sun finally!

daisyleah

It's still icey cold most days but it's soooo good to see the sun again and all the daffodils appearing. I think it's so much easier for me to eat healthier as spring is approaching, I just feel happier. It's renewed my motivation to do the 30 day shred too! Does any one else find it easier in the spring/summer?

Most definitely! When I wake up and leave the house and the sun is shining I feel so much happier and positive about everything in general, including my weight loss and motivation :)

Been lovely today and me and my boyfriend went on a 2 hour walk, so is Deffo good for the weight loss. Salads seem so much more appealing in brighter weather too! X

yeh salads are better i love berry picking in august too. it is awful waking up in the darkness, and plays havock with make up having to apply it in false light..

Spring fever....makes me feel great as well. So tired of the long cold dark days....bring on more sun!

I cannot wait for summer to come!!! I hate winter, I need it hot hot hot!!! I want to move to a hotter climate when I'm older.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back