summer shopping!!

ad1987

well went up to newry today to get some bits for summer. i had a few things picked out for ages but didnt want to pay the dublin prices!!
bought things a lil bit smaller so they will fit me in june but was pleasantly surprized to see that a size 14 easily fits!! woohoo!! heres sum of the things i got!! i was always too aware of my body to wear things that i thought were fun n cute because i felt stupid in them.so i always bought things that suited my shape instead and inevitably ended up looking alot older than my years!!

so now im buying for fun and it felt so nice to enjoy shopping again rather than getting stressed and irritated n picking up a black wrap dress for the 1000th time!!
made me smile today! xx!!
i love them!!:D
just thought i would share it with u all!! xx

Lovely choice.

I've asked my friend to come along with me after I've finished my diet as I don't know what suits me anymore.

Wow, loving your new purchases, roll on summer!

xxx

ooooooooooh I like... where did you get these?

And well done for the 14 :D

Im sure you will look gorgeous!! and good on you for being adventurous

Loving the new clothes chick,good on you.

I so want to go shopping for summer clothes but hanging on. There are some gorgeous clothes in the shops right now,i used to hate shopping but i seemed to have acquired a taste for it all of a sudden. ;)

whoo summer clothes - well done you! :)

I love that beige dress - where did you get it ????? xx

Love them, love them, love them! xx

Back