Sunburn - Sorry not a diet question!

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
I thought I'd post it here anyway because everyone's nicer in the Cambridge section than anywhere else :p

I'm reallyyy pale and have something weird going on with my skin giving me redness in random places on my face and such , so I cover up every single day with make up.
After being at Glastonbury in the rain I'm kinda suprised that the half hour of sun we had has given me sunburn and today my nose inparticular is peeling... I don't plan on leaving the house today and tomorrow I just want to chill out before heading back into my normal every-day routine on Thursday... I'm worried I wont be able to wear foundation, I'm really self-con without... this past week has been the first time since leaving school I've stepped foot outside without any on. Does anyone know if i'll be able to wear any when I'm back to work on Thurs?

I know it sounds a shallow, vain questions. I don't intend it that way and I'm not like that.. sadly enough I need the stuff in order to be myself.

Thanks for your time

ArcticMonkeysXx

exfoliate your face well with a scrub or a flannel and face wash, then slap loads of moituriser on the whole of it and loads on the nose, keep it topped up with moisturiser all day and tomorrow and you will be fine

Thanks guys I really appreciate it!

Oh man, I'd love to do your job wannalose.. I use to do cosmetic make up etc at college, I loved it but was too scared putting anything stick-like near to the eye lol.

THANK YOU I'm going to give it a go :):):) XX

Oh one thing though, it feels real sore. Is it still ok to exfoliate although its a little painful? (much better than yest mind you!) x

Lovelyyyyyyy! Thank you very much! Fingers crossed :) I was scared I was going to get a reply like "NO WAY Don't wear it for a month!" or something lol.

Well done on your first week loss by the way wannalose, thats awesome! x x x

Back