Summer's weight loss journey - one day at a time

I havnt. How are you finding WW? I need to find your new diary.
Yesterday was great and all on plan, today I've had a few too many syns due to choc cravings but not too worried as am at work everyday now until WI and its been easier to stay on track on work days of late x

Sorry have been AWOL. Had lots going on and just got back from a long weekend by the seaside in Barmouth. So I didn't meet my June goal of 4.5 off buy lost 3.5. Plan has been followed loosely but still had some treats. Got a few occasions coming up over the weekend with a curry for friends birthday and afternoon tea for my nan's birthday but other than that it should be a good week.

Hey Summer, how are you doing? :)
Just back from my trip so stopping by to see how everyone is!
3.5/4.5lbs off isnt bad at all- especially with treats! :D nice one. X

Hey guys, AWOL again but here's the thing.....I'm 8 weeks pregnant. Been trying to stick with the plan but the nausea is ridiculous. Some days the only things I can stomach are dry toast and ginger biscuits. Am off tea, coffee, milk and cereal and only tolerating salad occasionally. It's horrible but will be so worth it. Hoping that things will get easier in the 2nd trimester when I can start to eat properly again.

Holy crap- congratulations!!! Are you excited or has this come at a bit of a surprise? I'm excited for you!! :D
xxx

Congrats babe!!! Such exciting news :). Keep us all updated I love babies!!

I've been on the pill 7 years... Are you not suppose to be on it for a long time? Oh dear

Mini you can stay on it for longer than that, I just knew I wanted a baby in the near future and it can take up to a year for fertility to return to normal after hormonal contraception. I had been on the pill for almost 5 years but ovulated within 2 weeks of stopping it, everyone is different!
Thanks for your congratulations, im excited!
Welcome Clover, ive subscribed to your diary x

Hey ladies, just to update you all I went for a scan today and my baby stopped growing about 3 weeks ago. I'm going to have some medications next week that will induce miscarriage because my body doesn't seem to want to let go.
I'm heartbroken but knew a while ago things were not going well my symptoms stopped.
Once I've recovered from the miscarriage my plan is to get back on the SW wagon and get my bum back in the gym. I want my body to be as good as it can be for when we decide to try again.

Hey ladies, just to update you all I went for a scan today and my baby stopped growing about 3 weeks ago. I'm going to have some medications next week that will induce miscarriage because my body doesn't seem to want to let go. I'm heartbroken but knew a while ago things were not going well my symptoms stopped. Once I've recovered from the miscarriage my plan is to get back on the SW wagon and get my bum back in the gym. I want my body to be as good as it can be for when we decide to try again.

Such sad news, my friend found out today she lost her baby too!! Thinking of you

Hey ladies, just to update you all I went for a scan today and my baby stopped growing about 3 weeks ago. I'm going to have some medications next week that will induce miscarriage because my body doesn't seem to want to let go.
I'm heartbroken but knew a while ago things were not going well my symptoms stopped.
Once I've recovered from the miscarriage my plan is to get back on the SW wagon and get my bum back in the gym. I want my body to be as good as it can be for when we decide to try again.

Oh no sorry to hear this. Big hugs and thinking of you xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you both for your wishes and thoughts.
It's been the hardest most horrible week of my life but im so glad that I can start to look to the future.
Currently feeling pretty crappy with cramps and star week type feelings but amplified like 100%.
Planning to restart my weight loss journey next week so am starting to plan for that. I've treated myself to a cool new food diary from retro from scratch so will upload a pic when it arrives.
Hope everyone is well, will catch up on diaries over the next few days xxx

So sorry hun :( cant imagine what you are going through, that must be so difficult *hug*
Back on plan/exercising will give you something to focus on and keep motivated, we're here to support you on that but also if you ever need to vent we are always here to listen x

Day one back on plan. WI shows 5lb gain in the 9 weeks since I found out about my pregnancy. Hoping some of that may be water retention.
Managed a 40 minute gym session this morning, took it nice and slowly but it felt good to be back there.
Anyway here's what I ate.

EE day

B-35g shredded wheat (hxb) with chopped strawberries and skimmed milk. 2 cups of tea. (1/2 hxa)

S - doughnut peach and mini muffin (4 syns)

L - m&s beef mooli salad bites (2 syns) fresh cherries. Cup of coffee (1/2 hxa)

D-chicken and veggie fajitas (peppers, onions, mushrooms) with iceberg lettuce "wraps" and some sweet potato chips.

S - twix finger (5.5 syns) mint options (2 syns)

13.5 syns

Last edited:
That 5lbs will probably be off after a week back on plan, as you said- probably a lot of water retention. X

Back