SUMMER is coming guys & gals!!

NewLife4Me

Yes, we're on the way to Summer. Anybody notice this weekend the day longer and sun up before 8am this morning??

Bikini weather is on the horizon! Here's to achieving our goals and looking greatttttttttt this summer 2008! I'm a size 16-18 now, would love to be a 12 by July 2008!!:)

Ssshhhh dont mention the s word its very shy and might go into hidding again this year :giggle:.Can wait to wear shorts thou never had the nerve to wear them within 700 miles of my home before might even go for hot pants:eek: xxx

Who loves short shorts? lmao!

Cant wait for summer, means no more uni, gunna be skinny, woop! Its gunna be so expenive though buying all those lovely clothes xxx

i second that. Good old wales eh?

Its grey and freezy cold. Found my hot water bottle at 5am - i'm so happy with myself! xxx

The nights are getting lighter too - I had to alter my hall lamp last night as it was set to come on at 4pm and it was light until about 5.15pm

We have a bright sunny morning up here in County Durham this morning - a bit fresh - but fine and sunny!!

Looking forward to wearing dresses without a cardi to cover me up.

Looking forward to wearing sleeveless blouses for a change too!

I can't wait for all the summer clothes to come into the shops! Last year I hardly had any clothes because I couldn't find anything in my size and plus size clothes are so much more expensive! This year I intend to have primark £1.50 vests in every colour they come in lol

Corinne x

Cold and sunny here this morning but I am looking forward to being able to buy a bra with very thin straps that or even no straps at all to wear underneath skimpy summer tops :D

omg I cant wait for summer..I hope it doesnt piss rain like it did all last summer. Should check out the clothes for motavition thread some of the girls are posting nice swimwear :) :) Well i can only drool over hopefully not in a few months !!!

becky :)

The thought of summer is one of my main reason's for doing CD. Can't wait to fit into all those lovely clothes that I have missed out on alll those summers ago. xx

I cant wait till may when we go too Greece. We went 2 years ago & i felt so fat & frumpy.When i got on the plane i had too ask for a extention for my seat belt, then when the food came round my tray wouldnt go down fully.I felt so sad all the hol. This time i cant wait i need too buy all new as i have nothing too wear.

When i got on the plane i had too ask for a extention for my seat belt, then when the food came round my tray wouldnt go down fully.I felt so sad all the hol. This time i cant wait i need too buy all new as i have nothing too wear.

This is exactly what happened to me last year. I had to do several very long plane journeys and although I didn't an extension (just) I couldn't eat properly for the same reason as you.:eek: I can't wait to go on holidays this summer and be able to move in my seat instead of having it labouring into my fat:rolleyes:

Back