Sunday 1 Feb Hour by Hour

quizzicalgrrl

Posting Mad!
Hare hare Rabbit Rabbit

Pinch Punch the first of the Month!

Morning all. I screwed up last night big time but am back on track today. How is everyone getting on?

xx

Hiya chick! :) Boy i've had challenges today and they'll continue till my girls go to bed.. it's my brithday today so I'm being asked if I want cake.. the cake they baked with my hubby despite my saying I didn't want one..
so till they've finished eating it I'm getting in the ear! lol But.. I'm gonna stay strong, I knew today would be a challenge and have said we'll go for a meal on my hubbies birthday, so got myself out of that part of todays celebrations! lol

:cry:having a bad head day!! Seems that everyone is eating around me, hubby and the kids had chocolate at 11am this morning and it set me in a bad mood all day:eek:

Then I had to go food shopping, which I could really do without with how I am feeling, then they all moaned about what I got!! Tough they need to cut back on having a snack bar each day:mad:

going for a bath before I finish the sunday dinner they all wanted (for me to have ohhh a tastey farking soup!!

I will be better tomorrow lol

Stay strong chick.. these things are sent to try us.. take a paracetomal for that head and treat yourself to some chicken in your soup! ;) if you're not veggie anyway! lol

you've done so well and I'm sure the scales will help you keep motivated again this week. :)

Happy birthday purple hugs!!
Has anyone else got snow? Here in Lincs, it has snowed, and snowed and snowed and snowed and im starting to get a bit concerned!
Since i have got "place" to go....let it NOT snow, let it NOT snow, let it NOT snow lol.
Not usually a killjoy but up at 5am tomorrow for a 35 mile trip to work and dont fancy digging the car out in the morning.
Diet gone a bit wobbly this weekend but back to it in the morning. I think only having 4 lbs to go to target has made me slightly less commited since being weighed yesterday.
Everyone else, be good lol! xx

Hi Everyone -

It's snowing here too (Nuneaton) but its not making much of an effort!

I'm in my first week - and am wondering what soup to have for dinner? Hmm Leek and Potato methinks!

have a good afternoon and keep warm!

xxx

Oh no.. was hoping they'd got the snow wrong!! have loads on tomorrow.. :(
Fed my horse earlier and the standing water in his field is all frozen.. :( we've had a fair amount of rain recently.
Thank goodness he has a full belly!

Thanks for the good wishes.. :) Wish I had been born in the summer though! lol

Happy birthday purple hugs!!
Has anyone else got snow? Here in Lincs, it has snowed, and snowed and snowed and snowed and im starting to get a bit concerned!
Since i have got "place" to go....let it NOT snow, let it NOT snow, let it NOT snow lol.
Not usually a killjoy but up at 5am tomorrow for a 35 mile trip to work and dont fancy digging the car out in the morning.
Diet gone a bit wobbly this weekend but back to it in the morning. I think only having 4 lbs to go to target has made me slightly less commited since being weighed yesterday.
Everyone else, be good lol! xx

yep snow snow snow!! go away I collect some of my mindied children and don;t fancy makig the choice to wether or not I can get to get them:confused:

it is funny watching the cats in the garden though:D

Lol, let my cat out earlier (he's the gorgeous fluffy one in my profile pic) and he got about 2 steps out before running back into the warm!
His little pawprints look dead funny doing a loop!

Happy Birthday Purple Hugs!! Your willpower is admirable! Well done to you all - sounds like we're all having a tough day. I had "lunch" with my family...watched them all eat pudding while I drank my black coffee. Was quite nice actually! Stuff being fat - just don't want to be this big anymore. This diet works, and it's such a buzz when it shifts those pounds. Keep at it! You all keep me strong!
Take care Cxx

I second that...it really helps having people in the same boat and all having the same type of struggles. We ROCK!!! x

I am hanging in, day 21 and doing good, not had milkshake no 2 yet, just cos I don't feel like it and am still very cold but other than that got through the w/e fine.
Hope everyone else is doing good. Big warm hugs to all:D

thank you, I am going for an early bath to keep warm. See you later when I can type without my teeth chattering:eek:

sounds like you need that shake with warm water!! :)

Back