Summer's weight loss journey - one day at a time

S+s chicken is my fave! Syns arent too awful for it! Just watch not overdoing free food on syn free day, great to cut out the 300cal of syns but having 3 extra yoghurts to fill the need does the same sorta damage really. You know all that though since you're so calorie savvy! ;) good luck with WI; I'm sure what you are burning will help balance out the extra syns a bit too x

So +2lbs this week. Completely deserved after my awful food week but am feeling very PMTish so wondering if star week looms.

Had a couple of majorly good burn work outs this week but that obviously wasn't enough to counteract my food choices.

Food today-red

B-2 honey monster stix (hxb1)

L-bannana, apple, satsuma, mullerlight, velvet crunch (4 syns)

S-mini malteaser bunny (3 syns)

D-sw burger in wholemeal roll (hxb2) with cheese (hxa1) with salad and carrot 'chips' mustard and bbq sauce (2 syns)

S-hot choc with milk (hxa2 and 2 syns) choc biscuit (4 syns)

15 syns

Today has been such a write off. Am so angry at myself because I had everything planned food wise and a class at the gym. Star week has started and I feel horrific. Had forgotten how dreadful proper periods are after being on the pill since 2009 with only a small break. Decided to come off it a month ago to try to get my own cycle back before trying for a baby. Its awful. Have had cramps, nausea, upset stomach, headache-the works. Reminds me of how miserable I was for 10 years before I went on the pill. Anyway I sought comfort in chocolate, a bag of crisps and a couple of biscuits.

Hoping I feel a bit better tomorrow and get my appetite for proper food back instead of grazing on junk.

So yesterday was almost as bad as friday, had 3 on plan meals but syns were out of the window. Seriously chocolate crispy cakes, thorntons and celebrations all on the ward, too much temptation!
Weighed in this morning and am up another lb from weds so really got to stay on plan now.

Todays diary looks like this

B- honey monster stix (2 for hxb)
Milky coffee (hxa)

S - bannana and grapes

L-innocent noodle pot (3 syns) greek mullerlight (0.5 syn) apple and satsuma

D-bacon and mushroom pasta with lots of superfree veg

S-hot choc (2 syns) and kit kat (5.5 syns)

Managed to sprain my ankle at body combat yesterday and am in agony this morning, think its stiffened up overnight. So going with yesterday's weight which shows 2lb off, think the 2lb gain last week was water retention from star week.

Meals all planned for the week and food shopping being delivered today so no reason not to stay firmly on plan. Maybe no body magic yet though!!
Really want to see those numbers moving in the right direction.

Heres a pic of my injury

Attachments

• 1396415930432.jpg
    1396415930432.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 54
Todays eats-EE as usual!

Brunch-baked beans on wholemeal toast with 1 tsp brown sauce (hxb+0.5 syn)
Raspberries with coconut greek mullerlight (0.5 syn)

S-apple and grapes. Carrot sticks. Twirl from multi pack (9 syns)
Milky coffee (hxa)

Dinner-beef and veggie chilli and boiled white rice.
Options hot choc and 2 choc fingers (5 syns)

Sorry your period has been so rough- I hope the pill makes mine easier, just starting (had some awful pill experiemces before because of my pcos but so far so good!)

How exciting that you are looking to try for a baby :D!!
That gain def sounds like water retention, I always get that during *week. Ankle looks so painful!! How.is it now? X

Well its something we want to do in the next year or so so thought id better let my body get back into its own cycle first. Want to lose more weight first to have as healthy a pregnancy as possible.

The ankle is awful! Ive posted a pic of it today.

Todays food-not the best due to impromptu indian but not the worst either.

B-30g special k granola (hxb) and muller greek (0.5 syns)

L-omlette with 20g reduced fat cheese (1/2 hxa) mushrooms, ham and tomato.
Grapes.
Half a multipack sized twirl (4.5 syns)

S-satsuma

D-poppadom (4 syns) with onion salad.
Chicken curry thats a special at my local indian, basically like a non sickly, spicy sweet and sour-yum! Going to syn it as a chinese sweet and sour (8.5 syns).
Half a portion of mushroom pilau rice (1.5 syns). Teeny tiny bit of Naan bread, maybe 5?syns.

Coffee with milk as other half of hxa

24 syns in total.

