Summer Target Slimmer!

MissSlinky2011

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone out there who is aiming to be at Target by summer 2012?

I want to be at Target by 6/8/12 as my sister is getting married on the 11th!

I have 6 stone 4lbs to go until I reach my Target weight having already lost 2 stone 10.5lbs in 15 weeks. I am currently 16 stone 9lbs - I really want to get into the new year at 16 stone 5lbs so that I will have achieved my 3 stone award!

Just thought I would start this so that I have company in aiming for a slimmer summer at Target with somewhere to come if I'm struggling!

Amy
X x X

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Yeah I set myself a target of my birthday (aug 20th). I don't know what my overall target will end up being but I set it at around 14st 4lbs for my fundraising. We doing a tracker for this team? I'll list mine below starting from now in case we are but if not just disregard :)

Aesir22 43lbs (0lbs lost - 43lbs to go)

Yeah cool, my tracker is the same as the one in my signature, my interim Target is 12 stone but I want to go down to 10 stone 5 so mine is 88lbs to go!

X x x

Oh me! I'm aiming to get to target for around my birthday (which is in May)

I have between 55.5lb and 72.5lb to lose, depending on if i stick to my original target of 10 stone lost, or if i decide "to hell with it" and go for being less than half of my original starting weight

The 72.5lb will taking me a wee bit longer though- so i would definitely like to be there by August- for woman of the year :)

I know what you mean I won't to aim for woman of the year too!

I was so chuffed to win miss slinky!

I've got 88lbs to Target I've worked out its 2.5lbs a week which is manageable, really hope I've lost 3.5 this week so I get my 3 stone award it would make my Christmas!

Do you want to lose 10 stone all together then? I want to lose 9 stone and half a lb lol

X x x

I know what you mean I won't to aim for woman of the year too!

I was so chuffed to win miss slinky!

I've got 88lbs to Target I've worked out its 2.5lbs a week which is manageable, really hope I've lost 3.5 this week so I get my 3 stone award it would make my Christmas!

Do you want to lose 10 stone all together then? I want to lose 9 stone and half a lb lol

X x x

10 stone is my first target. it's a bit hard knowing what weight i should be, or what is a good weight for my frame, since I've never been at a constant weight.

It would be sweet to lose 11 stone 4, which would take me to 11 stone 3lb in weight, but I don't want to get there if I start to look gaunt.

I want to lose 6.5-7lb by new year, 2 more weigh ins- so hoping for a big loss this week to start me off well. hoping to get into the "overweight" category by the end of January too :)

I was shocked to get voted miss slinky for our group, even more shocked when i was voted woman of the year, because i had only been there for 4 months!

I didn't qualify for districts. I had lost the minimum weight (3 stone) but I was still 7 stone away from a healthy weight :(

10 stone 5 is my Target as that means my bmi will be 24 and healthy woo!

I just want to get it done in 2012, I want to have the body I've always wanted and to be able to have the baby me and my husband want.

2012 is my year!

X x x

So I started this so I could get to Target but my Target is not going to happen now because I'm pregnant :D I'm so happy and my sister doesn't care that I will need a maternity bridesmaid dress and flat shoes as I will be 8 and a half months on her wedding day! Oops!

My new goal is to continue to lose weight gradually and healthy throughout my pregnancy, to go swimming 5 times a week for as long as my pregnancy let's me and then get to goal after my baby is born, so hopefully I can be at Target by next Christmas lol

X x x

Back