight on exante before and know I can again so have decided to start up again. Day 1 and I weigh 13st7lbs. Let's see how it goes!

Hi Sparkle79, and fellow posters, just wondering how everyone is getting on? Looking to buddy up for support, have ordered my Exante diet and should be here tomorrow, going to give this a good shot.

Hi Fooddisaster, no it's not I agree, but I'm going to give it a whirl, fed up giving myself 'treats' and wondering why I can't fit into half my wardrobe any more! Just hoping to do this as a boost to kick off my weight loss and then join SW or WW to be honest. Tried no carbs for a few weeks and did really well, but weight stopped coming off after 2nd week and I could not deny myself carbs for much longer! Am going to have to try and be sensible and have a diet that includes everything in moderation, moderation being the key I think! 😉 I've done well on my first day, just making the curry for tea, hope it's edible! 🤣

Hi Fooddisaster, no it's not I agree, but I'm going to give it a whirl, fed up giving myself 'treats' and wondering why I can't fit into half my wardrobe any more! Just hoping to do this as a boost to kick off my weight loss and then join SW or WW to be honest. Tried no carbs for a few weeks and did really well, but weight stopped coming off after 2nd week and I could not deny myself carbs for much longer! Am going to have to try and be sensible and have a diet that includes everything in moderation, moderation being the key I think! 😉 I've done well on my first day, just making the curry for tea, hope it's edible! 🤣
I totally agree! I've been on/off diets since last September but I know I need the big push of exante to get me going.

Moderation is definitely the key. I am quite a fussy eater (only like bad food) and couldn't get on with the meals, others seem to like it. You'll have to let us know.

Here's to dropping dress sizes as well as pounds! X x

Will do! Won't be having the savories though, felt a bit bleurgh after my 'tea'...... Yes, just need that little 'push too to motivate me. Let's do this!

Ok so I totally flopped on my last attempt but am on day 7 of TS today so will have first week weigh in tomorrow. I've been on the bars mostly and a few of the meals but the bar are easier for me. Am aiming to stick with this till October, is anyone else in a similar situation? Good luck if you are!

Back