Attachments

• 1396558288839.jpg
    1396558288839.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 43
That Indian dish sounds so yummy!
Owowow @ the ankle!!! Hope it mends soooon x

Red day

B-35g fruit and fibre with 150 ml skimmed milk (hxb1 and 1/2 hxa1) with a chopped bannana

S-satsuma. Hot choc (2 syns) and 2 choc fingers (2.5 syns)

L-ham salad (1 syn for salad cream) an apple, pear and muller greek yogurt (0.5 syn)

S-milky coffee (1/2 hxa1)

D-SW turkey burgers with cheese (hxa2) in wholemeal roll (hxb2) and carrot chips. Bbq sauce (1 syn)

Hot chocolate (2 syns) with mini marshmallow (2 syns) mini malteaser bunny (3 syns)

Trying another red day today, heres whats planned.

B-35g fruit and fibre with a chopped bannana and 150ml skimmed milk (hxb1 and 1/2 hxa1)

S-1/2 bag sugar free haribo (3 syns)

L-60g wholemeal roll (hxb2) with 1 tsp bertolli light (1 syn) 20g reduced fat cheddar cheese (1/2 hxa2) and sliced beetroot. Baked crisps (5 syns). Satsuma.

S-melon and milky coffee (1/2 hxa1)

D-glazed pork loin steaks from an old SW mag. With broccoli and carrots. Carrot and swede mash.

Options (2 syns) mini malteaser bunny (3 syns)

Hope that's ok for a red day menu. Not really sure of them but trying to en corporate more to help my losses.

EE

B-35g fruit and fibre with a chopped bannana and skimmed milk (hxb&1/2 HXA)

S-satsuma and 2 bourbon biscuits (7 syns)

L-apple, milky coffee (1/2 hxa) and kit kat (5.5 syns)

D-chicken stir fried with onions, peppers and mushrooms and fajita spices and sweet potato chips.
Greek mullerlight (1/2 syn)

Options hot choc (2 syns)

Hoping for a happy result at WI tomorrow but sneaky peaks suggest otherwise :thumbdown:

1.5 lb on this week :mad:

EE

B-35g fruit and fibre with a chopped bannana and skimmed milk with a milky coffee (hxa&hxb)

L-turkey tikka pieces with salad and roasted veg couscous (1.5 syns)
Greek Mullerlight (0.5 syn)
Satsuma and apple

S-2 werthers original sweets (2.5 syns)

D-chilli con carne and boiled rice

Some sort of choc or maybe ice cream for no more than 10 syns.

New strategy is to input all my foods into mfp, not as strictly as when I was calorie counting and try not to use more than 1300 whilst sticking to SW.

EE

B- bannana, milky coffee (1/2 hxa) and 1 honey monster stix (1/2 hxb)

S-1 honey monster stix (1/2 hxb)

L-turkey tikka pieces with salad and roasted veg couscous (1.5 syns)
Greek Mullerlight (0.5 syn)
Apple and satsuma

D-salmon, potato wedges and veg. Double vodka and diet coke (5 syns)

Milky coffee (1/2 hxa) and mini malteaser bunny (3 syns)

10 syns.
Night shift tomorrow :(

Uh oh, had a bad weekend. Fri had a few too manysyns because of night shift and coffee shop date with friends, around 25 I think.
Sat off plan completely.
Sun on plan meals but around 35 syns worth of chocolate and ice cream :(

Still not able to get to the gym so can't even have a couple of decent work outs to try to counteract it.
WI weds morning then 5 days off plan due to Easter, London trip and an early birthday party for hubby. No doubt will end up right back where I was in January at 11st 9.

This is all my own doing and lack of will power.

3lbs on this week. Expected after a whole off plan week and pending star week.
Back on it now, nothing should be too detremental to a loss this week although tomorrow will likely involve too many syns as its hubbys birthday.

Todays foods

B-honey monster stix x2 (hxb) and a bannana

S-pops (4 syns)

L-carrot and corriander soup. Apple, satsuma, aldi greek yogurt.

S-5 slim fruits (1/2 syn)

D-chicken salad (2 syns for dressing/marinade) with sweet potato wedges.

Milky coffee (hxa) 5 syns worth of easter egg.

11.5 syns

Back