*Summergirls*Fat to Slim diary

Hello all im Leah 29 years old and over weight weighing 12st 6lbs this is the heaviest ive been:sigh: but im ready to take action from tomorrow i have my porridges and terta's ready to start, my CDC seems nice enough.

She's promised to get me to 10st 6lbs which makes me so happy deep now... i know this will be hard to start with but i know it will be worth it in time for summer.

Id like to share my journey with you all.........:D so please comment/post and i will also give my support back to you all.

Im hoping to be in the 11's by next sunday:p fingers crossed lol

Leah x

Ive digged out my size 10 shorts the rolls of fat is nasty lol... in a months time it may fit x

hey good luck i think you will deffinatley do it ive lost nearly 3 stone since march 14th got a while to go yet but il get there..check my diary and stay in touch :D all the best and stay motivated in what ever way you can is the best advice i could give you xxx
Thank you for dropping by :) you've really stuck to the diet fantastic , motivation is what i need for sure lolx

Good morning :) day 1

10:30 terta

12:15 soup

4:30 terta I'm having these early for this week... :)
i need to do this xx

Good luck hun .. I've had a few slip ups over last 2 weeksbut loving my diet now
To motivate me I made a list of goals and reasons I want to loose weight and put them on my wardrobe I also grabbed some pictures of me when I was about 14 and have put them up 2 motivate me 2 get back there this page is really good to find inspiration and give you a few boosts xx

so far terta down and water :)

feeling great can't wait to go and finish the day x

summergirl said:
so far terta down and water :)

feeling great can't wait to go and finish the day x

Hi welcome to the forum :)

hows it going hunn ? x
Very hard, and I new I'd have problems with people eating around me at work. But I'm still going bring on day 2 lol I'm not keen on the soups at all. X
how is everyone doing? Thanx for posting x

Hello, welcome and good luck!!

Stay focused and you will do fab! IF you do have a blip dont let it turn into a whole day.. or week. Get right back on it and put it behind you xx
Thank you for posting :) your at a lovely weight now, :) how are you getting on ? X

Morning I'm still here I haven't given up even tho I want to I find I talk to myself lol to come off the diet. But I'm sure it gets easier soon. Does anyone drink flavoured water? With malic acid in please?

Amazing lovely weather today :)

Hey!

Thanks, doing ok - on and off ATM in holiday mode already. Thought I'd be happy at 10 st but I'm not need to focus on getting to 9 st 7, possibly even 9 when I get back off hols - eeek that's frightening! Lowest I've ever been was 9 st 12 for my graduation, that was only for a few days!

How you feeling? Xx

Back