Sun and diets

allysweetcheeks

Oh my word I hope this sun doesn't last very long. Lol. I've been out all day and all I could see was people eating ice cream and smelling fish and chips. Struggled loads but kept say to my partner that we can have a lovely time next year!! Trying to see the positives.

That's what I try to do, everytime I think of something I want I try and say to myself well I can have it in a few months and enjoy guilt free (in moderation of course;)
Well done for resisting!!!'

I'm exactly the same. I just keep reminding myself why I'm doing this an that it will all be worth it in the end! I'm having a "I really want to eat" day so trying to just get it out of my head. Lol. Well done for resisting :)

Aww I would love to eat today. Really struggling and did consider earlier packing it in and then thought of my wedding dress!! My partner is just putting his tea on and it's killing me to think ill just be having my cuppa soup. I'd just love a nibble of flavour.

Wee reminder no food talk in the. 100% section

Thread moved

Well done for resisting...I didn't the other day and it was soooo not worth it. Back on track now and will resist until down to goal....Keep staying positive. x
Just keep thinking of your wedding day:character00250:

Back