Sunday hour by hour

alyrose

Morning all!

My day has got of to a fab start after weighing in a few days early and I've lost 3lbs so in a fantastic mood! It's also my first day off University/Work in foreveeerrrrrrrrrr, probably the first this year! So enjoyed a nice lie in :)

So far I've had cornflakes, orange juice and coffee for breakfast. Looking forward to a chocolate shake and an elevenses raisin bake for lunch/pm snack.

I'm not particularly worried about going slightly over today as I have highland dancing later on and it's an hour long class so that will easily burn off my dinner! :)

Hope you're all doing well x

Morning Aly :)

Well after my day off yesterday i'm struggling to get back into SF mode. Really wanted cereal again this morning but knew if i had that itd lead to other naughty off plan things. Would seem im going to struggle when i have off days. Ho hum....

I usually have cornflakes, rice crispies, frosties or weetabix for breakfast. As long as you measure them out properly and don't over do it they are roughly the same in WW points as the shakes :) I prefer having cereal in the morning as I'm used to it and I like to have something to eat rather than drink my breakfast :)

Having my chocolate shake for lunch, I love having the shakes as it definitely satisfies my sweet tooth! :)

Curry for my dinner tonight. A little worried that I might go over calories as they are such large portions about 800 calories eek!

However I'm also doing an hour long highland dance class tonight which is an intense cardio workout so hopefully that will burn the most of it off!

Scottish regiments used Highland Dancing as exercise to keep the troops in shape, and ready for battle. The dances are indeed excellent exercise; for example, in a typical six-step Highland Fling, a dancer will jump vertically 192 times (the equivalent of running a mile with your arms in the air!), while performing complicated and intricate footwork, and using the muscles from head to toe. Highland dancing is therefore akin to sprinting, with dancers using fast-twitch muscle, which is also required by soldiers.

Back