2 Courgettes
1 Fennel Bulb - Sliced
2 Red peppers - deseeded and sliced
1 Yellow pepper - deseeded and sliced
5 Spring onions - roughly chopped
140g pack of The Laughing Cow Light Deli with Blue Cheese - crumbled
142ml Vegetable stock
255g Baby spinach leaves

Boil new pots in a pan for 10 mins. Drain, slice and set aside.

Preheat oven to 200c. Layer the courgettes, fennel, peppers and spring onions in a large, ovenproof shallow dish. Season as you go. Top with potato and scatter half the cheese. Repeat the layers with the remaining ingredients.

Pour over the stock and cover with foil. Place in the oven for about an hour, removing the foil for the final 15 minutes of cooking.

Serve with the cooked baby spinach leaves.

Serves 4. 2.5 syns per serving

1lb New potatoes
2 Courgettes
1 Fennel Bulb - Sliced
2 Red peppers - deseeded and sliced
1 Yellow pepper - deseeded and sliced
5 Spring onions - roughly chopped
140g pack of The Laughing Cow Light Deli with Blue Cheese - crumbled
142ml Vegetable stock
255g Baby spinach leaves

Boil new pots in a pan for 10 mins. Drain, slice and set aside.

Preheat oven to 200c. Layer the courgettes, fennel, peppers and spring onions in a large, ovenproof shallow dish. Season as you go. Top with potato and scatter half the cheese. Repeat the layers with the remaining ingredients.

Pour over the stock and cover with foil. Place in the oven for about an hour, removing the foil for the final 15 minutes of cooking.

Serve with the cooked baby spinach leaves.

Serves 4. 2.5 syns per serving

oh this sounds fab, i think if i can get the fennel i may make it tonight, thank you for this!:)

also is the 2.5 syns for the cheese? perhaps it could be syn free on EE if the cheese is used as HEX ?:)

Yes the syns are for the cheese but to have it as a HE, you would need to make sure you had enough of the cheese. Maybe you could have some cheddar sprinkled on top to make it up to your HE?

Back